Thread: Video-Rand Paul Sounding both Scientific & Presidential is the Perfect Antidote to Communists

Video-Rand Paul Sounding both Scientific & Presidential is the Perfect Antidote to Communists

Who knows what the future holds, but Rand sounds outstanding in this video. The Dem Commies pretend a monopoly on science, so what better person to shut them up than Rand's doctor credentials.

Rand discusses corona, mask failures, vaccine freedom, governor overreach, etc. He packs a wallop in just 5 minutes. I think I disagreed with him on one thing in this video. Otherwise, he totally nails it.

Video is only 5 minutes. Definitely worth a look!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Who knows what the future holds, but Rand sounds outstanding in this video. The Dem Commies pretend a monopoly on science, so what better person to shut them up than Rand's doctor credentials.

Rand discusses corona, mask failures, vaccine freedom, governor overreach, etc. He packs a wallop in just 5 minutes. I think I disagreed with him on one thing in this video. Otherwise, he totally nails it.

Video is only 5 minutes. Definitely worth a look!

Rand Paul 2024!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.