Thread: Joe Biden to nominate Janet Yellen as Treasury Secretary

Joe Biden to nominate Janet Yellen as Treasury Secretary

President-Elect Joe Biden plans to nominate former Federal Reserve chairwoman Janet Yellen to become the next Treasury Secretary, sources told The Post.

If confirmed, the 74-year-old Yellen will be the first woman to run the Treasury Department, and also the first person ever to hold the top three economic positions in American government.

In addition to serving as chair of the Federal Reserve under President Barack Obama — the first woman to hold that office as well — Yellen previously served as chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers in the Clinton Administration.
    More: https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/joe-bi...ury-secretary/

—————

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    I am shocked. We are essentially getting the Obama/Hillary crowd without Hillary. Corrupt, crony globalists, looking to make money by being in government. Unfortunately, making money in government is all about the Welfare/Warfare state. (With the welfare now being mainly crony corporatism).
    I anticipate she will be the point man in the merging of Treas and Fed into a single entity (Fed takes actual ownership of American gold stores, not just a security interest....twas collateral for Fed debt notes), with the slated CBDC Fedcoin direct payment system being enacted under her watch, backed by that gold. Can't criticize her since she's a woman and that would be sexist, ya know. It's not really about Hillary or whatever political "face" but rather that the Fedcoin CBDC was planned and publicized by the WEF under the Trump administration. Bankers always get what they want regardless of the puppet hanging out inside the office of Goddess Isis' Vajayjay.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 11-24-2020 at 10:30 AM. Reason: Added Yellen story.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I anticipate she will be the point man in the merging of Treas and Fed into a single entity (Fed takes actual ownership of American gold stores, not just a security interest....twas collateral for Fed debt notes), with the slated CBDC Fedcoin direct payment system being enacted under her watch, backed by that gold. Can't criticize her since she's a woman and that would be sexist, ya know. It's not really about Hillary or whatever political "face" but rather that the Fedcoin CBDC was planned and publicized by the WEF under the Trump administration. Bankers always get what they want regardless of the puppet hanging out inside the office of Goddess Isis' Vajayjay.
    Certainly a possibility. Eliminate cash, enact negative interest rates, tax everything, just what Big Mother loves.

I haven’t followed blockchain closely, are they proposing a CBDC that is technically limited in how much can be created, like bitcoin? Or is it a magic money printing machine?

(Off topic, I should probably move this to another thread.)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

President-Elect Joe Biden plans to nominate former Federal Reserve chairwoman Janet Yellen to become the next Treasury Secretary, sources told The Post.

If confirmed, the 74-year-old Yellen will be the first woman to run the Treasury Department, and also the first person ever to hold the top three economic positions in American government.

In addition to serving as chair of the Federal Reserve under President Barack Obama — the first woman to hold that office as well — Yellen previously served as chair of the White House Council of Economic Advisers in the Clinton Administration.
    More: https://nypost.com/2020/11/23/joe-bi...ury-secretary/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.