View Poll Results: Will you be joining boycott of Foxnews?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 66.67%
  • No

2 16.67%
  • Not sure/other

2 16.67%

Thread: MAGA: Will You Be Joining Boycott Of Foxnews?

Post MAGA: Will You Be Joining Boycott Of Foxnews?

Will you be joining MAGA movement led boycott Of Foxnews?

Related

Donald Trump is hatching a plan to ‘wreck’ Fox News
    Calling Arizona prematurely could end up costing them big if this is confirmed.

Joe Biden wins presidential race in Georgia defeating Trump - Fox News
    foxnews.com › politics › biden-defeats-trump-georgia
    Nov 19 — Biden has 306 electoral votes to Trump's 232, though the president has yet to concede the race and has repeated unfounded claims about voter ...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't even watch Fox News to begin with.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Yes of course. I’m watching OAN

I was never a Fan of Fox News.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes of course. I’m watching OAN
    I read somewhere that FOX is blacklisting anyone who appears on OAN, Newsmax, etc. That may cause even more backlash against FOX.

I do not watch FOX nor any other news.

No,, I run them all through filters anyway.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is nothing for me to boycott since I already did not need evil to the core millionaire propagandists paid by billionaire propagandists for their benefit to tell me how to think.

I don't really "watch" any news channel. It won't stop me from reading Fox articles or watching Fox video clips, though. For whatever reason they often have publicly available clips of some statements, press conferences, etc. that others don't bother to produce. They were and are a tabloid-quality media source and I just keep that in mind while consuming their content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I havnt watched network shows in a decade but here there are probably more people who watch Maddow . Poll obviously invalid by not including choices of nobody cares , voted for biden and quit years ago .
    Last edited by oyarde; 11-27-2020 at 06:42 PM.

I will say that CNN clogs the filters faster than any other news disservice.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I never watched fox to begin with

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No,, I run them all through filters anyway.
    All endorse the state at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I don't even watch Fox News to begin with.
    ^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    All endorse the state at the end of the day.
    Still there are fragments of usable information among the clutter.

even the weather report is right occasionally.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Every four years, those bastards are given tons of money to pay for election propaganda and people wonder why things just keep getting worse.

There is some upsdie to mild rivalry between Fox and CNN/NBC wings of MSM. If one keeps in mind media's inherent biases and track record of pushing fakenews to play many in public a fiddle, occasional sampling can help understand what is going on in media biz.

In related news, Drudge has labeled this as "MAGA Road Kill". Source is CNN but headline news checks out:

Fox Business suddenly cancels 'Lou Dobbs Tonight,' its highest-rated show

By Brian Stelter and Oliver Darcy, CNN Business
    Updated 10:36 AM ET, Sat February 6, 2021

New York (CNN Business)Lou Dobbs, the longtime host of the signature right-wing talk show on the Fox Business Network, was canned by the network on Friday night.

"Lou Dobbs Tonight" is off the air, effective immediately, a Fox spokesperson confirmed. An interim show will take Dobbs' place at 5 and 7 p.m. Eastern starting Monday.
    It was a head-scratching change by Fox Business, since Dobbs was its highest-rated host, albeit on a relatively low-rated network. He often doubled his lead-in's ratings, which is a rare feat in television.
    Dobbs, a veteran financial news anchor, became known at Fox Business for his sycophantic pro-Trump programs. He was one of the former president's biggest boosters on television, and Trump regularly thanked him in return.

'There is real teeth to this': Legal experts weigh in on Smartmatic's $2.7 billion lawsuit against Fox News

In one of Trump's first statements since leaving the White House, he effusively praised his friend, saying Dobbs "is and was great. Nobody loves America more than Lou. He had a large and loyal following that will be watching closely for his next move, and that following includes me."
    The pro-Trump propaganda bent juiced Dobbs' ratings. But his far-right programming choices repeatedly caused consternation within the company, a source close to the matter said, and his program was a loss leader for Fox because many advertisers didn't want to be associated with his content.

Most recently, Dobbs was named in a $2.7 billion lawsuit filed by a voting technology company, Smartmatic, on Thursday.

The lawsuit asserts that Dobbs and other Fox hosts defamed Smartmatic while perpetuating President Trump's lies about election fraud.
    A source close to Dobbs confirmed that he had been "benched" by the network. Dobbs declined to comment.
    The Los Angeles Times, which broke the news, said Dobbs "remains under contract at Fox News but he will in all likelihood not appear on the company's networks again."
    This is something known in the TV business as "pay or play" -- a network can opt to keep paying a host but not put them on TV, keeping them out of the hands of rival outlets.

cnn.com/2021/02/05/media/lou-dobbs-fox-show-canceled/index.html