Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING : Attorney Sidney Powell will be disclosing MASSIVE EVIDENCE within 10 days !!!!!!

BREAKING : Attorney Sidney Powell will be disclosing MASSIVE EVIDENCE within 10 days !!!!!!

TO THE BIDEN CRIME SYNDICATE :

WE ARE GOING TO F U C K YOU UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    O.K. So how is it she found time for $#@!ing Glen Blecch but not Tucker Prime time? Lawyers have strategies. I understand it. But, not getting this one. I'm sure Rush Limbaugh would have loved to have had here on and given here multiples of exposure.

Yeah, well, color me skeptical.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

See, this is concerning....

Tells me that this isn't going anywhere. You have the Rudy side of the team messing around with traditional legal challenges and the Powell side of the team threatening thermonuclear war on the world order.

Perhaps, the Powell side is working as a threat to give Rudy a better chance of winning?? I mean, it's like telling the courts, "Either accept these challenges and give us recounts or we'll blow up the world." That'll give the Trump-backers a small win and they'll still lose when things are recounted.

I can't imagine that Powell's team will be allowed to proceed in any case. It'll be swept aside and relegated to conspiracy-land forever. I'm just hoping she gets enough info out there to delegitimized the election system once and for all.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Sucking up to Beck is almost a tell.

My expectations of an overturned election are almost nil.

I hope I'm wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yeah, well, color me skeptical.
    I don't see color, I see dead people. LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Likely Cucker will spend 10 days trashing her and then ignore it in 10 days.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Likely Cucker will spend 10 days trashing her and then ignore it in 10 days.

I hereby certify that the individual interred above duly voted in Fulton County Georgia on the November 3rd 2020 General Election

Last edited by Contumacious; 11-20-2020 at 10:39 PM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Sounds like nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds like nothing.
    Thanks.

That confirms that we are on the right track.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Thanks.

How will you react after 10 days?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Ecstatic.

May I suggest that you open an assisted daily living facility and help Alzheimer’s Joe?

Thanks.

LOL good one! Touche'
    Last edited by navy-vet; 11-21-2020 at 12:47 AM.

I’m a little skeptical, but let’s hope real evidence & her case gets going

Putting documents on-line starting this weekend could be sumthin sumthin
    Last edited by vita3; 11-21-2020 at 03:39 AM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She tells Larry O'Connor she is willing to stake her personal and professional reputation on the allegations she has made. She says the legal team has pictures of votes being manipulated in real time. She answers pointed questions about her allegations regarding the computerized voting systems on election night. She says Republicans have benefitted from these systems as well. She also says she would LOVE Dominion to sue her over her allegations so she can conduct civil discovery. She also responds to the charges made by Tucker Carlson on Fox News Thursday evening.
    She says a whole lot more! It's one of the most comprehensive interviews with Sidney Powell to date.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/v...election-night

Ron Paul should have her on AFTER charges are filed next week

I hereby certify that the individual interred above duly voted in Fulton County Georgia on the November 3rd 2020 General Election

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

The Election Theft Explained In 4 Minutes
    https://www.newswars.com/the-electio...-in-4-minutes/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    O.K. So how is it she found time for $#@!ing Glen Blecch but not Tucker Prime time? Lawyers have strategies. I understand it. But, not getting this one. I'm sure Rush Limbaugh would have loved to have had here on and given here multiples of exposure.
    Nothing that Sydney Powell is doing has anything to do with any legitimate "lawyer strategy." Absolutely nothing.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Maybe. Maybe not.

Exactly why there is no gain in disclosing anything pertinent in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    So half of the voters claimed to be dead are very much alive. What about the other half?

In advance of what exactly? There are no "Perry Mason" moments at trial. Everything has to be disclosed in advance. Everything.

Edit: The real take away here is that you don't disclose something until you've actually verified it! The Trump team could have done the same thing the investigative reported did and run down each of the voters.

So half of the voters claimed to be dead are very much alive. What about the other half?
    Well the burden of proof is on the Trump team to show they are actually dead.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 11-21-2020 at 09:02 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In advance of what exactly? There are no "Perry Mason" moments at trial. Everything has to be disclosed in advance. Everything.

Edit: The real take away here is that you don't disclose something until you've actually verified it! The Trump team could have done the same thing the investigative reported did and run down each of the voters.

Well the burden of proof is on the Trump team to show they are actually dead.
    My point on this topic is that you will never convince the MSM or left so there is zero benefit in telling them anything. Take it to court and present your case. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-call-action/

My point on this topic is that you will never convince the MSM or left so there is zero benefit in telling them anything. Take it to court and present your case. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...t-call-action/
    Yeah....except that Tucker Carlson has been quite willing to run with the Trump team "the election was stolen" narrative as long as he was being fed evidence...so your argument is simply wrong on its face. As for the benefit of the court of public opinion, how exactly do you propose to get the Governor of Georgia to call a special session if there is no groundswell of support for it? And why are you bothering to share information from TheGatewayPundit if this is all about "going to the courts?" Nobody here at RPF has any bearing on anything that will happen in court so.......?

Really it's simple. The "we have a secret server that was taken in Germany by someone...good guys or bad guys" line of BS that Sydney Powell was putting forward is just that. BS. There is no place for that in press conferences and no place for that in court. On the other hand, actual verified facts are helpful and should be put forward now. By this time next month the election will be certified one way or another. By this time in two months either Biden will be sworn in for the first time, or Trump will be sworn in again. Really if the Trump campaign made Viva Frei or Dr. Shiva their spokesperson they would be much better off.

Nothing that Sydney Powell is doing has anything to do with any legitimate "lawyer strategy." Absolutely nothing.
    Sidney Powell, Esq and the President's Dream Legal Team (PDLT) have accused Dominion Voting Systems of engaging in election fraud.

The Fake News Media , aka, the SEE BS Network claims that they "fact checked" and "debunked" the PDLT's allegation.

So WHY has Dominion Voting Systems failed or refused to sue the PDLT for libel or slander , after all , the truth is an absolute defense ?!?!?!?!?!?

Inquiring minds want to know.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Way to go! keep your eye on the ball.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged again.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Sidney Powell, Esq and the President's Dream Legal Team (PDLT) have accused Dominion Voting Systems of engaging in election fraud.

The Fake News Media , aka, the SEE BS Network claims that they "fact checked" and "debunked" the PDLT's allegation.

So WHY has Dominion Voting Systems failed or refused to sue the PDLT for libel or slander , after all , the truth is an absolute defense ?!?!?!?!?!?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Ummmm....because

1) At this point Dominion hasn't been damaged.

2) It's WAAAAY early in the game.

3) You are engaging in a silly straw man argument because I haven't said there hasn't been voting fraud. There has been. BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AT THIS POINT ABOUT SOME SERVER BEING TAKEN IN GERMANY!

Goodness. You make your own side look bad.

Ummmm....because

1) At this point Dominion hasn't been damaged.

2) It's WAAAAY early in the game.

3) You are engaging in a silly straw man argument because I haven't said there hasn't been voting fraud. There has been. BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE AT THIS POINT ABOUT SOME SERVER BEING TAKEN IN GERMANY!

28 U.S. Code § 4101. Definitions

(1) Defamation.—

The term “defamation” means any action or other proceeding for defamation, libel, slander, or similar claim alleging that forms of speech are false, have caused damage to reputation or emotional distress, have presented any person in a false light, or have resulted in criticism, dishonor, or condemnation of any person.

Goodness. You make your own side look bad.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast