Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 54

Thread: Trump sends nuclear-capable B-52 Stratofortress planes from North Dakota to Middle East

  1. #1

    Trump sends nuclear-capable B-52 Stratofortress planes from North Dakota to Middle East

    Trump just sent a fleet of nuclear-capable B-52 Bombers from North Dakota to the Middle East.
    He also sent previously a fleet of 6 to Diego Garcia, these are all to target Iran.

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/us-milita...=prn_newsstand

    CENTCOM: B-52s from Minot Air Force Base sent to Middle East Saturday
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...ay/ar-BB1beSDt

    MINOT AIR FORCE BASE, N.D. (KMOT) - B-52 Stratofortress crews assigned to the 5th Bomb Wing at Minot Air Force Base conducted a "short-notice, long-range mission" in the Middle East Saturday, according to U.S. Central Command.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Trump wants to leave Biden with an Iran War instead of letting Biden make a peace deal.

  4. #3
    https://theaviationist.com/2020/11/2...o-middle-east/

    USAF B-52Hs #WARBRD1 & 2 departed Minot AFB, North Dakota on a 24+ hour round-trip Global Power Mission to the Middle East region. pic.twitter.com/k4TwCL0k8V

    — Aircraft Spots (@AircraftSpots) November 21, 2020

    While #USAF bomber #B52 #WARBRD1 was heading towards #Persian_Gulf #Iran (last contact over #Jordania), #EW attack #C130 #Compass_Call took off from Al Dhafra #UAE#RC135 #PYTHN56 s also flying over Persian Gulf@maleshov pic.twitter.com/RvoAYyvuaQ

    — le bloa laurent (@Laurent_Le_Bloa) November 21, 2020

    Over the Gulf, the ELINT/SIGINT birds are hard at work.

    USAF RC-135W Rivet Joint & a pair of EC-130H Compass Calls running long orbits angled to receive info on the Iranian coast.

    PYTHN56 RC-135W 62-4131 (AE01CC)
    NMBUS35 EC-130H 73-1581 (AE127B)
    NMBUS36 EC-130H 73-1584 (AE127D) pic.twitter.com/fCsUh2AiKq

    — Evergreen Intel (@vcdgf555) November 21, 2020

  5. #4
    B52's being sent around the world? This belongs here.

    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The girls were so hot in their day.

    Too bad Kate plays for the other team now.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump wants to leave Biden with an Iran War instead of letting Biden make a peace deal.
    That would be dumb.

    Those aircraft would never see Iranian airspace. a Waste of Old Bombers.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  8. #7
    Bold MAGA leader is known to do daring, surprising things and never forgives disloyalty. Do we know for certain which country in the region could be potential target?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Zionists are helping with the coup effort, Trump will remember their treachery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    If he was working for them this would not have happened ...
    And Trump unfollowed Netanyahu on Twitter, Bibi is going to regret this.
    Nov 11, 2020
    Trump Hires Neocon Slayer (Col. Macgregor)



    Related

    Pentagon senior adviser Col. Macgregor accused Pompeo and senior politicians of taking money and getting rich from 'the Israeli lobby'

    U.S. had emergency plan for attacking Israel in 1967
    Apr 23, 2007 -
    For some time, the United States had had an emergency plan to attack Israel, a plan updated just prior to the 1967 war, aimed at preventing Israel from expanding westward, into Sinai, or eastward, into the West Bank.
    In May 1967, one of the U.S. commands was charged with the task of removing the plan from the safe, refreshing it and preparing for an order to go into action.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    B52's being sent around the world? This belongs here.

    On tour?
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

    "Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Why Minot? Why not fly them from Diego Garcia.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

    "Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf

  12. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump wants to leave Biden with an Iran War instead of letting Biden make a peace deal.
    That is incorrect

    The reason the warmongers and neocrazies supported Biden is because his willingness to start a WW3 in order to create a Greater Israel.

    Because of Trump's refusal not to attack Iran and to pull troops out of Syria the warmongers and neocrazies designated him as a "threat to national security".

    I am not sure who actually ordered the B52's to the ME.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Why Minot? Why not fly them from Diego Garcia.
    that is a good question with a few possible answers. they could be used in exercises to determine the success
    of in-theatre electronic jamming, or in a support role, for example if there needs to be bombs dropped both in Iran
    and in Syria or Iraq, or if Iranian AD intercepts 1 or 2 of the 6 in Diego Garcia. There is certainly no reason to do this
    under normal circumstances.
    Btw, Netanyahu is publicly and privately telling Joe Biden that Israel will not accept a return to the JCPOA.
    If Biden refuses to guarantee that he won't resurrect the deal, then the only solution according to Israel is to instruct Trump
    to bomb the facilities before he leaves office.

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Trump wants to leave Biden with an Iran War instead of letting Biden make a peace deal.
    Biden voted for war to prevent a war. LOL

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HQAJb9cSVk
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

    "Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    that is a good question with a few possible answers. they could be used in exercises to determine the success
    of in-theatre electronic jamming, or in a support role, for example if there needs to be bombs dropped both in Iran
    and in Syria or Iraq, or if Iranian AD intercepts 1 or 2 of the 6 in Diego Garcia. There is certainly no reason to do this
    under normal circumstances.
    Btw, Netanyahu is publicly and privately telling Joe Biden that Israel will not accept a return to the JCPOA.
    If Biden refuses to guarantee that he won't resurrect the deal, then the only solution according to Israel is to instruct Trump
    to bomb the facilities before he leaves office.
    Wouldn't surprise me if they went whole hog on Iran. Either Israel attacks or we do and Trump declares a global emergency. A bit extreme but heck anything is possible.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

    "Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me if they went whole hog on Iran. Either Israel attacks or we do and Trump declares a global emergency. A bit extreme but heck anything is possible.
    If what you are saying is true get ready to pay $20 or more for a gallon of oil when Iran closes the Strait of Hormuz. Worse yet China and/or Russia may join the fray. And all of that because the warmongers/neocrazies want to assist the continuing criminal enterprise known as Israhell.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    If what you are saying is true get ready to pay $20 or more for a gallon of oil when Iran closes the Strait of Hormuz. Worse yet China and/or Russia may join the fray. And all of that because the warmongers/neocrazies want to assist the continuing criminal enterprise known as Israhell.
    No we won't it'll be used to push the throttle down on the Green New Deal so we won't be reliant on ME oil. But I guess tapping our own reserves could accomplish that and save the loss of civilian lives in Iran.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

    "Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf

  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    No we won't it'll be used to push the throttle down on the Green New Deal so we won't be reliant on ME oil. But I guess tapping our own reserves could accomplish that and save the loss of civilian lives in Iran.
    I am actually more concerned with the Flight Crews,,and sailors,, because Iran will Clear the Scene upon attack..

    By our own War College estimate,,,within 15 minutes.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I am actually more concerned with the Flight Crews,,and sailors,, because Iran will Clear the Scene upon attack..

    By our own War College estimate,,,within 15 minutes.
    Exactly.

    Iran can kill the GI's stationed in Syria and Iraq, It can wipe out Saudi Arabia's oil refineries within the same amount of time .

    But the warmongers/neocrazies want a Greater Israel. When President Trump refused to invade Iran or Syria they attempted a coup against President Trump disguised as an impeachment.

    I adamantly submit that the Order to send the B52's was issued by whomever is in charge of the Rogue Pentagon group.

    Mutiny on the Whitehouse

    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  21. #18
    I'm guessing that an announced mission is done to study what affect or shift can be observed by Iran's air defense.

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I'm guessing that an announced mission is done to study what affect or shift can be observed by Iran's air defense.
    Iran has an incredibly Robust Defense system,, developed by their war with Saddam.

    They learned a few things because they have seen a few things.

    and they possess anti Stealth tech.. Proved that already.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Iran has an incredibly Robust Defense system,, developed by their war with Saddam.

    They learned a few things because they have seen a few things.

    and they possess anti Stealth tech.. Proved that already.
    I believe that you are correct.

    It seemed obvious that much of our efforts in Syria were to provoke them and the Russians to use their air defense systems so we could collect electronic information.

    Evidently, the Russians and Syrians were wise in keeping very disciplined in using their systems, even if it meant absorbing hits.

    No nation has ever been defeated by air power alone. Only Americans think that this is possible.

    Whatever capabilities Iran has, the following video is pretty interesting and it proves that a blind, but dedicated, squirrel can sometimes find and crack a nut.


  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I believe that you are correct.

    It seemed obvious that much of our efforts in Syria were to provoke them and the Russians to use their air defense systems so we could collect electronic information.

    Evidently, the Russians and Syrians were wise in keeping very disciplined in using their systems, even if it meant absorbing hits.

    No nation has ever been defeated by air power alone. Only Americans think that this is possible.

    Whatever capabilities Iran has, the following video is pretty interesting and it proves that a blind, but dedicated, squirrel can sometimes find and crack a nut.

    Thanks
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  25. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I am actually more concerned with the Flight Crews,,and sailors,, because Iran will Clear the Scene upon attack..

    By our own War College estimate,,,within 15 minutes.
    Idk, a coordinated hit from Pakistan to the East, Saudi Arabia to the West, Israel, and U.S. fleet and bases already there on alert. $#@! would certainly fly hard and fast. We'd hear about it as breaking news.
    When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? - Miguel de Cervantes, (Don Quixote)

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Federal Reserve Notes of patriotic central banks
    Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    You "guys" have the market cornered on transexual satan worshipping anarchists

    "Our Enemy, The State" by Albert Nock. https://famguardian.org/Publications...bertJKnock.pdf

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Thanks
    2011
    Iran Hacked and Landed a "Stealth" Drone, in their airspace.

    And took it apart,,and studied it..


    "Stealth" has never been anything but Very Expensive.

    It was defeated before the first plane flew.. rendering then slow moving and expensive Targets.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  27. #24
    Looks like The NeoCon part of Trump admin is still there though even without Bolton.
    America also taking the credit of defeating ISIS when they didn't do anything till the Russians came in Syria to battle them in 2015.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-22-2020 at 02:46 PM.



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Idk, a coordinated hit from Pakistan to the East, Saudi Arabia to the West, Israel, and U.S. fleet and bases already there on alert. $#@! would certainly fly hard and fast. We'd hear about it as breaking news.
    Everyone knows the Might of our Military..

    Have you ever taken an Objective look at Iran's Known Military Capability,, A country that has attacked No One in well over 100 years, but been attacked often.

    It is Heavy on the Defensive side. And it is Multi-Layered,, Varying Tech from Old School to advanced hybrid systems.

    and they OWN the Straits of Hormuz..

    They literally have the capability of clearing both Air and Sea out to 100 miles,, in minutes.
    and then shutting down the World Economy.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-22-2020 at 02:52 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Everyone knows the Might of our Military..

    Have you ever taken an Objective look at Iran's Known Military Capability,, A country that has attacked On One in well over 100 years, but been attacked often.

    It is Heavy on the Defensive side. And it is Multi-Layered,, Varying Tech from Old School to advanced hybrid systems.

    and they OWN the Straits of Hormuz..

    They literally have the capability of clearing both Air and Sea out to 100 miles,, in minutes.
    and then shutting down the World Economy.
    Iran hasn't attacked anyone in the middle east in the last 100 years or so. What Iran is doing with their own fighters in the middle east like in Syria is no different from America supporting Jihadists and Whabbis in the middle east and Syria.

    Sending a b52 bomber would only escalate things in the middle east. Into a hot war.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-22-2020 at 02:51 PM.

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Iran hasn't attacked anyone in the middle east in the last 100 years or so. What Iran is doing with their own fighters in the middle east like in Syria is no different from America supporting Jihadists and Whabbis in the middle east and Syria.
    No One,, Typo
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Iran hasn't attacked anyone in the middle east in the last 100 years or so. What Iran is doing with their own fighters in the middle east like in Syria is no different from America supporting Jihadists and Whabbis in the middle east and Syria.

    Sending a b52 bomber would only escalate things in the middle east. Into a hot war.
    True but Netanyahu wants to expand into Syria .

    Iran will not allow that neither will Russia. But the Demo Rats are willing to start a WW3 to create a Greater Israel.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    True but Netanyahu wants to expand into Syria .

    Iran will not allow that neither will Russia. But the Demo Rats are willing to start a WW3 to create a Greater Israel.
    You can include Trump and the GOP in that moniker, "Demo Rats" - Democracy Rats.

  34. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    You can include Trump and the GOP in that moniker, "Demo Rats" - Democracy Rats.
    Even though the warmongers/neocrazies conducted several false flags against Iran Trump never attacked Iran or Syria .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. US sends F-22 fighters to Middle East amid tensions with Iran
    By Zippyjuan in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-30-2019, 10:09 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-03-2019, 12:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 01:29 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 05:27 PM
  5. Bush predicts nuclear holocaust for the middle east
    By susano in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 07:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •