Thread: Crazy Democrat Senator

Crazy Democrat Senator

State Senator Asks for Police Protection Then Kicks Them Out of His Home

The dumbing down of America!

If the stampman tells you to kiss his ass, shall he get away with it and live? Don't let your courage cool, or a few bullies scare you. We've nothing to fear but slavery. Love your liberty, and fight for it like men who know its value. Once lost it will never, never be regained.
    -Hugh Ledlie, 1774.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...but i repeat myself
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    1) why did the alleged perp give his Soc # over the phone to that fruity senator?
    2) why did that fruity senator have his pants unbuckled when he was talking to the supposed perp.
    3) kudos to the cops on keeping cool with that fruit.

That is a rational, reasonable Senator. A great person to be making law and big decisions.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Jesus Christ...how can people like this even survive?

My "husband"...
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-22-2020 at 08:45 PM.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That is a rational, reasonable Senator. A great person to be making law and big decisions.
    I am sometimes sad for the American police that sometimes when they are called for they are criticized for doing their job but when their not around well watch the reactions.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Jesus Christ...how can people like this even survive?
    Depending upon government. Big Mother will protect them, and this “Senator” definitely needed his mommy.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.