Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FNC’s Carlson: If Powell Has Proof Votes Were Changed, We Want to See Details

Exclamation FNC’s Carlson: If Powell Has Proof Votes Were Changed, We Want to See Details

I concur...show us.

FNC’s Carlson: If Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Has Proof Votes Were Changed, We Want to See the Details

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...e-the-details/

Jeff Poor 19 Nov 2020

Thursday on Fox News Channel’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” host Tucker Carlson raised a lot of eyebrows around the media world by calling on Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell to offer proof of a claim she made at a press conference earlier in the day that votes were on some electronic voting machines, which may have cost President Donald Trump millions of votes in his reelection bid.

Carlson, a staunch Trump ally, noted the seriousness of Powell’s claim and even touted his forum’s open-mindedness on all matters.

“[S]idney Powell has been saying similar things for days,” he said. “On Sunday night, we texted her after watching one of her segments. What Powell was describing would amount to the single greatest crime in American history — millions of votes stolen in the day, democracy destroyed, the end of our centuries-old system of self-government — not a small thing. Now to be perfectly clear, we did not dismiss any of it. We don’t dismiss anything anymore, particularly when it is related to technology. We’ve talked to too many Silicon Valley whistleblowers. We’ve seen too much. After four years, this may be the single most opened-minded show on television. We literally do UFO segments, not because we’re crazy or even interested in the subject but because there is evidence UFOs are real, and everyone lies about it. There’s evidence that a lot of responsible people dismiss out of hand as ridiculous are in fact real.”

“We don’t care who mocks it,” Carlson continued. “The louder the Yale political science department mocks it, and the staff at The Atlantic magazine scream ‘conspiracy theory,’ the more interested we tend to be. It’s usually a sign you’re over the target. A lot of people with impressive-sounding credentials in this country are frauds. They have no idea what they are doing. They are children posing as authorities, and when they are caught, they lie and blame you for it. We see that every day. It’s a central theme of the show and will continue to be.”

Carlson went on to reveal Powell had been unwilling to share with him and his program any details of her allegations and had even told them to “stop contacting her.”

“That’s a long way of saying we took Sidney Powell seriously, we have no intention of fighting with her, we always respected her work — we simply wanted to see the details. How could you not want to see them?” Carlson said. “So, we invited Sidney Powell on this show, we would’ve given her the whole hour, we would’ve given her the entire week and listen quietly the whole time at rapt attention — that is a big story. But she never sent us any evidence despite a lot of requests, polite requests, not a page. When we kept pressing, she got angry and told us to stop contacting her. When we checked with others around the Trump campaign, people with positions of authority, they told us Powell has never given them any evidence of either, nor has she provided any today at the press conference. Powell did say electronic voting is dangerous, and she’s right. We’re with her there. But she never demonstrated a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another, not one.

“So why are we telling you this?” he added. “We’re telling you this because it’s true. In the end, that’s all that matters, the truth. It’s our only hope. It’s our best defense. And it’s how we are different from them. We care what’s true, and we know you care too. That’s why we told you. Maybe Sidney Powell will come forward soon with details on exactly how this happened and precisely who did it.”
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-20-2020 at 10:21 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I concur...show us.
    I think the problem is that they have statistical mathematical evidence and they have evidence of opportunity, but they don't have the smoking gun of who pulled the trigger to change/add/delete votes and when. Unfortunately, the press will hide it unless they find that smoking gun. And the people who know how to find - wouldn't dare.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    I think the problem is that they have statistical mathematical evidence and they have evidence of opportunity, but they don't have the smoking gun of who pulled the trigger to change/add/delete votes and when. Unfortunately, the press will hide it unless they find that smoking gun. And the people who know how to find - wouldn't dare.
    Well, then, sadly, they have nothing.

I tire of these constant stories that threaten to blow the lid off the existing corruption and then fizzle out to nothing.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-20-2020 at 12:56 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Responds to Tucker Carlson: ‘He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ding-and-rude/

Jeff Poor 20 Nov 2020

Friday on Fox Business Network’s “Morning with Maria,” Trump lawyer Sidney Powell responded to Tucker Carlson, who a night earlier had said his show had asked for evidence from Powell to back up allegations electronic voting machines had changed millions of votes that went for President Donald Trump.

Powell called Carlson’s requests “insulting, demanding and rude.”

“I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence,” she said. “In fact, I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation, and I offered him another witness who could explain the math and the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person.”

“He was insulting, demanding and rude,” Powell added. “And I told him not to contact me again, in those terms.”

I tire if these constant stories that threaten to blow the lid off the existing corruption and then fizzle out to nothing.
    Right?! I mean, if now is not the time to pull a full Snowden by the actual administration, when is? And expose not just the government corruption, but the whole damn system. That means the press, the intelligentsia, the whole damned thing.

Do it, already!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

I think the problem is that they have statistical mathematical evidence
    I find it amusing that this particular group of people has suddenly discovered a love of statistics and mathematics...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I find it amusing that this particular group of people has suddenly discovered a love of statistics and mathematics...
    Oh please....

I've never been a fan of Trump. That's been well-established.

But to suggest that the left is following anything that resembles "science" is total and utter BS.

With all the last-minute rule changes this year, this election was an experiment. That was admitted at the time they were changing these laws. They said that it would take time to work it all out. Because "science" dictates that you validate the data of your experiment to make sure the results were accurate. Now just that the votes are counted, but how they came to be counted. But the left got the result they wanted so now their "science" says there's no evidence of fraud??? THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS.

So for every 100 voters that Obama got, Biden got all those plus he found at least 14 more people to vote for him. And he didn't flip any Trump voters because his numbers went up, too. And that savvy Biden did all that without campaigning? Yeah right.
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 11-20-2020 at 10:53 AM.

But to suggest that the left is following anything that resembles "science" is total and utter BS.
    I'm specifically referring to the growing popularity of anti-intellectualism and argument based purely upon emotion on the right.

It wasn't all that long ago that the right prided itself on reason and facts over emotion, but in order to support Trump's unreality, the complete destruction of fact and reality that Trump represents, all of that had to be abandoned. He is a toddler who still lacks object permanence. and additionally he demands that his coterie and followers agree that his view of the world is the true and correct worldview, that his "reality" is the only reality which exists. Over time, they have been ground down by lie after lie after lie to the point where, now, they feel little to no discomfort asserting things that are completely untrue.

Sam Harris has an excellent bit on this in the latest episode of his podcast.

With all the last-minute rule changes this year, this election was an experiment.
    Which last-minute rule changes?

So for every voter that Obama got, Biden got all those plus he found at least 14 more people to vote for him. And he didn't flip any Trump voters because his numbers went up, too. And that savvy Biden did all that without campaigning? Yeah right.
    I'm not understanding your math here.

Voter participation was up. Way up. On both sides. Despite the fact that Trump actively suppressed his own votes, which cost him the state of Georgia according to the GA secretary of state.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ms Powell is a former Federal prosecutor, an officer of the court and I don’t believe that she would make wild false accusations and waste judicial resources in the process thereby risking disbarment. When she is ready to fully expose Dominion that she’ll do so.

One reason they aren't releasing all the details yet because as they started making some of the affidavits public, people started getting doxed, harassed, threatened and attacked by the left.

Also, if you release it all to the public beforehand, a judge may see that as trying to taint public opinion - a judge might see it as making a spectacle of the case in public.

Lastly, you don't always want to show your enemy all of your cards. So there are also strategic reasons for holding back some of this evidence.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Mailing everybody monopoly ballots instead of having people specifically request them.

If they had just done the regular election and encouraged people to request absentee ballots, a lot of these problems wouldn't exist. They still would have cheated, just not as much using the mail-in monopoly ballots.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Indeed.

You want to force them to take a position and then IMPEACH the testimony.

Really? You didn't know all these states changed their election rules because of the virus?? Have you been absent?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/stat...ry?id=72309089

And yes, those rule changes may have resulted in increased participation numbers and the democrats may have exploited those rule changes to their advantage. But we won't know for sure until we validate the processes that were put in place. Something the left says is unnecessary. Because, you know... "Science"

I'm not understanding your math here.
    I think you were typing up your response while I corrected my language. Biden got better than 14% MORE than Obama got. Without substantial campaigning or GOTV efforts (other than social media). Obama's team was reportedly revolutionary with their GOTV and found all sorts of first-time voters. And yet, Biden found 14% more than Obama did. If that doesn't make you want to validate the process...

I tire if these constant stories that threaten to blow the lid off the existing corruption and then fizzle out to nothing.
    Yeah, the lack of any prosecutions on the whole plethora of Democrat crimes over the past 5 years is leading to burnout on even hearing about it.

I'd like to hear recordings of the major players talking about their schemes. This should have been done long before the election. Private investigators interested only in transparency, and not linked to any politicians or parties should have been all over Dominion and election officials. A Wikileaks and Project Veritas type operation, although Veritas is a bit too partisan and sensational about what they do.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I think you were typing up your response while I corrected my language. Biden got better than 14% MORE than Obama got. Without substantial campaigning or GOTV efforts (other than social media). Obama's team was reportedly revolutionary with their GOTV and found all sorts of first-time voters. And yet, Biden found 14% more than Obama did. If that doesn't make you want to validate the process...
    The argument from the left is that people voted Biden bc they hate Trump that much.

The question is, why do you have double the turnout in Wisconsin as a % as you do in Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Mailing everybody monopoly ballots instead of having people specifically request them.

If they had just done the regular election and encouraged people to request absentee ballots, a lot of these problems wouldn't exist. They still would have cheated, just not as much using the mail-in monopoly ballots.
    And they didn't even validate the mail-in ballots. All ballots were counted, even if they were filled out in crayon and signed "Crusty the Clown".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The argument from the left is that people voted Biden bc they hate Trump that much.

The question is, why do you have double the turnout in Wisconsin as a % as you do in Cleveland?
    So, I will give a small amount of credence to the brow-beating that social media sites like Facebook did and the amount of early voting. There was certainly pressure in those forums to almost get a badge of courage for voting against the Cheeto.

But yes, the discrepancies between the cities do not make any sense. And it is impossible to understand what happened if we don't fully audit the process. But for some reason, the left doesn't want to do that. Which makes any honest person ask why.

Unfortunately, like we said before, statistical evidence will only get you so far. They want the smoking gun. And I haven't seen anything that shows they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, the lack of any prosecutions on the whole plethora of Democrat crimes over the past 5 years is leading to burnout on even hearing about it.

I'd like to hear recordings of the major players talking about their schemes. This should have been done long before the election. Private investigators interested only in transparency, and not linked to any politicians or parties should have been all over Dominion and election officials. A Wikileaks and Project Veritas type operation, although Veritas is a bit too partisan and sensational about what they do.
    We have an FEC that has jurisdiction to do just that. But they've been absent in this mess.

Addressing the topic of the OP, what criminal investigation gives media full access to all the evidence prior to it being shown in court? The snippets they give should be enough to at least warrant national attention, but one host’s demands for the whole scoop is too far. I’d prefer the legal team keep the details under wraps and worry about presenting the strongest case to the courts they are filed lawsuits in. The only way anything changes in this election is if they deliver a bulletproof case and can overturn the thousands of invalid ballots. The machine flipping is going to be hard to prove, they will have to rely on witness statements. It does no good for the case to trot all the strongest witnesses out in front of the media only to have them get bullied threatened or killed.
    No - No - No - No

Exactly. They must choose a forum wherein the evidence is more effective.

One reason they aren't releasing all the details yet because as they started making some of the affidavits public, people started getting doxed, harassed, threatened and attacked by the left.

Also, if you release it all to the public beforehand, a judge may see that as trying to taint public opinion - a judge might see it as making a spectacle of the case in public.

Lastly, you don't always want to show your enemy all of your cards. So there are also strategic reasons for holding back some of this evidence.
    That all just seems intuitive. I'd expect them to hold info back at this stage, even though there have been way too many "bombshells" that never get around to exploding in the guilty party's face. Tucker could be playing devil's advocate now, so it doesn't look so knee-jerk, one-sided, same old $#@! - later on. Have to agree that Powel doesn't seem the type to just make up wild accusations.

They sent me two when I hadn't requested any! But I live in a "blue" state where they don't even bother to think about fraud since democrats are always the expected winners anyway (likely due too perpetual fraud, but people have long given up on getting anyone to do asomething about it.)
    Last edited by Valli6; 11-20-2020 at 12:05 PM.

Unfortunately I think this is where it's all going. Every time I see one of these stories, I see another with a disclaimer that it is "This claim about election fraud is disputed".....Or a counter piece written about the evidence that leads someone to a different conclusion.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Right?! I mean, if now is not the time to pull a full Snowden by the actual administration, when is? And expose not just the government corruption, but the whole damn system. That means the press, the intelligentsia, the whole damned thing.

Do it, already!
    I would be totally down with a huge data dump similar to what Blackwidow did at the end of the Captain America Winter Soldier movie.

Do it, already!
    Exactly...this is more than a court case disputing the placement of a garden fence.

This is for all the marbles.

If you have earth shattering testimony and evidence that will radically alter the future of this election, and thus the nation, then god damn it, present your evidence.

Otherwise you're nothing but talk in a bag.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Since the day after the election, I have sensed that there would be a need to let the Trump supporters down easy.

A blow-off valve, if you will.

I fear that this is it.

Going down with a whimper and calls for peace and unity.

And, of course, false platitudes about how our democracy works.

Why the impatience? Sidney Powell said she would present by end of next week. How can she put a case together if she is spending her waking hours talking to media? She needs to be brainstorming with the team and experts. With the slimebag Democrats and Deep State, I would not reveal anymore of my hand than necessary before I had to. What would a person want to do? Evidence gets lost all the time. Clinton's server was wiped clean even though there was a subpoena.

Really? You didn't know all these states changed their election rules because of the virus?? Have you been absent?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/stat...ry?id=72309089
    I'm not asking because there were no rule changes, I'm asking because I wanted to know which rule changes you meant.

First, that article is from September, two months prior to the election. That doesn't seem particularly "last minute" to me.

Second, absentee ballots and voting by mail is hardly a new phenomenon. It is not unprecedented. It is well understood and - right up until the moment that it was politically expedient to argue otherwise - had never been a major source of election contention in the history of American elections.

And yes, those rule changes may have resulted in increased participation numbers and the democrats may have exploited those rule changes to their advantage. But we won't know for sure until we validate the processes that were put in place. Something the left says is unnecessary.
    Who on the left says that validation of processes is unnecessary?

Trump got 17% more than Trump got in 2016.

So Biden gained over Obama by less than Trump gained over Trump.

What do you find unreasonable about that?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Since the day after the election, I have sensed that there would be a need to let the Trump supporters down easy.

A blow-off valve, if you will.

I fear that this is it.

Going down with a whimper and calls for peace and unity.

And, of course, false platitudes about how our democracy works.
    I was thinking along those same lines. It is however really difficult to figure out where the truth is since everything on both sides is propaganda and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Why the impatience? Sidney Powell said she would present by end of next week. How can she put a case together if she is spending her waking hours talking to media? She needs to be brainstorming with the team and experts. With the slimebag Democrats and Deep State, I would not reveal anymore of my hand than necessary before I had to. What would a person want to do? Evidence gets lost all the time. Clinton's server was wiped clean even though there was a subpoena.
    So true. Besides Tucker cannot be trusted. He has a close relationship with the Bidens and Democratic party leadership. He is an actor playing a part and has been doing a good job with telling us what we want to hear. But every so often people like him will do what is necessary to herd accordingly. In this case it might be to shoot holes in what Sidney Powell is presenting
    Last edited by kahless; 11-20-2020 at 03:21 PM.

Georgia Woman Witnesses Shredding Company Shredding Ballots, Calls Police, Films Shredding and Recycling Company Destroying Evidence at Elections Office in Cobb County

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-cobb-county/

I concur...show us.
    .Powell did say electronic voting is dangerous, and she’s right. We’re with her there. But she never demonstrated a single actual vote was moved illegitimately by software from one candidate to another, not one.

“So why are we telling you this?” he added. “We’re telling you this because it’s true. In the end, that’s all that matters, the truth. It’s our only hope. It’s our best defense. And it’s how we are different from them. We care what’s true, and we know you care too. That’s why we told you. Maybe Sidney Powell will come forward soon with details on exactly how this happened and precisely who did it.”
    Did you see this thread?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ot-glitch-quot

Maybe Trump should fire Syndey Powell and hire Viva Frei. That said I don't think there is a single "smoking gun" with "millions of votes on a server." That's not how this would work. The "glitch" in Michigan was caught because it was too obvious. A 65% to 35% Trump / Clinton precinct going 65% to 35% Biden / Trump all because a poll worker "forgot" to "update" the software? What was the "update" that was supposed to happen and how exactly did the lack of an "update" flip votes and how do we know for certain that all other precincts were properly "updated?" Those questions have not been answered. Instead we've collectively been sent of on wild goose chases. The goal should be fully identifying problems to make sure they don't happen again. If during the process Trump wins so be it. If during the process he still comes up short, so be it. This "Trump gotta win" tunnel vision is masking the bigger issue. These proprietary software reconfigurable e-voting machines represent a clear and present danger to our republic that older mechanical voting machines did not. It's a fixable problem. But the fix can only happen if every "glitch", every "human error" is looked at as the catastrophe that it is and not some "oopsy" we should just get over.

Edit: And Tucker Carlson should have Viva Frei on.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast