Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breathing on women = assault

Breathing on women = assault

The insanity continues.

Man Seen Exhaling On Women Outside President Trump’s Virginia Golf Course Charged With Assault

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/...-with-assault/

A man seen forcefully exhaling on two women outside President Donald Trump’s Virginia golf course has been charged with assault.

Raymond Deskins, 61, was charged with misdemeanor assault after a private citizen obtained a warrant through a county magistrate, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office said Sunday.

Deskin did not immediately return a request for comment.

Video widely shared on social media shows Deskins blowing air on two unidentified women after one of them asks him to get away and points out that he’s not wearing a mask.

“That’s assault” one of the women said afterwards.

“I breathed on you,” Deskins replied.

Virginia mandates masks be worn in certain locations to stop the spread of the coronavirus, but they are not required to be worn outside.

The altercation happened Saturday outside Trump National Golf Club, where the president was playing. Protestors and supporters regularly gather outside the club’s entrance when he plays.

Deskin was wearing a Trump shirt and an inflatable pool tube with Trump’s likeness on it around his waist.

Several members of the Loudoun County Board of Supervisors sent a letter to law enforcement authorities Sunday asking for a full investigation. The letter said the two women had been protesting the president outside the golf club.

The sheriff’s office said the altercation was investigated at the scene but was not witnessed by law enforcement and the video did not capture its entirety.

The sheriff’s office said it advised the two parties who said they’d been assaulted that they could seek a warrant through a county magistrate.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe if they are so worried about getting sick, they should stay home.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

These women are complete nutjobs if they think that's a assault.
    “That’s assault” one of the women said afterwards.
    In court of law i think they will probably struck this one down and if that guy is lucky he might get a fine if anything. dont these American weirdo women have jobs why are they protesting again?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-23-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Quit stealing Biden's moves!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

"OMG YOU BREATHED ON ME" .........stupid fuk liberals.

Meanwhile, Antifa/BLM protesters have been screaming and spitting in people’s faces for years. And much worse. Rarely any charges.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Quit stealing Biden's moves!
    But Joe inhales, never exhales... hence, Biden sucks.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At this point, walking around with your cock hanging out is "less offensive".
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    At this point, walking around with your cock hanging out is "less offensive".
    Having a real cock is offensive to these "people"....

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    What if someone walks up to you and spits in your face? Do you think that's assault?

More proof of how ridiculous people have become.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by jct74 View Post
    What if someone walks up to you and spits in your face? Do you think that's assault?
    Yes
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Would dating Women be considered a crime next to?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    The sheriff’s office said the altercation was investigated at the scene but was not witnessed by law enforcement and the video did not capture its entirety.

The sheriff’s office said it advised the two parties who said they’d been assaulted that they could seek a warrant through a county magistrate.
    Silver lining... In a "domestic dispute" case, cops have been known to arrest someone without personally witnessing an assault and in the complete absence of video. Good to see the deputies not touch this one. I bet the outcome would have been different in NY or CA.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like we are getting away from the non-aggression principle here. The guy is a jackass for invading their space and breathing on them in the middle of a pandemic. Totally unnecessary and he should have just walked away.

He does not know their medical history and how they would handle the virus. Even in a healthy person the effects and recovery is unpredictable. I do not want someone intentionally spewing their spit on me anyway regardless of pandemic. There are other factors besides Covid. If someone punched him the face for what he did it would have been the equivalent and I would not have blamed them.

This was an example of one of the worst aspects of having Trump has President. The segment of moronic white trash Trump supporters taking obnoxious to a whole new level and thinking it is cool because they falsely think they are pulling off being like Trump, as if that is actually a thing.

https://twitter.com/USAB4L/status/1330987597187805184
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Looks like we are getting away from the non-aggression principle here. The guy is a jackass for invading their space and breathing on them in the middle of a pandemic. Totally unnecessary and he should have just walked away.

He does not know their medical history and how they would handle the virus. Even in a healthy person the effects and recovery is unpredictable. I do not want someone intentionally spewing their spit on me anyway regardless of pandemic. There are other factors besides Covid. If someone punched him the face for what he did it would have been the equivalent and I would not have blamed them.

This was an example of one of the worst aspects of having Trump has President. The segment of moronic white trash Trump supporters taking obnoxious to a whole new level and thinking it is cool because they falsely think they are pulling off being like Trump, as if that is actually a thing.

This is one of the worst aspects of TDS.. you become completely illogical and at least mildly insane.

If you watch the video, you can see he wasn't even facing them at first, he was just standing on the curb minding his own business and they started yelling at him and told him to move away or something. Sorry, it's public property, he can stand there if he wants. They can move.

Then he turns around and breaths to $#@! with them. Well, he could have said a few words at loud volume and had precisely the same affect, and if they were really scared they would have moved away instead of being total bitch ass Karens. They aren't afraid, that's the whole $#@!ing point. If they were afraid, they wouldn't be there, they wouldn't be that close to him, they wouldn't let themselves be that close. They are abusing the entire covid situation to be bitch ass Karens and call the police on people who don't do what they say, and you actually defend them. So lame. Just like the Democrats are using the covid situation to make Trump look bad. Most of them aren't even scared of it, they are just pretending to be. You can easily tell because they don't care about people going out and protesting, they don't care about Gavin Newsome eating dinner indoors in a small space with dozens of lobbylists from a medical organization while telling people not to have Thanksgiving with their family.

If you still believe in this covid $#@!, you are seriously $#@!ing gullible as $#@!. Sorry. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm not saying nobody has died. But if you think this is something the average person should be concerned about, you are extremely gullible.

I would expect this asinine level of thinking to be spawned by someone attempting to parody a Libertarian. To believe it fully? Good God.

A punch in the face is an appropriate response to someone breathing... Why not just allow the man to be killed? His breathing could have killed them, remember?

Get help. You are more of a danger to those around you than this pandemic is.

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    But Joe inhales, never exhales... hence, Biden sucks.
    Next he might think he's Hoover.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is one of the worst aspects of TDS.. you become completely illogical and at least mildly insane.

If you watch the video, you can see he wasn't even facing them at first, he was just standing on the curb minding his own business and they started yelling at him and told him to move away or something. Sorry, it's public property, he can stand there if he wants. They can move.

Then he turns around and breaths to $#@! with them. Well, he could have said a few words at loud volume and had precisely the same affect, and if they were really scared they would have moved away instead of being total bitch ass Karens. They aren't afraid, that's the whole $#@!ing point. If they were afraid, they wouldn't be there, they wouldn't be that close to him, they wouldn't let themselves be that close. They are abusing the entire covid situation to be bitch ass Karens and call the police on people who don't do what they say, and you actually defend them. So lame. Just like the Democrats are using the covid situation to make Trump look bad. Most of them aren't even scared of it, they are just pretending to be. You can easily tell because they don't care about people going out and protesting, they don't care about Gavin Newsome eating dinner indoors in a small space with dozens of lobbylists from a medical organization while telling people not to have Thanksgiving with their family.

If you still believe in this covid $#@!, you are seriously $#@!ing gullible as $#@!. Sorry. I'm not saying it doesn't exist. I'm not saying nobody has died. But if you think this is something the average person should be concerned about, you are extremely gullible.
    I have not been anti-Trump in my history here and in fact I used to get allot of flack in these forums for pointing out Trump policy I agree with. I call out things I support and things I do not support unlike you with your head stuck so far up Trump's ass you can see out his belly button.

Go watch the video, he does a deep like cough then blowing. No getting around mist and spittle from what he did. You can see people close enough to be in contact with it for which he approached them to do so.

You are taking this situation and applying it to partisan politics. Not everything is about politics. Sometimes $#@!s are $#@!s. It sounds like they were being $#@!s considering they should have minded their own damn business and he reacted like a total $#@! in return.

The virus exists like any virus and it hits some people pretty hard whether you want to play retarded party politics with it or not. Like I said regardless, there are other viruses and things one would rather not be exposed to and you do not know those women's medical history. It is not up to that $#@! to decide for the other group of $#@!s. Disgusting.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-23-2020 at 04:27 PM.

I have not been anti-Trump in my history here and in fact I used to get allot of flack in these forums for pointing out Trump policy I agree with. I call out things I support and things I do not support unlike you with your head stuck so far up Trump's ass you can see out his belly button.

Go watch the video, he does a deep like cough then blowing. No getting around mist and spittle from what he did. You can see people close enough to be in contact with it for which he approached them to do so.

You are taking this situation and applying it to partisan politics. Not everything is about politics. Sometimes $#@!s are $#@!s. It sounds like they were be $#@!s considering they should have minded their own damn business and he reacted like a total $#@! in return.

The virus exists like any virus and it hits some people pretty hard whether you want to play retarded party politics with it or not. Like I said regardless, there are other viruses and things one would rather not be exposed to and you do not know those women's medical history. It is not up to that $#@! to decide for the other group of $#@!s. Disgusting.
    If those women have a medical problem, they should probably be sitting at home and not running around, looking for someone to get the virus from.

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    I would expect this asinine level of thinking to be spawned by someone attempting to parody a Libertarian. To believe it fully? Good God.

A punch in the face is an appropriate response to someone breathing... Why not just allow the man to be killed? His breathing could have killed them, remember?

Get help. You are more of a danger to those around you than this pandemic is.
    As if he simply took a breath. No doubt those women got misted and spittle. If a video was posted here of a Democrat man spitting on a Trump supporter you would be the first tough guy Trump supporter saying he should have been punched in the face in retaliation. You are completely deluded by party politics.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The virus exists like any virus .
    The virus exists like ANY other Cold.. and it is just a Cold once past the Bull$hit and Hype..

Healthy people should have NO concern about breathing.

Get Help
    What is germaphobia?

Germaphobia (sometimes spelt germophobia) is a term used by psychologists to describe a pathological fear of germs, bacteria, microbes, contamination and infection. It is known by a range of other terms including mysophobia (fear of uncleanliness), verminophobia, bacillophobia, bacteriophobia. Other terms which relate to an abnormal fear of dirt and filth include molysmophobia or molysomophobia, rhypophobia, and rupophobia.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    If those women have a medical problem, they should probably be sitting at home and not running around, looking for someone to get the virus from.
    So you are saying it was perfectly acceptable for him to basically spray them?

As if he simply took a breath. No doubt those women got misted and spittle. If a video was posted here of a Democrat man spitting on a Trump supporter you would be the first tough guy Trump supporter saying he should have been punched in the face in retaliation. You are completely deluded by party politics.
    They got "misted". Big deal. People get "misted", unknowingly or otherwise, by conversating with people. That you had to elevate it to the level of purposefully spitting at someone and then attempt to turn it into a partisan affair is because you are intellectually deficient.

You are a liability to those around you. Seek help, because you need it. Badly.

Like I said, it was the same as if he spoken loudly to them, I don't think there was any spray.. in fact I think it would have been more likely for them to get spray from him talking and saying a word with the letter "T" in it or something.

Also, you could hear right after it happened the lady saying "I got it! I got it!" they were way more excited about getting a viral video of Trump supporter than they were worried about a stupid virus.

Are you Phucking Insane??

when did breathing become spraying on people ??
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    The virus exists like ANY other Cold.. and it is just a Cold once past the Bull$hit and Hype..

Healthy people should have NO concern about breathing.

Get Help
    Maybe the problem is with you that accepts being a receiver or giver of spittle.

Why should anyone accept being sprayed with spittle that may contain a cold or any virus. I could say maybe it is my life of being cost conscious since colds cost money in work down time, medications and doctors visits, not even mentioning the fact of annoying discomfort. But wait, I forgot, the guy has a Trump shirt on so it is automatically okay. We are supposed to believe the virus does not exist to get one up on the Dems to, right?

Like I said I do not believe party politics should be a factor in any of this. I do not believe there should be lock downs, mask laws nor should anyone call anyone out for not wearing one. I see this is a group of people on both sides behaving badly. But I guess people want to take sides on it for party politics purposes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast