Thread: Voting Machine Debate Time Machine

Voting Machine Debate Time Machine

Oh, this is fun.

I love seeing how well these lefty clips age.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This one was right before the election.

Hilarious now.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Aug 2019

Mar 2018

Jun 2020 (NBC in Georgia)

CNN Aug 2017

Watch this one to the end. Totally worth it. (The comments are fun, too )
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 11-21-2020 at 11:37 PM.

But now........

There's no evidence. Nothing to see here. What are you? A conspiracy theorist?! This was the most secure election ever.

Even though this went on for months this year. And the vote totals were unprecedented. And don't follow typical patterns. But no need to validate anything - we got the answer we wanted.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    This one was right before the election.

Hilarious now.
    This belongs here:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Voting-Systems!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Can you find them on video?? That'd be GREAT!!

Can you find them on video?? That'd be GREAT!!
    I'll see what I can find. Meanwhile this is a House oversight committee in January 2020 questioning CEOs of voting machine companies including Dominion. Interesting point about the supply chain including parts from China.

Edit: Wait a minute. I just found this.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Oh, this is fun.

I love seeing how well these lefty clips age.

No, no, no. Obviously, you don't understand.

That clip has aged just fine, thank you very much.

But the way you're using it is horse$#@!:

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/sta...96131436339200
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Left wing skepticism toward voting machines dates back literally to the year 2000, at least in my memory. Gone as of this year. Real mystery as to why.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePaleoLibertarian View Post
    Left wing skepticism toward voting machines dates back literally to the year 2000, at least in my memory. Gone as of this year. Real mystery as to why.
    The irony is that the software reconfigurable voting machines now are a direct result of the "hanging chad" problems that plagued Florida in 2000. If you use a touch screen you can be sure to avoid over-votes (two candidates being selected for the same race) or under-votes (no candidate being selected for a particular race). It's pretty obvious that Gore probably won Florida but for the problems with the chad machines. Even Pat Buchannan, no friend of Al Gore, admitted that many of the over-votes where both he and Gore were selected were probably for Gore. Thus we had the Diebold machines that could be hacked but had the additional problem of not being audit-able. Now we have the Dominion class machines (sounds like something out of Star Trek DS9), that can still be hacked, but can at least be audited. But audits and recounts are expensive. If electronic voting is going to be used, the software needs to be open source and the ballot images need to be put on a public server after the election where anyone can download and do their own audit or recount. A full recount in Wisconsin would cost $8 million. Trump paid $3 million to recount just 2 counties in WI. https://www.tampabay.com/news/florid...-vote-recount/ A recount should be a "freecount." I wouldn't donate a dime to the Trump recount effort, but if I could participate by downloading the ballot images and doing part of the recount myself...yeah I'd do that. I'm sure a lot of other people would too. How to verify that? Well pick 4 random volunteers and show them the same ballot. If all 4 agree then there is a high probability that you have an honest and accurate result. Even if there were "cheaters" in the process, it would be difficult for them to always get matched up with other cheaters looking to cheat in the same way. We already have records of who votes in which primaries so it would be easy to get a balance of democrat and republican volunteers.

Here's an image of a "hanging chad" investigation from 2000.

And here is another.

And yes ^that is John "the snake" Bolton in that last image.