Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING : Attorney Sidney Powell will be disclosing MASSIVE EVIDENCE within 10 days !!!!!!

WE THE PEOPLE must support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign or DOMESTIC- the press-ident elect Biden is a domestic enemy- a threat to national security !!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    WE THE PEOPLE must support and defend the Constitution against all enemies foreign or DOMESTIC- the press-ident elect Biden is a domestic enemy- a threat to national security !!!!!!!
    Sidney Powell Agrees She Is Not Part of Trump Legal Team, Says Lawsuit Coming This Week: ‘It Will Be Epic’

STATEMENT FROM SIDNEY POWELL TO “WE THE PEOPLE”

I agree with the campaign’s statement that I am not part of the campaign’s legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may —whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I’m compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President [Donald] Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic."

Last edited by Contumacious; 11-23-2020 at 08:45 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

This is completely incoherent, unsurprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Sidney Powell will be making her case in GA tomorrow according to Lin Wood.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/2...l-be-revealed/

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Sidney Powell will be making her case in GA tomorrow according to Lin Wood.

https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/2...l-be-revealed/
    Again I say, (just like with Pizzagate, Obamagate, Pedogate, the laptop, etc), $#@! or get off the pot. I believe in this corruption through and through, but damnit open the flood gates, then let the cards fall where they may, and then let the dust settle. Rip the bandaid off!

Quote Originally Posted by KEEF View Post
    Again I say, (just like with Pizzagate, Obamagate, Pedogate, the laptop, etc), $#@! or get off the pot. I believe in this corruption through and through, but damnit open the flood gates, then let the cards fall where they may, and then let the dust settle. Rip the bandaid off!
    Guess we will see tomorrow. I'm just the messenger, man.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Guess we will see tomorrow. I'm just the messenger, man.
    Oh I know. +1 for you.

Also, Lin will be filing for video evidence for something that was recorded at the State Farm Arena in Fulton, County, GA. I have no idea what the video purports to show.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Ya think??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Ya think??
    And YT said they banned OAN for false covid statements

Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    And YT said they banned OAN for false covid statements
    Of course they did because they are complicit in all of this too.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I’m glad that they have subpoenaed those documents unfortunately they have been shredded and no longer available.

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    So any word on what she is releasing or filing today?

Did they release the krakhead yet?

Per registered decision, member has been banned for violating community standards as interpreted by TheTexan (respect his authoritah) as authorized by Brian4Liberty Ruling

May God have mercy on his atheist, police-hating, non-voting, anarchist soul.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 12-21-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    When you're a conservative, and conservative satire sites begin mocking you, it's a safe bet you've jumped the shark.
    Or.... You're getting too close to lifting the veil.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She is going to tear you guys a new one ; make fun of her while you can

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    She is going to tear you guys a new one ; make fun of her while you can
    I'm not making fun.

All I'm saying is that I'm not about to lambaste and dismiss one of the last voices of limited government on the teevee based on the unsubstantiated claims of a government lawyer who, up until a few months ago, I had never even heard of.

I'm also not going to do so, because I, and many other good folks, have been burned too many times by grifters, scammers and flim-flam artists drifting through the "movement" to sell snake oil or "BOMBSHELL" notions of this or that, that are expected to shake the political world to it's core, that turn out to be duds.

Call me from Missouri...you're gonna have to show me.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm not making fun.

All I'm saying is that I'm not about to lambaste and dismiss one of the last voices of limited government on the teevee based on the unsubstantiated claims of a government lawyer who, up until a few months ago, I had never even heard of.

I'm also not going to do so, because I, and many other good folks, have been burned too many times by grifters, scammers and flim-flam artists drifting through the "movement" to sell snake oil or "BOMBSHELL" notions of this or that, that are expected to shake the political world to it's core, that turn out to be duds.

Call me from Missouri...you're gonna have to show me.
    Check out the PA state legislature live stream. They already gone through enough witnesses to actual voter fraud to make a case without Sidney.

Yup . Reason they came up with the bifurcated offense.

I always like plan B’s

Gee, I wonder why they failed to mention a judge today blocked the certification?

It wasn’t cleared by Gina Haspel.

Check out the PA state legislature live stream. They already gone through enough witnesses to actual voter fraud to make a case without Sidney.
    I will do that, thanks.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gee, I wonder why they failed to mention a judge today blocked the certification?
    Because that didn't happen.

Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Neither you nor Josh Shapiro know the difference between an AH and a hole in the ground.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast