Thread: Qantas CEO confirms COVID vaccinations will be required for international travellers

Qantas CEO confirms COVID vaccinations will be required for international travellers

https://www.airlive.net/qantas-ceo-confirms-covid-vaccinations-will-be-required-for-international-travellers

Speaking on Australian tv show A current Affair, Alan Joyce, the CEO of Qantas, has confirmed that the airline will change it’s terms and conditions.

The change will ask all international travelers to have a COVID vaccine before getting onboard their aircraft.
    Mr Joyce also believes vaccinations will be a “common theme” across the entire industry. “What we are looking at is how you can have vaccination passport, an electronic version of it, that certifies what the vaccine is, is it acceptable to the country you are travelling to. There’s a lot of logistics, a lot of technology that will be needed to be put in place to make this happen. But the airlines and the governments are working on this as we speak.”
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Good thing you already got yours.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

tebowlives has been vaccinated signed Dr. Vinnie Boombatz

Heard on the news that United and American are the only two airlines packing passengers in like sardines. They must be COVID deniers. Will they require a vaccine?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Heard on the news that United and American are the only two airlines packing passengers in like sardines. They must be COVID deniers. Will they require a vaccine?
    Delta was blocking middle seats, but that is going away soon, same with Southwest.

And I would hardly call our flights "packed". Maybe sometimes one might fill up, but rare these days.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Delta was blocking middle seats, but that is going away soon, same with Southwest.

And I would hardly call our flights "packed". Maybe sometimes one might fill up, but rare these days.
    Last time I flew, the guy next to me was coughing. I talked to him a bit, he used to work for the airlines. His name was Don Repo. He told me there was no way he was contagious, he hadn't been sick for decades...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Last time I flew, the guy next to me was coughing. I talked to him a bit, he used to work for the airlines. His name was Don Repo. He told me there was no way he was contagious, he hadn't been sick for decades...
    Menthol, or non? Cigars, perhaps?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1606612296591.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	7840

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/10...e442813ad9.mp4
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will celebrities on private jets have to abide?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video