Thread: Memo 57?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries

Memo 57?

Hey all,

I was looking around on Parlor, and see some talk on Trump putting Memo 57 in place. I know it has something to do with the CIA, but don’t know anything else about it other than Kennedy was the last to try this and we know how that happened on the grassy knoll.

Thanks!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sounds legit already
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

In for answers.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

If you refer to National Security Action Memorandum ( NSAM 57 ) . I think that is about Responsibility of Paramilitary Operations . I think that went to Sec of State , CIA Director and Sec of Defense . Probably in reference to activities against Cuba Communistas.

harris - biden could be cuban communists because there certainly are not American. In before the Count denies biden is a cuban infiltrator.

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Hey all,

I was looking around on Parlor, and see some talk on Trump putting Memo 57 in place. I know it has something to do with the CIA, but don’t know anything else about it other than Kennedy was the last to try this and we know how that happened on the grassy knoll.

Thanks!
    https://www.disclose.tv/t/deep-state...y-memo-57/8551
    Deep State Showdown - Trump Uses JFK National Security Memo 57
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Never heard of Memo 57. If it didn't work out so well for Kennedy then that won't bode well for Trump.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge