Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dave Ramsey says there is about to be a revolution

Lightbulb Dave Ramsey says there is about to be a revolution

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wow...maybe there's hope yet, if somebody as milquetoast and mild as Ramsey can start talking revolution, maybe there is hope.

At 3:00 he gets the idea but fails to see the reason why.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

This revolution should have started ages ago. I'm not going to start up and thinking we're definitely going to get one going into next year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This revolution should have started ages ago. I'm not going to start up and thinking we're definitely going to get one going into next year.
    It took thirty years of Parliamentary and King's abuse at the colonists before spring of 1775 happened.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Ideally the revolution should have begun in the early 1900’s after the “progressives” enacted the “income” Tax and the Federal Reserve Board.

But we will never give up.

Well yeah, but does Gordon Ramsey believe that there will be a revolution?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Who cares? I don't take advice from Dave Ramsey. Now, tell me what Gordon Ramsay has to say about American subjects.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Revolution is baby step 8
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Wow...maybe there's hope yet, if somebody as milquetoast and mild as Ramsey can start talking revolution, maybe there is hope.

At 3:00 he gets the idea but fails to see the reason why.
    It's funny how different people see the exact same objective facts so differently.

That somebody as milquetoast as Dave Ramsey is talking about revolution should be worrying.

As a general public service announcement, folks, we in the old days made a point of putting a three between the R and the V.

That wasn't for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    It's funny how different people see the exact same objective facts so differently.

That somebody as milquetoast as Dave Ramsey is talking about revolution should be worrying.

As a general public service announcement, folks, we in the old days made a point of putting a three between the R and the V.

That wasn't for nothing.
    Yes, that is interesting.

Keep in mind, I'd like to not see war, even though I rattle on about it.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Yes, that is interesting.

Keep in mind, I'd like to not see war, even though I rattle on about it.

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Preparing is one thing, cheering is another.

This father of all things doesn't always produce the desired children.

Preparing is one thing, cheering is another.

This father of all things doesn't always produce the desired children.
    Which is why there should be a peaceful separation...a partition...now...before we end up at each other's throats.

Which is why there should be a peaceful separation...a partition...now...before we end up at each other's throats.
    If that would mean peace, I'd have no objection.

In fact, I do have no objection, but only because I think it won't matter one way or another.

Separation, last time attempted, proved a bit complicated if you recall...

Now? So much more complicated. Here's just one relatively simple thing; how is the national debt to be apportioned?

Everyone is going to blame everyone else for accruing it. You think the Russia/whatever hearings were acrimonious!

Good, someone as influential as him saying these things is a great thing.
    Sure, he's been a lackey in the past, but he seems a bit angry about all of this now. I hope people are expressing support to him for saying these things. He'll probably get COVID now pumped directly at him by some agent to "prove a point."

Anyway, the lockdowns are all about killing small businesses (the backbone of the U.S.). I believe the Deep State and psychopaths AND China are behind all of this. Plenty of evidence to show this if you just look. It's all about tearing down the U.S. finally and letting a new top dog stand atop the perch.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Well yeah, but does Gordon Ramsey believe that there will be a revolution?
    I have been threatened and maligned for years,,

I remain Peaceful. I have been personally Threatened more this year than past,,

I would like to remain peaceful.

I am not pushing Violence. I dislike it. I also accept it and am capable of confronting it on its own terms.

State the Phucking Terms

your kind keeps inviting it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apropos of secession:

The Caning of Charles Sumner, or the Brooks–Sumner Affair, occurred on May 22, 1856, in the United States Senate, when Representative Preston Brooks, a pro-slavery Democrat from South Carolina, used a walking cane to attack Senator Charles Sumner, an abolitionist Republican from Massachusetts, in retaliation for a speech given by Sumner two days earlier in which he fiercely criticized slaveholders, including a relative of Brooks. The beating nearly killed Sumner and it contributed significantly to the country's polarization over the issue of slavery. It has been considered symbolic of the "breakdown of reasoned discourse" and the use of violence that eventually led to the Civil War.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caning_of_Charles_Sumner

People, and especially the people representing other people in the capital, are more educated and civilized than in the past, wouldn't you agree?

Yea, this is going to go well.

In fact, I do have no objection, but only because I think it won't matter one way or another.

Now? So much more complicated. Here's just one relatively simple thing; how is the national debt to be apportioned?

Everyone is going to blame everyone else for accruing it. You think the Russia/whatever hearings were acrimonious!
    Default.

Repudiate it...it's never all gonna get paid anyway, outside of inflating.

Apropos of secession: Yea, this is going to go well.
    Yeah, maybe so.

Better that the alternative, oppression and genocide.

Default.

Repudiate it...it's never all gonna get paid anyway, outside of inflating.
    Every state pension fund in the country is invested very heavily in treasuries. I don't have the figures at hand, but I'd say that well more than half of their assets are treasuries. And, the majority of the balance are corporates or munis which, requiring federal subsidies, would go to zero if treasuries did, so they might as well be treasuries. Fine by me, mind you, but that's a very tough sell politically. And, call me crazy, but somehow I suspect that the leaders of this secession movement would blame the foreigners for this catastrophe, as everyone else would blame them, and then gunfire.

See? Easier said than done.

If a Revolution starts, I hope like $#@! that the US Military is on OUR side! They would be VERY scary to try to take on in armed conflict.

I think that the powers that be are PUSHING for violence. Why? Because they are GOOD at violence. They WANT it. It is quite obvious. The whole BLM thing was supposed to provoke people into larger conflicts with the BLM Rioters. Ive said this before that BLM and Protestors are NOT the same people. We ALL want to be able to PEACEFULLY protest. The RIOTERS are NOT PROTESTORS. But we are supposed to engage in ARMED CONFLICT with them. We didnt fall for it then tho.

What they want is ANY EXCUSE TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW. Really that is up to the President tho, isnt it? Cuz if Biden gets in, thats probably the FIRST thing he will do.

How else can MARTIAL LAW be declared? Im not super familiar with all of those different ways...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    If a Revolution starts, I hope like $#@! that the US Military is on OUR side! They would be VERY scary to try to take on in armed conflict.

I think that the powers that be are PUSHING for violence. Why? Because they are GOOD at violence. They WANT it. It is quite obvious. The whole BLM thing was supposed to provoke people into larger conflicts with the BLM Rioters. Ive said this before that BLM and Protestors are NOT the same people. We ALL want to be able to PEACEFULLY protest. The RIOTERS are NOT PROTESTORS. But we are supposed to engage in ARMED CONFLICT with them. We didnt fall for it then tho.

What they want is ANY EXCUSE TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW. Really that is up to the President tho, isnt it? Cuz if Biden gets in, thats probably the FIRST thing he will do.

How else can MARTIAL LAW be declared? Im not super familiar with all of those different ways...
    I think this is why the voter fraud is so transparent this year. They want to get a response.

Meh, I wouldn't worry about that too much. In a straight fight they are bad motherfuckers. But, we ain't talking a straight fight. And in recent excursions they are getting better at insurgency. But tell me what country they are WINNING in. Not all would choose to fight for the Federal govt. There would be schisms. Hopefully on the logistics side. Logistics has always been the back bone of a military. Many a National Guard units would defend their neighbors.
    There's only a million, and some, Fed. Gov. military members. Active. Non-Guard. Take out the Navy and Coast Guard and you have about 700k. Everyone else is out of country. And they number about 200k. And they're the ones with all the neat crap that makes one man against 1,000 feasible.
    Any hint of using U.S. troops would spark aggressive Chinese land grabs. So it's not like the whole of the U.S. Might could be brought back. Nor could it be done in a timely manner.
    The initial optics would be horrible. Create more patriots.
    Naw, I wouldn't worry about that too much. Forced conscription wouldn't work like it did in the Civil War. And there would only be soy boys to conscript. If it even went on that long.

If a Revolution starts, .
    https://www.smugmug.com/gallery/n-Mt6Gz8/
    Look around at the Folks..

just a few in just one place,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We could start by tallying up each states receipts for Federal Funds received over (X) number of years.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    We could start by tallying up each states receipts for Federal Funds received over (X) number of years.
    What you'll find is that conservative states are the recipients of vast federal welfare payments which come from liberal states.

Financially speaking, secession would benefit blue states and harm red states.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

What you'll find is that conservative states are the recipients of vast federal welfare payments which come from liberal states.

Financially speaking, secession would benefit blue states and harm red states.
    Then why doesn't team blue support it?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Then why doesn't team blue support it?
    Control. Same as team red.

Statist Americans aren't actually interested in freedom, they're interested in controlling their neighbors. They speak of freedom when they're out of power, and speak of obedience and compliance when they're in power.

That's how you get unhinged $#@! like this:
    Pinochet is the model

Control. Same as team red.

Statist Americans aren't actually interested in freedom, they're interested in controlling their neighbors. They speak of freedom when they're out of power, and speak of obedience and compliance when they're in power.

That's how you get unhinged $#@! like this:
    And there we have it. A marriage of convenience by two groups of control freaks; one blue, the other red.

And there we have it. A marriage of convenience by two groups of control freaks; one blue, the other red.
    The strangest part is that neither would win without the other.

Statism requires an enemy. A threat.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast