Thread: Obama: ‘We Can Always Send the Navy SEALS’ to Remove Trump from White House

Post Obama: ‘We Can Always Send the Navy SEALS’ to Remove Trump from White House

Is such strong tone just because Trump is taking his time to exhaust his options to win election through courts .. or pent up anger from days of so called 'birther certificate' play of 2016 election season is bubbling up?

Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel: ‘We Can Always Send the Navy SEALS’ to Remove Trump from White House

David Ng
    20 Nov 2020

Former President Barack Obama told ABC’s left-wing late night host Jimmy Kimmel that “we can always send the Navy SEALs” to physically remove President Donald Trump from the White House.
    Obama made the remark during an appearance Thursday on Jimmy Kimmel Live! to promote his new memoir A Promised Land. When asked by Kimmel if the White House has any secret spots where “someone could hide” if they don’t want to leave, Obama replied: “Well, I think we can always send the Navy SEALS in there to dig him out.”

breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/11/20/obama-tells-jimmy-kimmel-we-can-always-send-the-navy-seals-to-remove-trump-from-white-house/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is coming from the same person who said Internet is a threat to "Democracy"

I guess obama is in charge of the navy

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Obama: ‘We Can Always Send the Navy SEALS’ to Remove Trump from White House
    ... and bury him at sea so that Republicans won't make pilgrimages to his grave site

Come to think of it, maybe that should be done for all of our presidents

Cripes, now I've just put myself on a watch list. No Mr. Secret Service, that was just political satire, no need to track down Voluntarist and send him to Guantanamo
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-20-2020 at 07:58 PM.
    It happened sometime after they Made America Great Again. You see, I grew a bit weary from all the winning.

Remember the number one rule of libertarianism: Bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces to make them happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Cripes, now I've just put myself on a watch list.
    LOL. Only just now?

Slacker!

Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law." - The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else." - Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      - Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      - Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·
    MOFA (Make Orwell Fiction Again)

've heard that Obama was much more Presidential than Trump.
    What I'm seeing is that Obama is a narcissist that just can't go play golf and work on a presidential library. Like every predecessor has done.
    M$M says "It's a joke." "It's a riff."
    How about saying "Just shut the $#@! up. Enjoy your privilege in Martha's Vineyard and keep working on getting environmental concessions on your Hawaii property."

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    LOL. Only just now?

Slacker!

It was formerly the custom in our village, when a poor debtor came out of jail, for his acquaintances to salute him, looking through their fingers, which were crossed to represent the jail window, “How do ye do?” My neighbors did not thus salute me, but first looked at me, and then at one another, as if I had returned from a long journey. I was put into jail as I was going to the shoemaker’s to get a shoe which was mended. When I was let out the next morning, I proceeded to finish my errand, and, having put on my mended shoe, joined a huckleberry party, who were impatient to put themselves under my conduct; and in half an hour, — for the horse was soon tackled, — was in the midst of a huckleberry field, on one of our highest hills, two miles off, and then the State was nowhere to be seen.
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-20-2020 at 08:14 PM.
    It happened sometime after they Made America Great Again. You see, I grew a bit weary from all the winning.

Remember the number one rule of libertarianism: Bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces to make them happen.

hmmmm

the LAST time baRRY sent da SEALS, he killed them...

...you think they are going to go THIS time?

you see that vote A$$hole traitor?

75 MILLION (THAT VOTED) ARENT GETTING ON NO "unity" TRAIN and WONT EMPOWER YOUR TRANSPARENT MECHANATIONS to DESTROY AMERICA!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump should deport Obama back to Kenya.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    Super Joe Biden is already draining the swamp?

Oh jeez come on. No matter what happens, it's not like Trump is gonna go all Scarface or somethin'.

Last edited by devil21; 11-21-2020 at 11:24 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

But now you can't talk to people because of "social distancing"....brought to you by shills and politicians.