Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Elections Change Nothing!

Elections Change Nothing!

Please Accept the Fact That Regardless of Outcomes,

By Gary D. Barnett

November 20, 2020

“Is ours a government of the people, by the people, for the people, or a kakistocracy rather, for the benefit of knaves at the cost of fools?”

~ Thomas Love Peacock

The first part of the above quote is meant for those misguided and duped citizens that ever once believed that government was of, by, or for the benefit of the people at large. This was propaganda from the beginning, as no such state of being has ever occurred. As to the last half of this statement, it is exactly correct, in that the few controlling evil bastards and their pawns in government, have figured out that fools are more easily controlled, so all that was necessary in order to gain total control over society was to turn once intelligent individuals into a herd of collective fools. That has been fully accomplished, so now the two classes consist of only the rulers and the fools. One only has to go out for a few moments and look at the mass hordes of idiotic mask-wearers to understand this truth.

Considering elections, George Bernard Shaw, although an evil man, told the truth when he said in Caesar and Cleopatra (1901) act 3, “When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.” The government of course, has always promoted voting as a sacred right and a civic duty, but it is neither. There is nothing noble about voting, as voting is simply a way to claim you had a say by choosing a master to lord over and control you. In other words, one is expected to revel in an activity that solidifies his own enslavement, but is at the same time supposed to make him free? This kind of misplaced and ludicrous ‘logic’ belies all manner of intelligence. Could anything be more contradictory or asinine than such a notion as this? The same ‘duty’ argument could apply to any government action. When the ruling class desires a war, they simply tell the voting public that those in other lands should be killed because it is a patriotic duty to do so. So all those that do the actual killing can excuse their murderous behavior by claiming duty and honor. Duty to country (government) is always a sign of ignorance and excuses for tyranny, while duty to self, which requires personal responsibility, compels intelligent thought, caring, reasoning, and courage.

So on to this current election, one that has taken over the minds of the people, mainly because of the purposeful division created by the rulers among the stupefied masses. One side is red, the other blue, and “never the twain shall meet.” This is the mantra of the collective herd of ‘duty’ bound Americans that are awaiting the outcome to find out who will take care of them, and tell them what they are allowed to do. You see the concept of ‘freedom’ in America today relies on rules, and on what is allowed to be normal. Most are clamoring, ‘please keep me safe, and I will do whatever I am ordered to do.’ Then the new normal becomes just that, a new normal that is everything that is completely abnormal. But this is how tyrants first frighten and then fool the gullible public, a public that now can barely function without instruction.

Will it make any difference which evil trimmer is selected this time around? Of course not, except at the extreme margin. In the long run, and over time, there will be literally no difference whatsoever. I hear screaming from the Trump red camp about the risk of more lockdowns and mandatory vaccines, this coming from the same side that has just gone through lockdowns, threatened vaccines, and threats of military deployment to distribute vaccines as soon as available. Riots, looting, property destruction, assaults, murder, and forced job loss have occurred with no relief in sight during this administration. There have also been billions of dollars allocated to the perpetrators of this entire agenda; multi-trillions spent as well, all that money stolen from the lowly citizens. Yes, the other camp, the blue side, is extreme left wing, and is threatening lockdowns, vaccines, stronger enforcement with possible military involvement, and more spending, which will have to go a long way to match the red camp. Any new looting, riots, and property destruction, as well as extreme job loss will also continue, and spending will be out of control as the “Great reset’ continues to go forward. What this exposes is ridiculous hypocrisy, contradiction, and insanity. As I have always said, if no one voted, no one would be elected, and we would all be better off immediately. Once the control of life comes down to one side or the other, all of us lose, every single time. In my lifetime, liberty has diminished every year since I was born, regardless of who won elections, and I fully expect that trend to continue, as it has for most of the entirety of the history of this country. We are not unique in this idiocy, but have always claimed ‘superiority’ while going down the same destructive path over and over again; exposing what has been defined as insanity. Claiming greatness where none exists is no consolation whatsoever.

So long as this country stays divided, filled with hate, and remains completely ignorant of the truth, then nothing will ever change for the better. Freedom will totally disappear, and tyranny will become even more extreme. Continuing this same process over and over again will only result in the destruction of all that has been held dear over our lifetimes, and will cause the enslavement and downfall of future generations. Whatever is necessary to stop this totalitarian push toward a technocratic communist society should be implemented now, and many risks will have to be taken. But before that can happen, the division amongst this population has to be dealt with, so that the many come together to fight against this heinous government and the coming control system instead of fighting each other. With division comes tyranny and slavery, without division, at least we have a chance of survival.

“Nothing so mystical. Human beings hunger for killing, that is all. It only takes a few politicians to stoke division, or a few demagogues encouraging hatred to set your kind upon one another. And then before you know it, you have a whole nation biting on its own tail, going round and round until there is nothing left but the snapping of teeth.”

~ Paolo Bacigalupi (2012). “The Drowned Cities: Number 2 in series”, p.128, Hachette UK
    https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/11/...hange-nothing/
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bump

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

By Gary D. Barnett

November 20, 2020

“Is ours a government of the people, by the people, for the people, or a kakistocracy rather, for the benefit of knaves at the cost of fools?”

~ Thomas Love Peacock

The first part of the above quote is meant for those misguided and duped citizens that ever once believed that government was of, by, or for the benefit of the people at large. This was propaganda from the beginning, as no such state of being has ever occurred. As to the last half of this statement, it is exactly correct, in that the few controlling evil bastards and their pawns in government, have figured out that fools are more easily controlled, so all that was necessary in order to gain total control over society was to turn once intelligent individuals into a herd of collective fools. That has been fully accomplished, so now the two classes consist of only the rulers and the fools. One only has to go out for a few moments and look at the mass hordes of idiotic mask-wearers to understand this truth.

Considering elections, George Bernard Shaw, although an evil man, told the truth when he said in Caesar and Cleopatra (1901) act 3, “When a stupid man is doing something he is ashamed of, he always declares that it is his duty.” The government of course, has always promoted voting as a sacred right and a civic duty, but it is neither. There is nothing noble about voting, as voting is simply a way to claim you had a say by choosing a master to lord over and control you. In other words, one is expected to revel in an activity that solidifies his own enslavement, but is at the same time supposed to make him free? This kind of misplaced and ludicrous ‘logic’ belies all manner of intelligence. Could anything be more contradictory or asinine than such a notion as this? The same ‘duty’ argument could apply to any government action. When the ruling class desires a war, they simply tell the voting public that those in other lands should be killed because it is a patriotic duty to do so. So all those that do the actual killing can excuse their murderous behavior by claiming duty and honor. Duty to country (government) is always a sign of ignorance and excuses for tyranny, while duty to self, which requires personal responsibility, compels intelligent thought, caring, reasoning, and courage.

So on to this current election, one that has taken over the minds of the people, mainly because of the purposeful division created by the rulers among the stupefied masses. One side is red, the other blue, and “never the twain shall meet.” This is the mantra of the collective herd of ‘duty’ bound Americans that are awaiting the outcome to find out who will take care of them, and tell them what they are allowed to do. You see the concept of ‘freedom’ in America today relies on rules, and on what is allowed to be normal. Most are clamoring, ‘please keep me safe, and I will do whatever I am ordered to do.’ Then the new normal becomes just that, a new normal that is everything that is completely abnormal. But this is how tyrants first frighten and then fool the gullible public, a public that now can barely function without instruction.

Will it make any difference which evil trimmer is selected this time around? Of course not, except at the extreme margin. In the long run, and over time, there will be literally no difference whatsoever. I hear screaming from the Trump red camp about the risk of more lockdowns and mandatory vaccines, this coming from the same side that has just gone through lockdowns, threatened vaccines, and threats of military deployment to distribute vaccines as soon as available. Riots, looting, property destruction, assaults, murder, and forced job loss have occurred with no relief in sight during this administration. There have also been billions of dollars allocated to the perpetrators of this entire agenda; multi-trillions spent as well, all that money stolen from the lowly citizens. Yes, the other camp, the blue side, is extreme left wing, and is threatening lockdowns, vaccines, stronger enforcement with possible military involvement, and more spending, which will have to go a long way to match the red camp. Any new looting, riots, and property destruction, as well as extreme job loss will also continue, and spending will be out of control as the “Great reset’ continues to go forward. What this exposes is ridiculous hypocrisy, contradiction, and insanity. As I have always said, if no one voted, no one would be elected, and we would all be better off immediately. Once the control of life comes down to one side or the other, all of us lose, every single time. In my lifetime, liberty has diminished every year since I was born, regardless of who won elections, and I fully expect that trend to continue, as it has for most of the entirety of the history of this country. We are not unique in this idiocy, but have always claimed ‘superiority’ while going down the same destructive path over and over again; exposing what has been defined as insanity. Claiming greatness where none exists is no consolation whatsoever.

So long as this country stays divided, filled with hate, and remains completely ignorant of the truth, then nothing will ever change for the better. Freedom will totally disappear, and tyranny will become even more extreme. Continuing this same process over and over again will only result in the destruction of all that has been held dear over our lifetimes, and will cause the enslavement and downfall of future generations. Whatever is necessary to stop this totalitarian push toward a technocratic communist society should be implemented now, and many risks will have to be taken. But before that can happen, the division amongst this population has to be dealt with, so that the many come together to fight against this heinous government and the coming control system instead of fighting each other. With division comes tyranny and slavery, without division, at least we have a chance of survival.

“Nothing so mystical. Human beings hunger for killing, that is all. It only takes a few politicians to stoke division, or a few demagogues encouraging hatred to set your kind upon one another. And then before you know it, you have a whole nation biting on its own tail, going round and round until there is nothing left but the snapping of teeth.”

~ Paolo Bacigalupi (2012). “The Drowned Cities: Number 2 in series”, p.128, Hachette UK
    Bump!! +1 rep

By Gary D. Barnett
    I hear screaming from the Trump red camp about the risk of more lockdowns and mandatory vaccines, this coming from the same side that has just gone through lockdowns, threatened vaccines, and threats of military deployment to distribute vaccines as soon as available.
    ^This can't be +repped enough!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    ^This can't be +repped enough!
    Hoping that many will wake up to the political Kabuki Theatre & see that the left/right fight BS is to keep everyone under control.
    There is no spoon.

So long as this country stays divided, filled with hate, and remains completely ignorant of the truth, then nothing will ever change for the better. Freedom will totally disappear, and tyranny will become even more extreme. Continuing this same process over and over again will only result in the destruction of all that has been held dear over our lifetimes, and will cause the enslavement and downfall of future generations.

Whatever is necessary to stop this totalitarian push toward a technocratic communist society should be implemented now, and many risks will have to be taken.

But before that can happen, the division amongst this population has to be dealt with, so that the many come together to fight against this heinous government and the coming control system instead of fighting each other.

With division comes tyranny and slavery, without division, at least we have a chance of survival.

I agree and disagree at the same time.

There can be no reconciliation or education of roughly half the electorate that has made it clear over the last few years that they want me dead. That states clearly they want technocratic Marxist tyranny. That hate liberty and freedom and will kill you if you attempt to secure it.

Retribution lists and open talk of forced political re-education facilities (camps) is a "you've crossed the line forever" deal breaker AFAIC. Anybody that, even in passing, considers that to be a solution to anything is a dangerous enemy to never be trusted and to be utterly crushed as soon as possible.

Whatever is necessary...can't agree more with that...and what is needed now is steel resolve and zero capitulation.

Separation is survival, not unity with Marxist bolsheviks and Jacobin terrorists.

There is a time for all things...now is the time for hate, now is the time for war.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

There can be no reconciliation or education of roughly half the electorate that has made it clear over the last few years that they want me dead. That states clearly they want technocratic Marxist tyranny. That hate liberty and freedom and will kill you if you attempt to secure it.

Retribution lists and open talk of forced political re-education facilities (camps) is a "you've crossed the line forever" deal breaker AFAIC. Anybody that, even in passing, considers that to be a solution to anything is a dangerous enemy to never be trusted and to be utterly crushed as soon as possible.

Whatever is necessary...can't agree more with that...and what is needed now is steel resolve and zero capitulation.

Separation is survival, not unity with Marxist bolsheviks and Jacobin terrorists.

There is a time for all things...now is the time for hate, now is the time for war.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

This whole mess is nothing but kabuki theatre- everyone believes whatever TPTB throw to them & they keep fighting each other instead of the enslavers.
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In unrelated news, Biden team announces selection of ex-Fed Chair Janet Yellen as incoming Treasury Secretary. Meet new boss, same as old boss.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    In unrelated news, Biden team announces selection of ex-Fed Chair Janet Yellen as incoming Treasury Secretary. Meet new boss, same as old boss.
    I am shocked. We are essentially getting the Obama/Hillary crowd without Hillary. Corrupt, crony globalists, looking to make money by being in government. Unfortunately, making money in government is all about the Welfare/Warfare state. (With the welfare now being mainly crony corporatism).
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Elections can change everything... sometimes they do, often they don't.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

THis goes here too:

Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

So the Great Reset will still happen even if Trump wins reelection?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    So the Great Reset will still happen even if Trump wins reelection?
    Why would it stop now? The reset started in January. Trump has presided over all of this. It’s almost as if Republicans are really good at tricking people into believing that they aren’t fascist tyrants themselves. See George W for another liberty killing example. People keep voting for them. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    Why would it stop now? The reset started in January. Trump has presided over all of this. It’s almost as if Republicans are really good at tricking people into believing that they aren’t fascist tyrants themselves. See George W for another liberty killing example. People keep voting for them. Go figure.
    Also wrong.

Getting rid of Trump was a great excuse for them to kick it off early. Because Trump is their enemy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This whole mess is nothing but kabuki theatre- everyone believes whatever TPTB throw to them & they keep fighting each other instead of the enslavers.
    Whatever is necessary to stop this totalitarian push toward a technocratic communist society should be implemented now, and many risks will have to be taken.
    Those people have made themselves obvious, there is the enemy.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Also wrong.

Getting rid of Trump was a great excuse for them to kick it off early. Because Trump is their enemy.
    That’s your perspective. It appears to many that Trump fulfilled the role he was selected for. Still waiting on the plan is your option. I will not.

Insofar as non-elected immunized Deep Administrative State bureaucrats have USURPED control of our nation it is definitely true that elections won’t change anything.

Big gummit keeps getting bigger, global interventions keep getting permanent, progressive socialist keep winning, GOP confused conservatives keep losing, national debt abd deficits keep growing, liberties keep shrinking.

But during current Prez term, something interesting did happen and anti Tyranny March Ben Garrison got banned from Trump White House for hate speech against Obama top donor.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Elections can change everything... sometimes they do, often they don't.
    Last Prez election did change some things, brought fall of gun loobying group NRA, Steve Bannon, Jeff Sessions, pro-DOMA Churches.. and probably of Foxnews by end of ongoing presidential transition.

Elections mean nothing when your vote counts look like this:

Nope! No evidence of Election Fraud here!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I'm with Tom Woods on this one. There is a time and an environment in which it makes sense for libertarians and anti-statists to be politically active:

I would encourage you - particularly my anti-statist compatriots - to listen to this episode if you have not. It is well worth your time, in my opinion.

Without belaboring the point, I cast a vote this year not in favor of one particular candidate, but against what has become a clear, immediate and potentially existential threat.

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Please Accept the Fact That Regardless of Outcomes, Elections Change Nothing!

In the past I would have agreed with you. Now I see that a businessman was elected president, instead of a politician, and that has resulted in 4 years without our federal government starting a new war for the first time in decades. The fact is the 2016 election changed that. Am I wrong?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

In other unrelated news, Biden's entire foreign policy/national security cabinet is entirely Jesuits. Georgetown, Loyola Univ, Yale Skull and Bones, etc. Just like Trump's were. The Pope wins every election.

"The idiots think they have a choice!"
    Last edited by devil21; 11-24-2020 at 10:11 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

If elections change nothing, then why have this site?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    If elections change nothing, then why have this site?
    Education and communication matters just as much, if not more, than elections. The brazen censorship being implemented across the net is proof that people talking to each other is extremely powerful. People may not be able to prevent rigged elections from installing pre-selected candidates into office but it can build movements of people not complying with their (in reality) empty dictates. Remember, those installed people only have as much power as the masses actually give them.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    But during current Prez term, something interesting did happen and anti Tyranny March Ben Garrison got banned from Trump White House for hate speech against Obama top donor.
    I've seen this semi-fake news posted before.

Garrison was banned, unjustly, because of cartoons like this: where hacked images in his style were assigned his name.

Education and communication matters just as much, if not more, than elections.
    Education hasn't changed anything. Ideas don't change anything..... there has to be action behind them. Being a member of a book club doesn't make the government behave differently.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

...people not complying with their (in reality) empty dictates.

Fair enough, but you gonna play defense forever?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Isabel Paterson predicted in 1943 that government “education “ would destroy liberty.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast