Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breathing on women = assault

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Are you Phucking Insane??

when did breathing become spraying on people ??
    Did you even watch the video. No way you are not getting mist from that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Did you even watch the video. No way you are not getting mist from that.
    I might have been tempted to whip it out and Piss on those Creeps.

They initiated the incident.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Like I said, it was the same as if he spoken loudly to them, I don't think there was any spray.. in fact I think it would have been more likely for them to get spray from him talking and saying a word with the letter "T" in it or something.
    If it was from talking it is an accident, not intentional. This was intentional since he approached them to do so in a pandemic after they had asked him to stay away.

Also, you could hear right after it happened the lady saying "I got it! I got it!" they were way more excited about getting a viral video of Trump supporter than they were worried about a stupid virus.
    Two groups of people best avoided.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-23-2020 at 04:55 PM.

If it was from talking it is an accident, not intentional. This was intentional since he approached them to do so in a pandemic.
    He was intentionally trying to make them wet their panties because they belong in a mental institution, he was not intentionally trying to mist them, and I don't think that he did. He would have done the same thing by replying to them in english.

Don't you see the people in cars with their masks on? Do you ever wonder why other people on the left don't explain to them why they look like they belong in a mental institution?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He believes the Scamdemic is an actual Pandemic..

it is Sad really..
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    He believes the Scamdemic is an actual Pandemic..

it is Sad really..
    Does not matter whether anyone believes it or not. He was asked to stay away. He instead approached and sprayed them.

What is sad is playing partisan politics with the virus, lack of respect for others and their personal space. They were outside and questionable whether they got anything on them. Dick move for him though and dick move for them calling him out for not wearing a mask.

btw - before I posted in this thread you should have seen the looks I was getting in the parking lot from all the maskers. I do not wear them outside and take it off as soon as I get out of the store. If someone had said something to me I would not have like made a hock a loogie sound and breath on them. I would either ignore or tell them to mind their own damn business,

So you are saying it was perfectly acceptable for him to basically spray them?
    Looks to me, like they started it and he ended it.

He was intentionally trying to make them wet their panties because they belong in a mental institution, he was not intentionally trying to mist them, and I don't think that he did. He would have done the same thing by replying to them in english.

Don't you see the people in cars with their masks on? Do you ever wonder why other people on the left don't explain to them why they look like they belong in a mental institution?
    Yes, I saw that a few times today and thought it was pretty weird. I do not have a political party or news media conditioned response to viral videos. I just tell it like I see it. The guy was being an $#@! and so were they. He should have just walked away and they should have minded their own business.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Looks to me, like they started it and he ended it.
    The risk they should not have taken calling him out since you know there is always going to be that guy that would do exactly what he did.

He was asked to stay away. He instead approached and sprayed them.
    He was minding his own before approached and Provoked,,by folks attempting to do JUST THAT..

And the camera/phone should have been Shoved someplace it would be difficult to remove.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-23-2020 at 05:13 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The risk they should not have taken calling him out since you know there is always going to be that guy that would do exactly what he did.
    They didn't belong there at all.

Seems like all parties involved in this incident are $#@!ing idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Seems like all parties involved in this incident are $#@!ing idiots.
    If nothing else.. this is highlighting the petty Authoritarians,,and clinically Insane among us.

or is that redundant?
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

https://twitter.com/KristinaRex/stat...80891829739521
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

https://twitter.com/KristinaRex/stat...80891829739521
    Well that seems to be the typical unhinged leftist..

It will be a short war.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12