Thread: NY business owner tears up $15K government fine on live TV

NY business owner tears up $15K government fine on live TV

It begins. And if he needs me to bring my kit and protect him, then just say so...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not all heroes wear capes.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Good for him. Take it to the Supreme Court!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It begins. And if he needs me to bring my kit and protect him, then just say so...
    I'm prepared for 101st Immobile Militia to move out.

Seriously, I'm in as well...pay for bail all the way to start the $#@!show...what ever...I no longer give a $#@! at this point.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Awesome.

YouTube error of course l

Well deserved + REP !

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Awesome.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can see how this plays out.

The cops will come to their protest and will be super friendly to their women and kids. They will hand out lollipops or whatever, maybe having a dog with them for the kids and will seem like great guys to everyone. Through soft social engineering the men will be coerced in that respect to back down to the point of thanking them for their service.

If this does not work on them and everyone stands united, a few things could happen here. Some official will come in and make some very serious threats. Maybe finding something in key peoples past to use against them whether real or imagined. If not them rather a family member that has something embarrassing or illegal in their past or something they fabricated to seem like they did something illegal. If it is not a government official it will be family or friends or operatives of some elite Billionaire (as a political favour or stake in the game) or some friendly national politician or Hollywood star that does not want to see this come to any fruition. Perhaps some retribution if there is a small business involved using zoning or creating a tax issue or asking a favour of someone holds a lease on their business properties.

If they stand their ground through that and they are met with police action they may not resist again due to the previous established relationship among the officers and soft conditioning of their women/children by them previously. Some will think the news media will cover this and not let this stand, as if the news media is on their side. (no chance of the news media being on their side since it is all controlled by the same people. They will be covered as outliers by the news media for some made up reason or will be ignored entirely).

So they may surrender at this point saying, "I know you are only just doing your jobs and thank you for you service". These same men that arrested them will not give a damn, will go home to their families totally unaffected, laugh over a beer with fellow officers about peculiarities of the people they arrested and likely get a bonus or attaboy from superiors in how they handled it. The news media will eventually months later celebrate these officers (they always do).

If forum members here are sincere they will mostly likely be asked by the women to back off being seen as troublesome outsiders that have resolved (surrendered) their differences even though their men are in jail. Some delusion still existing about those friendly officers, some friendly government official or the news media coming in the help them which is totally laughable.

If they resisted and did not allow themselves to be arrested through all of this then we are at patriot level but the odds are against them unless they unite, discuss and plan having a backbone against all the forms of coercion I described.

If forum members here are sincere, I would assume they would not be turned away in the end option.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-25-2020 at 11:31 AM.

There is at least one local Law firm,willing to represent anyone fined.. Pro bono

Sheriffs have announced that they will not respond to snitch calls.. and one is asking any business that is harassed by State agencies to contact him.

Folks in Wa, are fed up.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    There is at least one local Law firm,willing to represent anyone fined.. Pro bono

Sheriffs have announced that they will not respond to snitch calls.. and one is asking any business that is harassed by State agencies to contact him.

Folks in Wa, are fed up.
    I hope you are right. I am skeptical having been all over this country, dealing with law enforcement, politicians, news media and entertainment folks, all no good $#@!ing scumbags. For people that take oath's it is a joke to most of them. They worry more about their pensions, mortgages, social circles and political connections or aspirations then helping good people. They are all part of the same family that is at war against the rest of us.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I hope you are right. I am skeptical having been all over this country, dealing with law enforcement, politicians, news media and entertainment folks, all no good $#@!ing scumbags. For people that take oath's it is a joke to most of them. They worry more about their pensions, mortgages, social circles and political connections or aspirations then helping good people. They are all part of the same family that is at war against the rest of us.

I agree in whole, however there are a few exceptions. Marc Scaringi, Esq, of whom I know and assisted on the campaign trail, is one of the good guys. A solid Ron Paul supporter, Marc ran for U.S. Senate in 2012, but lost. In March 2020, on behalf of 4 clients, Marc sued PA Governor Wolf challenging his lockdown order, which can be found here.

Aside from non-wavering, solid principle, it takes legwork, but many people do not take the time to do the legwork. Which is another reason we are all in this mess.

It is a no win. If the president cannot prove fraud in the court and democrats can openly steal an election, how can an ordinary gym owner win? The fines will keep coming and penalties and fees will be assessed. In the end a judge will rule the guy was at fault and maybe some of the penalties and extra fees will be waived. The current society, judges, and everyone in authorities view is for Patriots to go fu$h yourself.

God Bless him!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    God Bless him!
    He will need God because if the courts, media, society, and government can treat the POTUS and his followers the way they have and get away with it, peon's like this guy do not stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    He will need God because if the courts, media, society, and government can treat the POTUS and his followers the way they have and get away with it, peon's like this guy do not stand a chance.
    I have hope that this will cause a domino effect--people can no longer stand idly by while these tin-pot dictators place unconstitutional edicts on the common man.

I also have faith: If God be for us, who can be against us?
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I have hope that this will cause a domino effect--people can no longer stand idly by while these tin-pot dictators place unconstitutional edicts on the common man.

I also have faith: If God be for us, who can be against us?
    The only thing the media gets correct is that the country is truly divided. IMHO that is a result of the media spinning falsehoods. We have all the nanny state mask wearing Karen's that want everything a person does to be monitored and controlled. This is no small portion of the country. For every person that thinks this is going too far, there is someone that thinks it has not gone far enough. Another problem is freedom loving conservatives are willing to let others be but the radicals are not. So I think the Freedom Lover is at a major disadvantage in terms of numbers, strategy, and support.

What a $#@!ing beast this guy is. What an absolute moment of defiance.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 11-25-2020 at 08:34 AM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Check this out:

Should have torn up his "business" license at the same time.

Hold up business license.

Say: "If paying for one of these means I can't conduct business I don't see the point."

Tear up business license.

Start national movement.

Win.

Say: "If paying for one of these means I can't conduct business I don't see the point."

Start national movement.

Win.

Bump

Start national movement.

Win.
    Screwls are closed because of government fatwas.

Holds up property tax bill: "I don't see the point of paying this, either!"

Tears up property tax bill.

Starts movement.

Win 2.0

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Starts movement.

Win 2.0

Now we are getting to the somewhere between ballots and bullets. And if the bullets are sent to enforce fatwahs the high ground is gained and the bullets can commence.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Starts movement.

Win 2.0

That is sort of advocating paying taxes. If this then that...

I shared Phil’s original “Starts movement”, but not this.

Taxation is Theft, and all ;-)

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tax protests are worthwhile but if they fail meaningless since we know how it will end unless the way people look at the news media, politicians and the police changes.

I could see something like the Sheriff and deputies showing up to seize the property after the government sells it through a tax auction. The news media will select a property purchased at auction by some minority family. (with the help of government subsidies) through the tax auction. They will show the poor family not being able to move into their home because the racist white man who did not pay his bill will not leave. No doubt the sob story of a family with babies will be homeless if they can't move in. Public outcry then ensues against all those that refused to pay their property taxes to have them evicted because the friendly lying man or woman I TV made them feel that way. The homeowners being seeing as deadbeats and white racists (even though many will be minority owned also but the news media won't report that since they are evil to the core).

Next scene Sheriff and deputies being thanked by those evicted for their service saying, "I know you are only just doing you jobs" and leaving peacefully. Maybe even showing them hugging the minority family moving into their home, saying "I know it is not your fault". Propaganda does not get any better than this.

Months later totally forgotten about in the news cycle. The family too beaten down too fight and destitute.

The only way the above scenario will change is once people see the authoritarian politicians, the billionaire elites, the police and the news media as an enemy worse than any foreign threat. Which they are worse than any foreign threat and that is absolutely not an exaggeration. It goes without saying these authoritarians are our enemies, have been warring on us and are the cause of our enslavement.

If the people fully realize this truth and we actually get to this stage I guarantee those same groups as a distraction will go into full Neocon foreign threat war propaganda mode to coral people into tax compliance or be considered as unpatriotic in a time of war. We cannot allow them to do this.

btw - that is not the only scenario the news media will use against the tax protesters. They will have sob stories about the police unable to do their jobs "helping" or preventing crimes (as if that is a real thing) because they are too busy dealing with the "selfish" and "deadbeat" tax protesters.

um,,no.

Sue the State for Breach of Contract.. + all cost related.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom