Michigan Certifies Election After Naked Dead Women Photos Sent as Threats to Wayne County Certifiers

After a raucous week in which the two Republican members of the Wayne County board which certifies its elections expressed regretthat that they had reversed their "no" votesto "yes" after having been threatened, the Detroit Free Press has reported that one of the members received photos of dead naked women as a threat to her daughter if she did not vote to certify.
Wayne County is the most populous county, where Detroit is located. The state of Michigan certified its election resultsthis week.
The Detroit Free Press reported on November 23 that the board member:
“told the Board of State Canvassers that she received threats against her family including receiving graphic images of naked, dead women and a photo of her daughter “letting me know that that’s what’s going to happen to my daughter.” Palmer said she was also called a terrorist and told that “my entire family should be fearful for their lives.””...
MORE Michigan Certifies Election After Naked Dead Women Photos Sent as Threats to Wayne County Certifiers