Thread: What do NC’s new stricter mask rules mean for you? Answers to common questions.

What do NC’s new stricter mask rules mean for you? Answers to common questions.

NC is going full something.

DO I NEED TO WEAR A MASK AT HOME OR INDOORS WITH FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
    Yes, if you’re with people who you don’t live with. Everyone must wear a face mask indoors if anyone else in that space is not a member of the same household, even if it’s a small number of close friends and family.

DO I NEED TO WEAR A FACE MASK OUTSIDE, AT A PARK OR WALKING MY DOG?
    Yes, unless you are alone. Under this executive order, individuals must wear face coverings in public outdoor settings if they are unable to maintain six feet of distance from non-household members. That includes at a park, hiking trail, parades, festivals and fairs.

Individuals do not have to wear a mask when they are alone in an outdoor setting.

More: https://www.newsobserver.com/news/lo...Qf3HefsR1FNPMY

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    NC is going full something.
    NC has gone Full Retard.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

These fools so love their chains. I still don't own a mask and I ain't gonna wear one.

Went to a funeral last week. My side of the family was bare faced. It was an honor to me. I sat on the social distancing seat
    Last edited by olehounddog; 11-24-2020 at 09:22 PM.

What do NC’s new stricter mask rules mean for you?

Nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    $#@! Cooper.
    I can't believe that SOB was reelected!

It's easy to believe. Just like the nation, writ large, big cities control the politics of the rural areas.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It's easy to believe. Just like the nation, writ large, big cities control the politics of the rural areas.
    The thing is, some lesser evil Democrats lost, yet Cooper, the Lord of Lockdowns, got reelected. Maybe it's my circle, but I heard lots of angry remarks about him. When he's done, the only restaurants that will be open will be McDonald's, KFC, Burger King, etc. Every other business is getting ground down under his heels.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    are you sure he was..??
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    are you sure he was..??
    Exactly. That's why I said that I can't believe it.

Exactly. That's why I said that I can't believe it.
    Washington State was scheduled to Certify yesterday. Nov 24

Washington state did not. contested.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Don't mean $#@! for me. Still going pretty much everywhere in the largest city in NC without one and no one says a word.

Probably more fraud. NC re-elected a GOP Senator, a new GOP Lt Governor, added more GOP to Congress and the State House, yet somehow the Dem Governor was re-elected over the incumbent GOP Lt Governor? Sounds legit...
    Last edited by devil21; 11-27-2020 at 11:06 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

North Carolina's governor that can those strict mask rules and shove it up his ass.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge