Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is America Doomed to Split Apart?

Exclamation Is America Doomed to Split Apart?

Is America Doomed to Split Apart?

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...o-split-apart/

Guest Post by Kurt Schlichter

Is anyone else too old to start living on his knees? See, submission is not in the cards. The question is whether preserving our freedom means dissolving the Union. And though our alleged betters tell us we are not allowed to think about that horrible prospect, it’s the ruling caste itself that raised the question.

When you get a vile clown like Chuck Schumer promising to “change America” if he steals another Georgia election in the coming run-off, it only reaffirms that we don’t want to “change America” – at least not into the Venezuela-lite he and his coterie of neo-Marxist bother-wedders, fake Indians, and buck-tooth morons want. We’re not living in a dictatorship of the mediocre-tariat, or of anyone else, period. That’s non-negotiable. Nor does any alleged conservative principle of the kind pushed by supine gimps of the Mitt n’ French variety bind us to do so.

And yet there’s a huge chunk of America seemingly determined to suppress, disenfranchise, and even harm us. Save your gaslighting, hacks, I’m on Twitter, and every day I see people threatening us with, on the mild end, “reeducation” to “truth and reconciliation commissions” to outright murder.

I will not be reeducated or reconciled, and if you propose to murder me, I suggest you get your affairs in order.

In a situation like we are in today, with America polarized and the Establishment and its serfs dedicated to an agenda of oppression aimed directly at the patriot faction – oddly, the people who are so eager to rule this country also tend to hate this country – can we even survive as a nation? Should we?

That’s the question I have raised for four years in my conservative action novels, the latest of which, Crisis, just came out last weekend and is already a bestseller. Crisis covers the events leading up to The Split, where to stop the growing violence first initiated by the left, red and blue America negotiate a national divorce and divide the country into red and blue nations. The hero, when he’s not shooting bad guys or mocking liberals – such dully-glowing luminaries as Don Lemon, Eric Swalwell, Mrs. Ilhan Omar’s Brother, and Brian “Tater” Stelter all make cameos as do many conservative icons – must infiltrate blue areas to carry out his missions. Think of California ten years on, with secret police – that is, California ten years on.

Could a Split happen? In some ways it is happening already. In the last month two Californians I know have announced a move to Idaho. Don’t think that California is exporting only liberals – these are conservatives. There is, to some extent, a great sorting going on. Patriots are leaving big blue cities – and the House redistricting is showing that. But that means the blue enclaves are even bluer and therefore even more malignant. Don’t underestimate the lack of wisdom of these people – they are quite dumb and their own boundless incompetence, greed, and unaccountably high self-regard mean that they are absolutely capable of taking the kind of stupid and evil actions that could lead to the country tearing itself apart.

Think about what they would spark if they banned guns, of banned fracking and caused millions to become impoverished for the pleasure of Marin County weather pagans, or even if they banned religious teachings they disapprove of. Think that’s crazy? Think the vicious people who sue nuns an celebrate killing babies have some sort of boundary they aren’t willing to cross?

I’m not the only one who has wondered if America might break apart because of leftist idiocy, and some people, in their despair at the venality and stupidity of far too many of our countryman, think it is the only way to resolve our crisis. This is profoundly misguided. Yes, it is daunting. We have a whole younger generation raised on SJW nonsense, but the fact is that it is nonsense. That’s a huge advantage – what we believe in, like individual rights, freedom of speech, and economic liberty, are things history teaches people hold so dearly they will fight and die for them.

Who is the millennial who will die for the “right” to have his student loan paid off or to be addressed as “xir”? The left’s alleged values are ridiculous – they are not even values at all, but rather tools they use to leverage power over polite people (“Sure Jimmy, you’re a girl now. Fine. Whatever.”) and a means for losers to find camaraderie. Their whole garbage ideology is built on sand. And we’re going to just hand a big chunk of our country over to these ridiculous people?

Not on your life.

Why do my novels like Crisis sell? Because they ring true, truer and I ever imagined when I started writing about what I thought were outrageously wacky things like criminal misgendering and a PC FBI that put up a statue of J. Edgar Hoover in a cocktail dress to celebrate his commitment to LGBTQS^%!*£0 rights. The first one has happened already; try to tell me the second couldn’t.

But neither Crisis nor I favor tearing apart this country. In fact, the book looks hard at the dreadful costs of such a short-sighted idea. The answer to every problem we have is right there in the Constitution. We have only to insist that we find those answers there and not in any sort of surrender to the tyrannical fetishes of the left and their Fredocon submissives.

This is our country, and contrary to the Establishment and its media simpletons – who we have learned to ignore – the last election was a stunning repudiation of the left. Sure, they think they have managed to (barely) steal the presidential election, but even then, the margin was under 100K across a few states. Down ballot, we demonstrated that we are not beaten and we are not giving up.

Yeah, there’s more to do. The president’s legal challenges must be heard. We need to secure the Georgia Senate seats from mini-Teddy Kennedy and Jeremiah Wright Junior. We need to stop in its tracks any agenda that Grandpa Badfinger’s puppet masters propose, and use our now Roberts-irrelevant SCOTUS to stop any silly notions about rule by decree.

We need to ruthlessly redistrict in the statehouses we own while we use those same state legislatures to pass the pro-freedom laws made necessary by the massive fascist campaign by big tech and the big corporations to bring us to heel by cutting us off from access to the mechanisms of society. Our principles need to stop being a blind commitment to what Milton Freidman thought back before business started adopting the politics of the CEOs’ much younger and dumber second wives.

We’re not going anywhere. We’re not retreating. We’re not hiding. We’re not pulling into our conservative shell like some right-wing tortoise. This is our country.

We built it. We feed it. We fuel it. We defend it. And we’re not giving away any of it or ceding a single inch to a bunch of corrupt incompetents with delusions of dictatorship.

This is where we make a stand, for the Constitution and for our country.

Hey leftists, listen up. Shut up for a second and listen good. America is not doomed. We aren’t going to become serfs, and we aren’t going anywhere.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is certainly very disturbed weather on the horizon.

What direction it will go is still uncertain.. but I would tie down anything loose.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

At this point I'm hoping that happens. I'd like to see Democrat governors file papers of secession if Trump gets to remain president.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Headlines like these seem to put in bad light legacy and "too much winning" narrative of current POTUS aka "honest Abe Lincon 2.0". "Most Presidental President in history, perhaps with exception of honest Abe Lincon" was heard from a podium few montsh ago.
    Lincoln was no good. He was loved by the Freemasons, however. Why? Because Freemasons are internationalists.
    They also have no problem with human sacrifice on the battlefield, or the neighborhood lane.

I wouldn't lift a finger off my hand to fight for this country.
    Last edited by Snowball; 11-23-2020 at 02:24 PM.

The word "doomed" would suggest that a split is a bad thing. Quite the contrary.

America will not split apart. The United States, however, will. America ≠ the United States.

It won't. Whole states are not homogenous. Red states are barely red. You would have to see wide spread ethnic, racial, social and religious cleansing relocating populations like in the Balkans. Not going to happen here.

What is really happening is more of a cold civil war.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    The word "doomed" would suggest that a split is a bad thing. Quite the contrary.

America will not split apart. The United States, however, will. America ≠ the United States.
    There is wisdom in this.

Americans are not defined by our government but rather by our belief in a set of shared cultural tenets. Americans can persist in the event we go our own way from the ascendant Marxists. Of course, Marxists never leave anyone alone and violence will be forthcoming. Tyrants will not suffer the independent man to live.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2...o-split-apart/

Guest Post by Kurt Schlichter

My POV is that this may be exactly what TPTB want.

if states try to secede, then they will pull their Lincoln puppet out, deny the right of secession, kill a bunch of Americans & then enslave everyone even more.

Voila: Civil War II, all in the name of "freedom."
    There is no spoon.

Hopefully
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It won't. Whole states are not homogenous. Red states are barely red. You would have to see wide spread ethnic, racial, social and religious cleansing relocating populations like in the Balkans. Not going to happen here.

This was the entire reason for the “diversity” nonsense of the past 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post

Waiting for when the US no longer has global hegemony.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Waiting for when the US no longer has global hegemony.
    Civil Unrest and a collapsed economy could accomplish that.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Long term, yes. But not any time soon.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

if states try to secede, then they will pull their Lincoln puppet out, deny the right of secession, kill a bunch of Americans & then enslave everyone even more.

So...what next?

And please do not say "education"...

I'm not being snarky, I'm seriously asking, what next?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    1 - Destroy domestic energy production.

2 - Light off more Middle Eastern wars.

3 - Oil and gas prices skyrocket.

4 - Mission accomplished.

There will no second Civil War.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

The only thing I see that could possibly cause that might be if they dissolved the electoral college.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The only thing I see that could possibly cause that might be if they dissolved the electoral college.
    What happens if the Electoral College Chooses Trump over Biden? (could Happen)
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

No
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

What happens if the Electoral College Chooses Trump over Biden? (could Happen)
    Good point, but I think that's unlikely at this point.

Good point, but I think that's unlikely at this point.
    have you been paying attention to 2020?

Nothing is unlikely at this point.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    have you been paying attention to 2020?

Nothing is unlikely at this point.
    LOL I've become numb.

Patriots, Prepare For War - Without Multiple Favorable Judgements For President Trump, Joe Biden Is Going To Be Sworn In And Leftists Want All Conservatives Punished And/Or Dead

By Susan Duclos - All News PipeLine

While not giving up hope entirely, we all have to acknowledge that without multiple courts rendering favorable judgements on the myriad of lawsuits and court challenges by the Trump campaign lawyers, Joe Biden is going to be inaugurated in January.

Conservative patriots have few choices to fall back on: Complain and whine for four solid years as the Democrats did ad nauseam after Donald Trump won the 2016 presidential election against Hillary Clinton, or prepare to fight for not just America but for their very lives as liberals across the board urge "punishment" against Trump supporters.

LIBERALS STILL HAVING TEMPER TANTRUMS

Despite the probability of Biden being seated in January 2021, liberals are still not happy and are becoming even more unhinged than they have been acting for the past four years.

The liberal media, which echoes and amplifies the Democrat party as their propaganda arm, made a complete spectacle of themselves at a press conference by Vice President Mike Pence and the COVID taskforce, when after Pence finished speaking and walked away, the liberal White House press corp started screaming, yelling and became totally unhinged, howling about how "Your whole party’s not recognizing democracy!"

Goes to show how worried they "aren't" about COVID-19 when they are too busy whining like children on social media, that Pence wouldn't answer questions completely unrelated to what the news conference was all about.

That is a reference to the court challenges against voter fraud in multiple states, completely forgetting that in 2000, Al Gore spent 37 days challenging results in the courts before conceding, and the media never shrieked about "democracy!"

Nor did the media howl and whine about liberal democrats, led by failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton spent the last few years whining, complaining, crying, and "screaming helplessly at the sky," refusing to acknowledge President Trump as the leader of America.

What this tells us, very clearly, is that liberal democrats have no intention of calming the hell down if Joe Biden moves into the White House.

(ANP EMERGENCY FUNDRAISER: Due to unexpected medical and emergency repair bills, please consider donating to ANPto help keep us in this 'Info-war' for America at this most critical time in US history, during a time of systematic 'big tech' censorship and widespread Democrat corruption.)

ATTACKS ON TRUMP SUPPORTERS ENCOURAGED BY DEM POLITICIANS

Over the course of the Trump presidency we have seen and documented unhinged liberal democrats attack Trump supporters, men, women and teenagers, verbally and physically.

We have seen Antifa groups, defended by democrats for years, attack any free speech rally, or Trump event.

We have seen liberals destroy Trump signs in a rage by just seeing them.

We have seen liberal democrat politicians encourage and deliberately incite their followers to violence against residents from coast to coast, which caused riots, arson, vandalism, destruction of property, just complete lawlessness.

CIVIL WAR IS HERE AND PATRIOTS NEED TO PREPARE FOR IT

Conservative patriots across the nation need to prepare for war. They need to prepare for the violence and the attacks to continue against Trump supporters, even if Biden is inaugurated, which it looks like he will be, as much as it pains me to say.

This is not opinion. We are reporting their own statements, words and encouragement of continued persecution of Trump supporters.

The bimbo from New York, otherwise known as Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez, asked on social media if anyone was "archiving these Trump sycophants," to create a list to be punished, as the DNC took it a step further creating a project "to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did." (Hat Tip Steve Quayle for highlighting that piece)

Via Epoch Times:

“Is anyone archiving these Trump sycophants for when they try to downplay or deny their complicity in the future?” Ocasio-Cortez wrote in a tweet on Nov. 6. “I foresee decent probability of many deleted Tweets, writings, photos in the future.”
    The purpose of the lists would be to track Trump’s appointees and supporters.
    Hari Sevugan, a former Democratic National Committee (DNC) spokesman, responded to AOC by writing on Twitter, “You better believe it. We just launched the Trump Accountability Project to make sure anyone who took a paycheck to help Trump undermine America is held responsible for what they did.”
    On its website, Sevugan’s group described its purpose as “to make sure those members of the Trump administration responsible for loosening the guardrails of our democracy are not rewarded with book deals, TV contracts, or six-figure salaries in the private sector based on that experience.”​

Over the course of the Trump presidency, we have detailed riots and violence against Trump supporters, and have often posited that America was in the midst of a cold civil war, that has already caused some blood on the streets as Antifa groups, aka the paramilitary arm of the Democrat party (at least until their own monsters turn against them), attack anyone that disagrees with their ideology.

One would think that if Biden is seated, liberals would calm the heck down, at least until the next election cycle in 2022, but that is nothing more than wishful thinking.

Again, this is not just opinion, as we see references to "re-education camps" for Trump supporters, along with "firing squads," and more censorship of conservatives and conservative news.

When someone tells you outright they want to destroy you, it is prudent to listen to them and prepare accordingly.

Many have already done so.

Knowing that Joe Biden is a gun grabber that pushes gun control, in 2020 gun and ammunitions sales skyrocketed, breaking every record available, because patriots were preparing for a possible Biden presidency.

Many preppers have restocked or expanded their stocks of food, water and basic necessities, knowing that should these violence libs get even worse, conservatives will rise up, and the second American civil war will be hot, and supply chains will be even more disrupted than they are now, so what they have, is all they will have for a while.

Just as Obama did, Biden will protect Antifa when they get violent, attempt to excuse the rioting every time a police shooting occurs, whether justified or not, while attempting to take Americans Second Amendment rights away from.

An SQ note on a related link said "Prepare for War," which I grabbed for part of my headline, and that is the point here... we must prepare, in every way imaginable, for the attacks against conservatives, incited by liberal democrat politicians, and encouraged by the liberal establishment media, to not only continue, but to get worse as they will be emboldened by a new administration.

BOTTOM LINE

The bottom line here is very simple.

If you disagree with radical liberals, they want you punished, "re-educated," and some have no problem making it clear they prefer conservatives be dead.

Never doubt that radical liberals want you dead. Period.

https://allnewspipeline.com/Patriots...re_For_War.php
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

These people are not "liberals".

These people are Marxist revolutionaries, trained and indoctrinated in the ways of never ending Marxist revolution by Frankfurt School disciples in universities across the land.

Their particular "flavor" of Marxism is a curious and lethal combination of Maoism and French Jacobinism.

Their goal is the utter and complete destruction of Western civilization, along with the genocide of anybody, especially white Europeans, that dare to practice it.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    There will no second Civil War.
    this. and all the talk of it is counter productive.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

More city problems.

And if people do nothing they will enslave everyone anyway.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast