Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: FNC’s Carlson: If Powell Has Proof Votes Were Changed, We Want to See Details

Sydney Powell seems great to me, we shall see.

Could be tactic to separate from Trump or who really knows.

Dominion Voting Fraud Looks legit

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Powell not part of Team Trump or campaign.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...mp-legal-team/
    https://twitter.com/GoJackFlynn/stat...53979513065473

https://twitter.com/ali/status/1330642862598479876
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Yes well I read all of that and have followed her and all her statements. This is not an issue for me. I simply wanted the RPF community remain informed.

The thing is that she was not as direct as Lin Wood. He came right out a week or so ago and flat out said he was not part of the Trump legal team.

Just a Thought..

It may be a Legal tactic as well.
    Rather than as "Trump Campaign" ,file as a Class action Private citizen..

Not sure,, there may be some advantage in separating and clarifying the case.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Just a Thought..

It may be a Legal tactic as well.
    Rather than as "Trump Campaign" ,file as a Class action Private citizen..

Not sure,, there may be some advantage in separating and clarifying the case.
    Feels to me like grasping at straws. The entire world order depends on the voting mechanisms she's trying to reveal. No one who wants a career in or around government wants anything to do with it. I hope I'm wrong, but I think this is going to disappear soon.

She's trying to go at least 2 steps beyond on what Snowden did. That was swept away in due course - so too, will this.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Feels to me like grasping at straws. The entire world order depends on the voting mechanisms she's trying to reveal. No one who wants a career in or around government wants anything to do with it. I hope I'm wrong, but I think this is going to disappear soon.

She's trying to go at least 2 steps beyond on what Snowden did. That was swept away in due course - so too, will this.
    I'm almost positive you'll be proved right on this.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm almost positive you'll be proved right on this.
    I'm positive he won't be.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

President Donald Trump’s legal team distanced themselves from attorney Sidney Powell on Sunday evening, noting that she did not represent the president, either as part of the team or in his personal capacity.

In a statement attributed to Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, and Trump legal adviser Jenna Ellis, the team said: “Sidney Powell is practicing law on her own. She is not a member of the Trump Legal Team. She is also not a lawyer for the President in his personal capacity.”

A source who spoke to Breitbart News on background suggested that the team had hoped to work with her, but that Powell’s public claims had gone beyond the scope of the evidence they had seen and believed they could prove in court.

Powell had pursued a theory that Dominion voting machines, operating with Smartmatic software, were manipulable and had been responsible for switching votes from Trump to Democratic challenger Joe Biden. She also alleged that Dominion had worked with foreign governments, including Venezuela, and produced an affidavit purporting to support that allegation.

She had not yet provided evidence that votes had actually been changed, however, and has faced increasing public criticism.

Powell, an outspoken conservative, gained wide acclaim for her representation of former National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn (Ret.), who withdrew his guilty plea after being prosecuted for lying to the FBI.

Flynn’s previous lawyers had negotiated a plea agreement, but after new evidence emerged of conflicts of interest at the Department of Justice (DOJ), he asked Powell to take up his defense. The DOJ is trying to drop the prosecution, but the judge in the case has not agreed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...sidney-powell/
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Something that keeps coming to my mind is "Red Mirage" I am not sure where I heard it but it keeps popping into my mind every time I see something about this case and Sidney Powell.

I am sure that the Dems have had their very best minds working on a way to win this election. By any means necessary.

I know Trump is a fighter and he has his work cut out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Pray tell, who held the gun to his head and forced him to admit his guilt in open court?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nn#post6946456
    The Feds held that gun to his head--either he admit to something he did not do or they will go after his son.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The Feds held that gun to his head--either he admit to something he did not do or they will go after his son.
    Proof?

So why did he try to withdraw his plea later? Did his son die or something so the threat went away?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Proof?

So why did he try to withdraw his plea later? Did his son die or something so the threat went away?
    Over 95% of all Federal prosecutions end in a plea deal. They have unlimited investigative and legal resources at their disposal. Even if you win they can leave you penny-less because they have unlimited funding. Who the hell are you to excoriate anyone from taking one? Pray the eye of Sauron never falls upon you.

Proof?

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciar...ybe-others-too
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Ah yes, the same Sidney Powell whose bat$#@! crazy conspiracy theories were too much even for the Trump campaign to swallow anymore.

One of the reasons Flynn may have copped a plea was an additional charge against him that the DOJ agreed not to pursue: making false statements in a filing with the Department of Justice relating to his company's lobbying efforts on behalf of Turkey.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The claim about Dominion that Trump tweeted included tens of thousands of votes being flipped in Georgia.

Georgia just completed a hand-count audit of all votes, under pro-Trump leadership.

There were no votes flipped by Dominion machines in Georgia.

The conspiracy theory is thus nonsense.

You are a bold face liar. No recount and no audit.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    You are a bold face liar. No recount and no audit.
    That is false. Every ballot in Georgia was re-counted by hand. No discrepancies with the machine count were found.

https://mailchi.mp/2270aefe51e4/stat...e?e=3b0771afd3

I agree with the campaign's statement that I am not part of the campaign's legal team. I never signed a retainer agreement or sent the President or the campaign a bill for my expenses or fees.

My intent has always been to expose all the fraud I could find and let the chips fall where they may--whether it be upon Republicans or Democrats.

The evidence I'm compiling is overwhelming that this software tool was used to shift millions of votes from President Trump and other Republican candidates to Biden and other Democrat candidates. We are proceeding to prepare our lawsuit and plan to file it this week. It will be epic.

We will not allow this great Republic to be stolen by communists from without and within or our votes altered or manipulated by foreign actors in Hong Kong, Iran, Venezuela, or Serbia, for example, who have neither regard for human life nor the people who are the engine of this exceptional country.

#WeThePeople elected Donald Trump and other Republican candidates to restore the vision of America as a place of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

You may assist this effort by making a non tax-deductible contribution to www.DefendingTheRepublic.org. #KrakenOnSteroids"

Sidney Powell
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    That is false. Every ballot in Georgia was re-counted by hand. No discrepancies with the machine count were found.
    The "recount" was a bad joke and they were caught cheating in it, of course they made sure it agreed with the first fraudulent count.
    Except it didn't agree with the first count either.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Over 95% of all Federal prosecutions end in a plea deal. They have unlimited investigative and legal resources at their disposal. Even if you win they can leave you penny-less because they have unlimited funding. Who the hell are you to excoriate anyone from taking one? Pray the eye of Sauron never falls upon you.
    He is one of Sauron's minions.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I'm positive he won't be.
    It's over brother...it's over.

It's only just begun.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJ2 View Post
    Again, you are a bold face liar

Georgia to begin Trump campaign-requested recount of presidential contest Tuesday
    Counties have until midnight on Dec. 2 to complete their third count of votes.

secondly , Governor Kemp has agreed to an audit

ATLANTA (WDEF) – Gov. Brian Kemp will certify the election results because he is required to by law.

But in a Friday evening news conference, he said he is not happy about it.

“It’s quite honestly hard to believe that during the audit, that thousands of uncounted ballots were found in a razor-thin outcome in a presidential election. This is simply unacceptable.”

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

It's only just begun.
    Well, yeah, maybe a different phase of it...

Its not over bro' . not until ........ Ms Sidney Powell Sings

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Well, yeah, maybe a different phase of it...
    Its not over bro' . not until ........ Ms Sidney Powell Sings

This.

Bush v. Gore wasn't over at this point and this time may go longer.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Again, you are a bold face liar

Georgia to begin Trump campaign-requested recount of presidential contest Tuesday
    Counties have until midnight on Dec. 2 to complete their third count of votes.

secondly , Governor Kemp has agreed to an audit

ATLANTA (WDEF) – Gov. Brian Kemp will certify the election results because he is required to by law.

But in a Friday evening news conference, he said he is not happy about it.

“It’s quite honestly hard to believe that during the audit, that thousands of uncounted ballots were found in a razor-thin outcome in a presidential election. This is simply unacceptable.”

You are the one lying. None of that has anything to do with vote-flipping software on Dominion machines. No evidence of such was found during the audit in which every ballot was counted by hand.

Georgia’s vote was “audited” when by whom , provide links or STFU,

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast