Thread: Gov Murphy gets a Jersey welcome.

Gov Murphy gets a Jersey welcome.

Last edited by unknown; 11-22-2020 at 08:45 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Classic, thanks for the laugh

Notice how Murphy stays quiet throughout the whole confrontation while his family members defend him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Leave the BLM tactics to BLM. Don't harass people when they're eating. Take a video inconspicuously, then post it later. Let's not act like pieces of $#@!, just because other people act like pieces of $#@!.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    Leave the BLM tactics to BLM. Don't harass people when they're eating. Take a video inconspicuously, then post it later. Let's not act like pieces of $#@!, just because other people act like pieces of $#@!.
    That was hardly BLM ANTIFA.

All of these tyrants deserve endless public shamings and ridicule.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

I don’t really approve of this behavior, but at least it is turnabout for once.

But this was nothing near what Antifa would do. Notice this woman was shooed away quickly. It didn't last long. Antifa only operates as a mob, and would have turned the table over.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Murphy F*d the NJ bar & restaurant industry beyond comprehension

Including going back on his July 4th 25% indoor opening, 2 days before the holiday weekend.. Just changes his mind.

Deserves this tongue lashing 10000%

Thanks Again for posting a rare moment where the tides are turned

Bull$#@!.

Harrass and annoy them and their families.

Throw rotten eggs.

Run them out on rails.

Hang them in effigy.

Make their lives twice as miserable as they make ours.

BLM/AntiFa tactics work.

This is $#@!ing war.

Become ungovernable.

Be twice as unmanageable as the street Bolshies and Jacobins are.

This is the $#@! that, when questioned about how he justified violating the Bill of Rights, told us all, with a smirk, "that's above my pay grade".

No, asshat, that is the only reason your position exists, it's what you took an oath to defend.

$#@! this guy, and every jackass in government like him, no quarter.

You sowed the wind, now prepare to reap the whirlwind, $#@!s.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-23-2020 at 12:10 AM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bull$#@!.

Harrass and annoy them and their families.

Throw rotten eggs.

Run them out on rails.

Hang them in effigy.

Make their lives twice as miserable as they make ours.

BLM/AntiFa tactics work.

This is $#@!ing war.

Become ungovernable.

Be twice as unmanageable as the street Bolshies and Jacobins are.

This is the $#@! that, when questioned about how he justified violating the Bill of Rights, told us all, with a smirk, "that's above my pay grade".

No, asshat, that is the only reason your position exists, it's what you took an oath to defend.

$#@! this guy, and every jackass in government like him, no quarter.

You sowed the wind, now prepare to reap the whirlwind, $#@!s.

Absolutely. This is the problem with most conservatives and libertarians. They want to stay polite and respectful. This thug by royal decree wants to destroy all small businesses, but you don't want to get in their face. This is looser sheeple talk. It's going to take way more action than telling this guy to go F himself, but it's a start. Look at the leftists. They don't have such moral dilemmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Notice how Murphy stays quiet throughout the whole confrontation while his family members defend him.
    This guy is a legit politician.

IMO, hes very good at acting like the defenseless victim.

The other elected tyrants should be taking notes.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

$#@! you.

You lost all consideration to civil disagreement and polite political discourse when you pissed on the Bill of Rights, $#@! on your oath of office and then laughed in our faces about it while destroying people's livelihoods just because you could.

If the people of New Jersey would act half as tough as they say they are, you wouldn't be able to show your sorry mug in public for the rest of your life.

FOAD, all ya'all.

NJ Gov. Phil Murphy on Maskless Dining Confrontation: ‘I’d Prefer Folks to Be More Civil’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...be-more-civil/

Hannah Bleau 25 Nov 2020

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) opened up on the viral confrontation caught on tape between his maskless dinner party and bystanders, who heckled him for dining out after he moved to retighten coronavirus restrictions and encouraged people to make their Thanksgiving plans “as small as possible.”

“There’s no reason we should have to be having a political discussion about whether or not you’re wearing a mask. We were dining outdoors in the middle of our meal,” he said in a Tuesday appearance on CBS This Morning.

While he said he “could take” such criticism, he said he would “prefer folks to be more civil and to leave our kids out of this”:

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy warns the next few months in his state will be "brutal" as #COVID cases rise.

He's encouraging everyone to celebrate #Thanksgiving with only their immediate family.@GovMurphy joins us to discuss more. pic.twitter.com/87LfKIusyO

— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) November 24, 2020

He expressed a similar sentiment during a press conference, telling reporters, “I’m a big boy. I have thick skin. It doesn’t impact me at all and I think I can say the same thing for my wife.”

“I would say this though: our kids are not part of that … and I don’t even know who these people were, by the way,” he added.

The viral incident, posted over the weekend, featured a woman approaching the governor, who was dining outdoors with his family. None of them were wearing masks at the time.

“You’re having fun with your family, and in the meantime, you’re having all other kind of bull$#@! going on,” she said as another individual off camera called the governor a “dick.”

As Breitbart News detailed:

Someone, presumably in Murphy’s party, could be heard asking the woman to put her mask on, prompting a snappy response.

“You can go $#@! yourself. How’s that?” she said.

“You want to know why I don’t need a mask? Because there ain’t nothing $#@!ing wrong with me,” she said.

“I like your Trump phone case. Guess who Trump likes? He likes my dad,” a young man at the table said, gesturing to the governor, who decided to put a mask on during the confrontation.

New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy confronted while having dinner with his maskless family.

**Language Warning**

pic.twitter.com/6O3Jug0YmS

— Breaking911 (@Breaking911) November 23, 2020

The confrontation came on the heels of Murphy urging residents to modify their Thanksgiving plans as he retightened restrictions across the Garden State:

BREAKING: I’m signing an Executive Order RETIGHTENING restrictions on gatherings to help stop the spread of #COVID19.

Effective tomorrow:
    ��Indoor gatherings are limited to a MAXIMUM of 10 people

Effective Nov 23rd:
    ��Outdoor gatherings are limited to a MAXIMUM of 150 people

— Governor Phil Murphy (@GovMurphy) November 16, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Absolutely. This is the problem with most conservatives and libertarians. They want to stay polite and respectful. This thug by royal decree wants to destroy all small businesses, but you don't want to get in their face. This is looser sheeple talk. It's going to take way more action than telling this guy to go F himself, but it's a start. Look at the leftists. They don't have such moral dilemmas.
    But check this out, isn't that exactly the problem with leftists? Ends justify the means? And even if we were to overlook these moral dilemmas, what exactly was accomplished here? I'm sure he went home and thought to himself, "Wow, these lockdowns are really pissing people off, I better rethink this." What's the strategy here?

C'mon. Short of Hitler, Mao, or Stalin, I wouldn't harass anyone in front of their wife or kids. Only degenerates do that. If one of his kids or his wife got up and punched that woman, I would find that even more funny. Defend your family.

But check this out, isn't that exactly the problem with leftists? Ends justify the means? And even if we were to overlook these moral dilemmas, what exactly was accomplished here? I'm sure he went home and thought to himself, "Wow, these lockdowns are really pissing people off, I better rethink this." What's the strategy here?

C'mon. Short of Hitler, Mao, or Stalin, I wouldn't harass anyone in front of their wife or kids. Only degenerates do that. If one of his kids or his wife got up and punched that woman, I would find that even more funny. Defend your family.
    Explain the moral difference between these authoritarians and Hitler, Mao, Stalin. No difference. Feeling all morally superior while they feed you to the lions sure is a worthwhile strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Explain the moral difference between these authoritarians and Hitler, Mao, Stalin. No difference. Feeling all morally superior while they feed you to the lions sure is a worthwhile strategy.
    There is a moral difference in degree. These governors aren't close to those three people I named. The difference is tens of millions of BRUTAL deaths. We're not there yet.

Look, I see what your saying. I just don't look at everything through a political lens. I know the person harassing the governor was a woman, but as a man I look at the situation and think, where's the honor in harassing a man in front of his family? Seriously. Maybe you or other people on this forum think you can harass a man in front of his family at dinner and feel fine about it, but I wouldn't. If that's the kind of dirty work that needs to be done, someone else can handle that, I'll sit on the sidelines.

There is a moral difference in degree. These governors aren't close to those three people I named. The difference is tens of millions of BRUTAL deaths. We're not there yet.

Look, I see what your saying. I just don't look at everything through a political lens. I know the person harassing the governor was a woman, but as a man I look at the situation and think, where's the honor in harassing a man in front of his family? Seriously. Maybe you or other people on this forum think you can harass a man in front of his family at dinner and feel fine about it, but I wouldn't. If that's the kind of dirty work that needs to be done, someone else can handle that, I'll sit on the sidelines.
    I'll do it.

All it is, is a question of degree, is exactly right.

All those genocides started with a governing authority who figured, "I can pretty much do what I want, in the name of public safety".

Screw Governor Murphy. That Ferret deserves any negativity towards him as long as it doesn't become physical.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes I think you can harass a man in front of his family. He is harassing millions of his constituents (who he views as his serfs) with his rules issued by proclamation. What was done in the video was too little if anything. He's by force destroying countless people's lively hoods. He might not be Whitmer yet, with over five thousand people dead, but his policies have certainly already cost some lives with the increases of overdoses and depression.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Screw Governor Murphy. That Ferret deserves any negativity towards him as long as it doesn't become physical.
    Why are our enemies allowed to punch us in the face whenever they feel like it?