Thread: Laura Ingraham told viewers Biden would be president, suggested anyone saying otherwise lying

Exclamation Laura Ingraham told viewers Biden would be president, suggested anyone saying otherwise lying

This will only speed up MAGA wrecking ball swinging towards Foxnews.
    Assuming this is not fakenews:

Laura Ingraham told viewers that Biden would be the next president and suggested anyone saying otherwise was lying

Ashley Collman

• On Monday night, the Fox News host Laura Ingraham said it was highly unlikely that President Donald Trump would win his legal challenges to the 2020 election results and secure a second term.
    • "Unless the legal situation changes in a dramatic, and frankly, an unlikely manner, Joe Biden will be inaugurated on January 20," Ingraham said on her show.
    • She added: "If I told you there was an excellent, phenomenal chance that the Supreme Court was going to step in and deliver a victory to President Trump, I would be lying to you."
    • Ingraham appears to be the first top Fox News pundit to speak so directly about Biden's win, which Fox News itself called on November 7.
    • Trump has refused to concede the race. On Monday, however, he tweeted support for the General Services Administration's move to start the transition process to Biden's team.

https://www.businessinsider.com/laur...likely-2020-11

Related

Ingraham grills Trump on H-1B Visas

Donald Trump is hatching a plan to ‘wreck’ Fox News

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You're mad at her for telling the truth?

All she said is highly unlikely. That IS the truth, and being polite about it.

LI is just another uninteresting neocon talkbot regardless of what she says about the election.

If MAGA sets it's sights on her, so be it.

But MAGA doesn't have a great record of successful completions.

I will go back to couldn't give a shat about Laura Ing-something.

How quickly she fell out of the president's corner.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Yes it is...I'm not sure why this is even "news".
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post

Not at all, I was just observing that MAGA supporters boycott of Foxnews was about to get even more forceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yes it is...I'm not sure why this is even "news".
    A Foxnews host contradicting and undermining a sitting GOP POTUS (by suggesting he is lying to his supporters) and tons of highly passionate MAGA fauthfuls on such an important issue as Presidential election outcome is certainly newsworthy.

If I did not misread your view, it appears you agree with her view also?

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Our case STRONGLY continues, we will keep up the good fight, and I believe we will prevail! Nevertheless, in the best interest of our Country, I am recommending that Emily and her team do what needs to be done with regard to initial protocols, and have told my team to do the same.

6:16 PM · Nov 23, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Poll: Who will win 2020 Presidential Election?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If I did not misread your view, it appears you agree with her view also?
    Yes, I do.

Until I'm presented with concrete proof of vote rigging on a massive scale, I think this course of action is pretty pointless.

Biden will be inaugurated in January and it will back to business as usual, post 9/11.

Bush 3.0 basically, as I've always maintained that Obama was nothing but Bush 2.0, and even Biden himself was hilariously pointing that out during the campaign that Obama was not far enough left.

Since the legal system has announced it will not prosecute the street Bolsheviks that roughed up Rand and his wife last month, I have my doubts that Rand will want any part of 2024. I can think of no other sitting Senator, now, or in history, that has suffered such repeated attacks of physical violence than he has.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Oh ok, that clarifies your view. And I agree, Biden will be next Prez, at this point his posturing is just playing with the emotions of his already confused and conflicted supporters for no good reason it appears... or maybe for fund raising to address campaign debt as his top donor appears to have turned on him also and not just foxnews.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.