Thread: How Can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, Be Trusted Rolling Out Vaccines

How Can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, Be Trusted Rolling Out Vaccines

I was in receipt of the following today, but have omitted the names, due to it may be considered confidential proprietary information.

November 23, 2020

Dear Colleagues,

Two front line vaccine producers, Pfizer and Moderna, have released preliminary results of their COVID-19 vaccines, showing them to be nearly 95 percent effective at preventing illness and causing no major safety concerns. In addition, a third vaccine from AstraZeneca has proven to be up to 90 percent effective. Pfizer recently applied for Emergency Use Authorization (EAU), and Moderna will be following closely behind. This is welcome news given the continual rise of COVID-19 infections in our communities.

Next steps will be managing the distribution and vaccinating our healthcare workforce as delineated by Federal, State and Local Agencies. As you may have heard, the Pfizer vaccine requires storage in freezers at -70 degrees Celsius; that differs from the Moderna vaccine, which requires conventional freezer temperatures. Both vaccines require two injections several days apart, with the second dose being the same product as the first dose.

We anticipate that our frontline healthcare workers who care for critically ill patients will be among the first to receive the vaccine. Others will be vaccinated in phases established by Federal and State Agencies. XXXX will provide vaccinations to all employees and affiliated medical staff members in accordance with the phased guidelines.

Thank you for all you do every day in providing safe care to our patients.

1. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, when no short-term or long-term animal testing has been done?

2. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, when vaccines that typically took 5 years or longer to develop AND test, are being rolled out in a matter of months?

3. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, using permanently DNA-altering mRNA and/or other substances not fully disclosed?

4. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, when absolutely no data exists concerning 1-year, 5-year, or longer-term adverse side-effects?

5. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, knowing that PREP Act provides immunity from law-suits/prosecution in the event something/anything goes wrong?

These are questions that must be asked, in the news, shared with others, via social media, talking with friends and family, call-in talk and radio shows, etc.

Folks, do NOT believe folks who tell you that vaccines will not be mandated.

The Time Is Now Or Never

If it helps to write down or print the above questions...
    Last edited by PAF; 11-24-2020 at 07:49 AM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would avoid any vaccines that have a potential political motive or agenda. Pretty sure it would require at least 2 to 5,10 years to make a vaccine. That actually works.

//

Short answer.

They Can't.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

showing them to be nearly 95 percent effective at preventing illness and causing no major safety concerns
    Wow. That’s incredible. it would be the first treatment, drug, or vaccine that has absolutely no side effects or adverse reactions. It’s truly a miracle.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow. That’s incredible. it would be the first treatment, drug, or vaccine that has absolutely no side effects or adverse reactions. It’s truly a miracle.
    It's pretty easy to claim that when the window of adverse reaction monitoring is about 2 weeks lol
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I was in receipt of the following today, but have omitted the names, due to it may be considered confidential proprietary information.

1. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, when no short-term or long-term animal testing has been done?

2. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, when vaccines that typically took 5 years or longer to develop AND test, are being rolled out in a matter of months?

3. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, using permanently DNA-altering mRNA and/or other substances not fully disclosed?

4. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, when absolutely no data exists concerning 1-year, 5-year, or longer-term adverse side-effects?

5. How can Hospital Organizations, MD's, Administration, Staff, be trusted, to roll out vaccinations, knowing that PREP Act provides immunity from prosecution in the event something/anything goes wrong?

These are questions that must be asked, in the news, shared with others, via social media, talking with friends and family, call-in talk and radio shows, etc.

Folks, do NOT believe folks who tell you that vaccines will not be mandated.

The Time Is Now Or Never

If it helps to write down or print the above questions...
    I will order door hangers with this on them and put them in my neighborhood. I better act quick. I would bet that printing companies would start refusing such orders in the near future.

If anyone has any better ideas I am open to them.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    I will order door hangers with this on them and put them in my neighborhood. I better act quick. I would bet that printing companies would start refusing such orders in the near future.

If anyone has any better ideas I am open to them.

That is exactly what I am doing. Churches, restaurants with bulletin boards in the lobby (people put flyers up all the time), wherever else I can find, etc.

For those with limited funds, even just a few dozen printouts on a personal printer would be a help. We must be the Media.

+ REP
    Last edited by PAF; 11-24-2020 at 08:04 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here is an another version:

Would you trust your child with politicians and Lobbyist-corporations?

1. How can vaccines be trusted, when no short-term or long-term animal testing has been done?

2. How can vaccines be trusted, when vaccines that typically took 5 years or longer to develop AND test, are being rolled out in a matter of months?

3. How can vaccines be trusted, using permanently DNA-altering mRNA and/or other substances not fully disclosed?

4. How can vaccines be trusted, when absolutely no data exists concerning 1-year, 5-year, or longer-term adverse side-effects?

5. How can vaccines be trusted, knowing that PREP Act, signed into law this year, provides complete immunity from law-suits/prosecution in the event something/anything goes wrong, short-term or long-term?

I am going to change the wording on my door hangers. There are a decent amount of leftists here. They need more delicate wording. Instead of saying vaccine. I will say Covid vaccine.

Do you remember the RP2012 brochures by that Kurt guy? They were not very helpful, but if I can use a similair approach to this. I can dropship and mail them. Just have to keep them simple because too much info is bad. You need just anough information for people to start forming the rest in their heads.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    I am going to change the wording on my door hangers. There are a decent amount of leftists here. They need more delicate wording. Instead of saying vaccine. I will say Covid vaccine.

Do you remember the RP2012 brochures by that Kurt guy? They were not very helpful, but if I can use a similair approach to this. I can dropship and mail them. Just have to keep them simple because too much info is bad. You need just anough information for people to start forming the rest in their heads.
    Thank you for your efforts Mike!!! Yes I remember Kurt very well back in ‘12, they did help somewhat, but it depended on the demographic. BTW, every precinct that I worked, every RP delegate won by landslide, I still have the results in a spreadsheet :-)

I have some printed already but if you could please share what you come up with, I will gladly print more and head to those more delicate areas.

I found a good website for mass mailing. I design it and they mail it for me. it is $320 for 10K mailers without mailing them.
    https://hotcards.com/political-postcards

I just got the postage rates for my zip code, an additional $240. So its $560 to reach 9700 households in my area. Not bad at all. I am pumped about this. I have to design the mailer now.
    -Benjamin Franklin