Thread: Proof of Voter Fraud

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Thank you. This is actually helpful. The Trump campaign should have Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai go on Tucker Carlson.

Oh and to @pcosmar and @PRB, here are the numbers for "more votes than voters."

See at 11:50.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

BREAKING Video: Young Internet Sleuth Reveals Evidence Showing Over 23K PA Ballots Were Filled Out and Returned Before They Were Ever Mailed To Voters (and MORE)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/breaking-video-young-internet-sleuth-reveals-evidence-showing-23k-pa-ballots-filled-returned-ever-mailed-voters/

I think this one can be stricken.

Frankly, I'd like to see more of discussion of the actual merits of anomalies.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

revolver.news has had a few links up nearly every day the last few weeks redirecting to blogs, videos, sites, etc. of professional data scientists and what not showcasing the improbability of Biden authentically winning.
    I've gone to a few and leave every time convinced more than before that funny business to the tune of millions of votes occurred. No one can convince me otherwise at this point.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    revolver.news has had a few links up nearly every day the last few weeks redirecting to blogs, videos, sites, etc. of professional data scientists and what not showcasing the improbability of Biden authentically winning.
    I've gone to a few and leave every time convinced more than before that funny business to the tune of millions of votes occurred. No one can convince me otherwise at this point.
    IMO any objective person that looks at what happened gets that impression. If a person cannot see it, they are in denial. Election laws were also disregarded.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    IMO any objective person that looks at what happened gets that impression. If a person cannot see it, they are in denial. Election laws were also disregarded.
    I fully agree with this sentiment.
    I came into this as very much a "non-Trump" type of person. Admittedly, I tossed my vote to him (I know some of you will shame me, that's fine and understandable) because each year the MSM and Deep State tried to stick something else on the guy and he refused to back down. 2020 was their "all the chips" moment and I wanted to just give my proverbial middle finger to the MSM and DS and cast my vote for him. Plus, Biden is a senile perv...

Anyway, I digress. Back to my original point: I wasn't and still am not a Trump supporter, but as I see how election night occurred, there's no way significant fraud didn't occur in my eyes... I wish I could say I was flabbergasted that the majority of Americans can't see this, but it's really not surprising in the least.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I fully agree with this sentiment.
    I came into this as very much a "non-Trump" type of person. Admittedly, I tossed my vote to him (I know some of you will shame me, that's fine and understandable) because each year the MSM and Deep State tried to stick something else on the guy and he refused to back down. 2020 was their "all the chips" moment and I wanted to just give my proverbial middle finger to the MSM and DS and cast my vote for him. Plus, Biden is a senile perv...

Anyway, I digress. Back to my original point: I wasn't and still am not a Trump supporter, but as I see how election night occurred, there's no way significant fraud didn't occur in my eyes... I wish I could say I was flabbergasted that the majority of Americans can't see this, but it's really not surprising in the least.
    I believe that most Americans could really give two $#@!s about fraud just as long as Trump is out of office because “Orange Man Bad... cause Russia... grab pussy because I can... climate change... and Trump never wore a mask.. blah blah.”

In their eyes, any means necessary justifies the ends; and they even got their first token mixed racial female VP. I cannot stand Trump, but the blatant fraud is what gets me. I will be completely fine if on Trump’s last day (because I see these fraud cases going nowhere) dumps a $#@! ton of classified info to at least slow down our inevitable collapse.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    I believe that most Americans could really give two $#@!s about fraud just as long as Trump is out of office because “Orange Man Bad... cause Russia... grab pussy because I can... climate change... and Trump never wore a mask.. blah blah.”

In their eyes, any means necessary justifies the ends; and they even got their first token mixed racial female VP. I cannot stand Trump, but the blatant fraud is what gets me. I will be completely fine if on Trump’s last day (because I see these fraud cases going nowhere) dumps a $#@! ton of classified info to at least slow down our inevitable collapse.
    I was listening to a podcast, can't recall who it was, specifically... Maybe it was a Tom Woods guest, maybe it was Jason Stapleton/Matt, can't recall now. But they were making the argument that if you're ignorant and you've bought into the media and Democratic party's lines about how Trump is literally Hitler reincarnate, you'd probably do anything in your power to make sure this perceived "evil" is wiped from the face of the earth. And you wouldn't think twice about it if you did "whatever was necessary."

It wasn't an excuse, per se, as much as it was showcasing there's probably a lot of people out there like that - and the fact that they're fellow voters is what's most concerning. So yea, that, along with what you said, is what we're dealing with.

Stupid people. And lots of them.

Anomalies in Vote Counts and Their Effects on Election 2020

A Quantitative Analysis of Decisive Vote Updates in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia on and after Election Night

https://votepatternanalysis.substack...anomalies-2020
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.