Thread: Trump's friend Geraldo Says Name Covid-19 Vaccine ‘The Trump’

Thumbs down Trump's friend Geraldo Says Name Covid-19 Vaccine ‘The Trump’

Social media theories about Trump floating this idea through Geraldo don't seem to have any proof. Trump called Geraldo to get his message out and few days later Geraldomade these statements on Fox news:

Fox’s Geraldo Reaches Peak Cult Status, Says Name Vaccine ‘The Trump’

“But not for [Trump], we’d still be waiting into the grim winter for these amazing, miraculous medical breakthroughs,” Rivera said

By Peter Wade

According to Fox’s Geraldo Rivera, the 252,000 in America who have died from Covid-19 while the president mishandled the pandemic should be ignored, and instead, Trump should be celebrated by naming the coming virus vaccines: “The Trump.” Rivera’s devoted cult member-like notion came during a segment on the Trump uber-propaganda program Fox and Friends on Friday.
    “I had an idea, with the world so divided and everybody telling [Trump] he’s got to give up, and it’s time to leave, and the time to transition and all the rest of it, why not name the vaccine ‘The Trump,'” Rivera said.
    Fox’s Geraldo Reaches Peak Cult Status Says Name Vaccine "The Trump" https://t.co/EcfJxNAKU2 pic.twitter.com/UvVrh3RmFJ
    — Peter Wade (@brooklynmutt) November 20, 2020
    The Trump sycophant went on to explain how people might ask each other about getting a vaccine with the same branding that Trump Steaks once held.

“You know, make it like: ‘Have you got your Trump yet?’ You know, it’d be a nice gesture to him, and years from now would become just a kind of a generic game. ‘Have you got your Trump yet now?’ ‘I got my Trump. I’m fine,'” Rivera said.

rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/fox-news-geraldo-rivera-name-vaccine-trump-1093383/

Related
    Trump demands credit for covid vaccine, Trump HHS touts great warp speed vaccination plan

Icidentally, the 'cult' narrative seems to be suddenly popping up often in media in relation to Trump supporters, sometimes crossing the line as happened in the case of the latest Bill Maher commentary where he compares Trumo to cult leader Vanguard.

Caution: Graphic language that some may find offensive

The Great Disappointment | Real Time with Bill Maher
    Nov 21, 2020
    "In his final New Rule of 2020, Bill takes explores the striking similarities between Donald Trump and other infamous cult leaders."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYbteM7KLhI

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wouldn't give this vaccine any name whatsoever because a vaccine that's going to be kill more people than save is not deserving of a good name.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sleezeball Jerry Rivers used to spend his free time injecting Bette Midler.

He has no standards and no credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Sleezeball Jerry Rivers used to spend his free time injecting Bette Midler.

^^^ Can the mods punish this guy for posting something so profane? Thanks.

Double down on horsefaced unappealing communist hags.

Video has been leaked on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ywu6c-zII_s

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

To be fair, he had tried to apologize some years later:

Flashback: Bette Midler Claims Geraldo Rivera Drugged, Groped Her

Actress recalled disturbing incident to Barbara Walters during 1991 interview
    The video clip comes from an interview Midler gave with Barbara Walters in 1991, not long after Rivera published his autobiography, Exposing Myself. While Rivera chronicled his career in the book, he also spoke openly about his sex life, extramarital affairs and flings with stars such as Margaret Trudeau, tennis champ Chris Evert and Midler.

Despite bringing up the story, Midler seemed wary of telling it at first, worrying that she “might get in trouble.” Nevertheless, she proceeded to tell Walters: “Geraldo and his producer came to do an interview with me, in the Seventies, in the early Seventies. This was when he was very hot. He and his producer left the crew in the other room, they pushed me into my bathroom, they broke two poppers and pushed them under my nose, and proceeded to grope me… I did not offer myself up on the altar of Geraldo Rivera. He was unseemly.”
    rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/flashback-bette-midler-claims-geraldo-rivera-drugged-groped-her-197622/

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Flashback: Bette Midler Claims Geraldo Rivera Drugged, Groped Her

Actress recalled disturbing incident to Barbara Walters during 1991 interview
    The video clip comes from an interview Midler gave with Barbara Walters in 1991, not long after Rivera published his autobiography, Exposing Myself. While Rivera chronicled his career in the book, he also spoke openly about his sex life, extramarital affairs and flings with stars such as Margaret Trudeau, tennis champ Chris Evert and Midler.

Despite bringing up the story, Midler seemed wary of telling it at first, worrying that she “might get in trouble.” Nevertheless, she proceeded to tell Walters: “Geraldo and his producer came to do an interview with me, in the Seventies, in the early Seventies. This was when he was very hot. He and his producer left the crew in the other room, they pushed me into my bathroom, they broke two poppers and pushed them under my nose, and proceeded to grope me… I did not offer myself up on the altar of Geraldo Rivera. He was unseemly.”
    So he drugged her only to grope her? I'm not saying it didn't happen, just that it doesn't make that much sense to me.