Thread: The Gargantuan Covid19 HOAX

The Gargantuan Covid19 HOAX

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have to be a complete and utter fool at this point to not believe coronavirus is a hoax.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    You have to be a complete and utter fool at this point to not believe coronavirus is a hoax.
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    90 to 95% of shoppers at WalMart are obediently wearing face masks.

So there are a lot of complete and utter fools out there.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Today I heard a coworker, who is in his mid 20s, say, "Fukk eating turkey, I'm not trying to die." No need for me to comment, his own fear and pussified existence is enough punishment for him. Plus, he's fat and out of shape. Since when do fat and out of shape people worry about their health? To anyone with eyes, it's pretty obvious they don't. The world doesn't judge you by your intentions, it judges you by your actions.

The only ones who should worry about covid19 are those who are 1: immunocompromised 2) asplenic. 3) diabetic. 4) hypertensive 5) obese 6) sedentary 7) H/O COPD or TB 8. ) those who have diminished levels of vitamins C&D and the trace mineral Zinc.