Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 236

Thread: BREAKING : Attorney Sidney Powell will be disclosing MASSIVE EVIDENCE within 10 days !!!!!!

  1. #151
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No.. The same Software.. The same Vote Hack,, was used elsewhere..

    It was used by the same people manipulating the US vote.
    Take a look at what I edited into the post above yours that you replied to. Powell (Enron crooks defense attorney btw...) is now bringing on a super deep stater. I think it's only short time before allegations of all of the deep state's remaining targets being involved are interwoven into this story.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Take a look at what I edited into the post above yours that you replied to. Powell (Enron crooks defense attorney btw...) is now bringing on a super deep stater. I think it's only short time before allegations of all of the deep state's remaining targets being involved are interwoven into this story.
    We will have to see what other bodies get shaken out of the tree.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #153
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Those lawsuits seem likely to fail, IMO. Just examining them myself, they're full of typos. No one even proofread them before they were filed. Words like "notvoted and recordedthesenewvotersashavingabirthdate", "lockedcredentialedchallengersoutofthe", "ThejurisdictionoftheCourttograntdeclaratoryrelief isconferredby28U.S.C", "Venueisproperbecausea", "adefendantinherofficial capacity as Michigan’sSecretaryofState", "SecretaryofStateshall...issueinstructions andpromulgaterules...fortheconduct", etc.

    Nearly every page has these errors. Parts of the Michigan complaint are difficult to read. This was sloppy, third-world work. Trump voters, don't place your hopes in these lawsuits. They will likely be thrown out as quickly as the last batch of misspelled suits were.
    This was actually a Trump trick/technique. When Trump wanted the media to report on a tweet, sometimes he would purposefully add typos so that the media would report on it, otherwise they would ignore it.

    Sydney Powell's lawsuits likely would not have been reported by the left, had it not been for the typos.

    Now, at least, they know it exists and can look into it further if they so desire.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  6. #154
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Would you care to place a wager that these lawsuits are dismissed?



    WHY?

    What do you know?

    Can your pea-sized brain grasp the ramifications of railroading a sitting president?

    then ANY ONE OF US CAN BE EASILY SUBJECTED TO BEING ARBITRARILY ACCUSED OF ANYTHING


    UNBELIEVABLE


    .
    Last edited by Contumacious; 11-29-2020 at 01:19 PM.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  7. #155
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Womp womp, that didn't actually do anything, it's already certified.
    I already proved that it wasn't in the official fraud thread. What is wrong with you? You keep posting the same thing over and over just like the libtards do in the hopes that it will stick. Well guess what, tonight when you go to sleep and wake up in the morning, nothing you say or do is going to change the fact that Trump is still YOUR president and PA has NOT been certified.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

  8. #156
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post


    WHY?

    What do you know?

    Can your pea-sized brain grasp the ramifications of railroading a sitting president?

    then ANY ONE OF US CAN BE EASILY SUBJECTED TO BEING ARBITRARILY ACCUSED OF ANYTHING


    UNBELIEVABLE


    .
    Even a quick reading of these lawsuits shows they present no admissible evidence and have very little to no chance of success. A wager placed against them would have very favorable odds.

  9. #157
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Even a quick reading of these lawsuits shows they present no admissible evidence and have very little to no chance of success. A wager placed against them would have very favorable odds.
    B U L L S H I T

    You haven't read the lawsuits.

    You are betting that the spineless critters who are pretending to be judges will succumb to the pressure being applied by the deep state operatives and the SEE BS Network.

    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  10. #158
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC
    olehounddog's Avatar


    Posts
    1,918
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Just heard this

    GWP headline

    BREAKING UPDATE: Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!


    General Flynn
    @GenFlynn
    #TeamKraken wins a major injunction. Judge Batten issues an order to freeze all dominion machines in GA.

    The devil may have gone down to GA, but it is light that shines bright today.
    @sidneyPowell1 @Abigailcfrye
    @LLinWood @Marklevinshow @realDonaldTrump
    @tracybeanz

    Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    Emergency Order just entered by Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr.:

    “Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”

    Stop the steal NOW @BrianKempGA.
    Last edited by olehounddog; 11-29-2020 at 02:30 PM.

  11. #159
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Just heard this

    GWP headline

    BREAKING UPDATE: Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!


    General Flynn
    @GenFlynn
    #TeamKraken wins a major injunction. Judge Batten issues an order to freeze all dominion machines in GA.

    The devil may have gone down to GA, but it is light that shines bright today.
    @sidneyPowell1 @Abigailcfrye
    @LLinWood @Marklevinshow @realDonaldTrump
    @tracybeanz

    Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    Emergency Order just entered by Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr.:

    “Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”

    Stop the steal NOW @BrianKempGA.
    The Beginning of the end

    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  12. #160
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Even a quick reading of these lawsuits shows they present no admissible evidence and have very little to no chance of success. A wager placed against them would have very favorable odds.
    Getting Past the Activist Judges in Lower Courts.. a necessary step.
    And doing it at record speed.

    .@RudyGiuliani and me on Third Circuit’s opinion:

    The activist judicial machinery in Pennsylvania continues to cover up the allegations of massive fraud.

    We are very thankful to have had the opportunity to present proof and the facts to the PA state legislature.

    On to SCOTUS!
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #161
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC
    olehounddog's Avatar


    Posts
    1,918
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    She's looking at Va. too

  15. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Getting Past the Activist Judges in Lower Courts.. a necessary step.
    And doing it at record speed.
    The PA judge that ruled against Trump was a conservative Republican.

  16. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    The PA judge that ruled against Trump was a conservative Republican.
    Bull$#@!..
    He was as "Republican" as Romney and McCain.

    and it was not "against Trump" ..it is sending it up the Chain.. Supreme Court.

    Trump Team doesn't need a Lower Court Ruling. They are irrelevant stepping stones.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  17. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    She's looking at Va. too
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  18. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by olehounddog View Post
    Just heard this

    GWP headline

    BREAKING UPDATE: Judge Timothy Batten Issues Order to Freeze All Dominion Machines in Georgia!


    General Flynn
    @GenFlynn
    #TeamKraken wins a major injunction. Judge Batten issues an order to freeze all dominion machines in GA.

    The devil may have gone down to GA, but it is light that shines bright today.
    @sidneyPowell1 @Abigailcfrye
    @LLinWood @Marklevinshow @realDonaldTrump
    @tracybeanz

    Lin Wood
    @LLinWood
    Emergency Order just entered by Judge Timothy C. Batten, Sr.:

    “Defendants are ordered to maintain the statue quo & are temporarily enjoined from wiping or resetting any voting machines in the State of Georgia until further order of the Court.”

    Stop the steal NOW @BrianKempGA.







    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  19. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Bull$#@!..
    He was as "Republican" as Romney and McCain.

    and it was not "against Trump" ..it is sending it up the Chain.. Supreme Court.

    Trump Team doesn't need a Lower Court Ruling. They are irrelevant stepping stones.
    Right and next it will be that SCOTUS is against Trump as well if they even accept the case. This is getting predictable.

  20. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This is getting predictable.
    As predictable as the Scumbags scrubbing the servers and destroying evidence,, against a Court Order.

    I am guessing it is Mirrored on the Foreign Servers though.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

    Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

  21. #168
    Union County , Georgia is threatening to wipe machines clean on Monday 30th.

    The Judge Claims that Ms Powell has not shown that Governor Kemp controls Union County. What?

    What is the $#@!ing rush to wipe the machines clean?


    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #169
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

    What is the $#@!ing rush to wipe the machines clean?


    .
    wipe out the Jorgenson totals. duh
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions - and the [un]official football club of RPF

  24. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Union County , Georgia is threatening to wipe machines clean on Monday 30th.
    Monday is also the last day of Pennsylvania's legislative session.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  25. #171
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    As predictable as the Scumbags scrubbing the servers and destroying evidence,, against a Court Order.

    I am guessing it is Mirrored on the Foreign Servers though.
    Yeah! Smart thinking pcosmar!

  26. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    As predictable as the Scumbags scrubbing the servers and destroying evidence,, against a Court Order.

    I am guessing it is Mirrored on the Foreign Servers though.
    It seems that it should be somewhere. Aren't they supposed to keep election documents for extended period of time. Probably like 2 years or so?

  27. #173
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC
    olehounddog's Avatar


    Posts
    1,918
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Biden got the BOOT on his foot. Hairline fx.

  28. #174
    Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC
    olehounddog's Avatar


    Posts
    1,918
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    It seems that it should be somewhere. Aren't they supposed to keep election documents for extended period of time. Probably like 2 years or so?
    3rd order

    BREAKING GEORGIA UPDATE: Judge Issues Restraining Order for 10 Days Preventing Defendants from Destroying or Erasing Dominion Voting Machines
    By Jim Hoft
    Published November 29, 2020 at 10:41pm
    37 Comments


    Kyle Becker @Kylenabecker
    ·
    Nov 29, 2020
    GEORGIA. UPDATE. UPDATE. ��

    "Defendants are hereby ENJOINED & RESTRAINED from
    altering, destroying, or erasing, or allowing the alteration, destruction, or erasure of, any software or data on any DOMINION VOTING MACHINE..."

    A THIRD ORDER. *BIG* Legal Victory for @TeamTrump.��

  29. #175
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Even a quick reading of these lawsuits shows they present no admissible evidence and have very little to no chance of success. A wager placed against them would have very favorable odds.
    If you are right, wouldn't that be the quickest way to move it up to the Supreme Court?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  30. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    I already proved that it wasn't in the official fraud thread. What is wrong with you? You keep posting the same thing over and over just like the libtards do in the hopes that it will stick. Well guess what, tonight when you go to sleep and wake up in the morning, nothing you say or do is going to change the fact that Trump is still YOUR president and PA has NOT been certified.
    Can we please deal with reality? The state of Pennsylvania's website confirms that Pennsylvania was certified by the governor of Pennsylvania.

    Whether or not that's a good thing for the liberty movement, denying reality won't help.



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Can we please deal with reality? The state of Pennsylvania's website confirms that Pennsylvania was certified by the governor of Pennsylvania.

    Whether or not that's a good thing for the liberty movement, denying reality won't help.
    What does that mean? Does that mean that there is no hope for Trump in PA?

  33. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Can we please deal with reality? The state of Pennsylvania's website confirms that Pennsylvania was certified by the governor of Pennsylvania.

    Whether or not that's a good thing for the liberty movement, denying reality won't help.
    So website developers decide the President now?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  34. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So website developers decide the President now?
    Yes, that's Constitutional. Somewhere in the Constitution you should see the following sentences as well, (I'm sure.)

    "The AP has called the Presidential race for Joe Biden.
    Robust safeguards help ensure the integrity of elections and results."
    ...

  35. #180
    In 2016 Democrats thought differently.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Sidney Powell slated to be next director of FBI?
    By JoshLowry in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-03-2020, 08:28 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2019, 08:42 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2019, 01:31 PM
  4. NY Attorney General Opens Investigation Into Massive Marriott Hack
    By Swordsmyth in forum Privacy & Data Security
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-03-2018, 06:42 PM
  5. Massive Evidence Of Vote Fraud In Nevada
    By John F Kennedy III in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •