Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 154

Thread: FNC’s Carlson: If Powell Has Proof Votes Were Changed, We Want to See Details

  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Right?! I mean, if now is not the time to pull a full Snowden by the actual administration, when is? And expose not just the government corruption, but the whole damn system. That means the press, the intelligentsia, the whole damned thing.

    Do it, already!
    LOL. Trump can't even bring himself to pardon Edward Snowden, let alone pull an Edward Snowden. If Trump had any balls he would have fired Dr. Fauci back in April rather than pussy footing about it at a rally just a few days before the election. He ain't the QAnon swamp draining hero people have built him up to be. Dude's and empty suit.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly...this is more than a court case disputing the placement of a garden fence.

    This is for all the marbles.

    If you have earth shattering testimony and evidence that will radically alter the future of this election, and thus the nation, then god damn it, present your evidence.

    Otherwise you're nothing but talk in a bag.
    Maybe we should just somehow get Edward Snowden elected president and he can pardon himself.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.



  4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  5. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Second, absentee ballots and voting by mail is hardly a new phenomenon.

    This is a leftist bull$#@! talking point that can only be made by a person who is incapable of independent thought.

    There are zero people on the right who are against absentee ballots, where a person specifically requests one. For the hundredth $#@!ing time, they are against mailing everybody on the voter rolls a ballot. I don't know why people on the left can live with themselves when they are so constantly $#@!ing disingenuous.

    There have been VERY few places who have done mass mail-in voting and those areas spent years cleaning up their voter rolls before implementing and had systems in place to prevent fraud.

    You can't do that in areas where they have purposely kept their voter rolls dirty and have a history of massive voter fraud, less than a year before an election, during a "pandemic".
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  6. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    So true. Besides Tucker cannot be trust. He has a close relationship with the Bidens and Democratic party leadership. He is an actor playing a part and has been doing a good job with telling us what we want to hear. But every so often people like him will do what is necessary to herd accordingly. In this case it might be to shoot holes in what Sidney Powell is presenting
    He did a piece on a brothel owner friend and his hookers supporting Ron Paul. Those were some great optics weren't they?

    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ravels-Neveda)

  7. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is a leftist bull$#@! talking point that can only be made by a person who is incapable of independent thought.
    Okay.


    Given that I was responding to a claim that rules had suddenly been changed, and the only material changes made anywhere in the United States had to do with absentee ballots, what should I have said instead?



    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You can't do that in areas where they have purposely kept their voter rolls dirty and have a history of massive voter fraud, less than a year before an election, during a "pandemic".
    I'm guessing that "dirty" means "full of people who vote against what I want."

    Mysteriously, fraud only exists in places where Trump lost, and nowhere else.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  8. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly...this is more than a court case disputing the placement of a garden fence.

    This is for all the marbles.

    If you have earth shattering testimony and evidence that will radically alter the future of this election, and thus the nation, then god damn it, present your evidence.

    Otherwise you're nothing but talk in a bag.
    I understand your frustration. We've seen it a million times from "super-secret Ron Paul delegates" to Hillary's emails.

    But, I also understand how this has to play out from a lawsuit perspective. How it has to work through the court. First you don't put out all your evidence before you are required to. This gives the opposing team more time to pick it apart. And then there are the sworn affidavits. Once these peoples names are known they will be doxxed and threatened. We know that is what the left does and will do again. Think of the headlines if only one recants. "Election worker recants and implies Trump legal team coerced then into signing false affidavit!"

    No. This will have to play out. But, if I were a betting man I wouldn't be putting money down. The deep-state is just too big. Too many have been compromised in various forms and will do what they are told.

    In other news, Bill Barr is investigating the "Tiger King."

    So, there's that.

  9. #37
    Whe is going to be on Howie Carr Show on NewsMax in a little while. https://www.newsmax.com/

  10. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I concur...show us.
    I rib The Count a lot on political difference, but I do share his cynicism that anything will happen. The 2008 and 2012 campaigns did that to me.

    I don't want theories. I want to see action and results.

  11. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm guessing that "dirty" means "full of people who vote against what I want."
    Nope. Dirty means containing people on the rolls who have either died or moved to a new state. Don't be asinine.

    https://www.judicialwatch.org/tom-fi...l-watch-study/


    Mysteriously, fraud only exists in places where Trump lost, and nowhere else.
    Yeah. Well it's actually been admitted by democrats that votes got flipped by the Dominion machines in Michigan. It's been admitted by democrats that 2,500 votes in one precinct "accidentally" didn't get counted and most of those votes favored Trump. Our elections are an adversarial process. And most of the media is anti Trump. So if there was significant fraud going the other way it should have shown up. So far it hasn't.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  12. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Responds to Tucker Carlson: ‘He Was Insulting, Demanding and Rude’

    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...ding-and-rude/

    Jeff Poor 20 Nov 2020

    Friday on Fox Business Network’s “Morning with Maria,” Trump lawyer Sidney Powell responded to Tucker Carlson, who a night earlier had said his show had asked for evidence from Powell to back up allegations electronic voting machines had changed millions of votes that went for President Donald Trump.

    Powell called Carlson’s requests “insulting, demanding and rude.”

    “I didn’t get angry with the request to provide evidence,” she said. “In fact, I sent an affidavit to Tucker that I had not even attached to a pleading yet to help him understand the situation, and I offered him another witness who could explain the math and the statistical evidence far better than I can. I’m not really a numbers person.”

    “He was insulting, demanding and rude,” Powell added. “And I told him not to contact me again, in those terms.”
    A Lawyer said that? lol



  13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  14. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I understand your frustration. We've seen it a million times from "super-secret Ron Paul delegates" to Hillary's emails.

    But, I also understand how this has to play out from a lawsuit perspective. How it has to work through the court. First you don't put out all your evidence before you are required to. This gives the opposing team more time to pick it apart. And then there are the sworn affidavits. Once these peoples names are known they will be doxxed and threatened. We know that is what the left does and will do again. Think of the headlines if only one recants. "Election worker recants and implies Trump legal team coerced then into signing false affidavit!"

    No. This will have to play out. But, if I were a betting man I wouldn't be putting money down. The deep-state is just too big. Too many have been compromised in various forms and will do what they are told.

    In other news, Bill Barr is investigating the "Tiger King."

    So, there's that.
    What Ms. Powell said the other day was "We don't know if the good guys or the bad guys got the server." Translation? We don't know if the server exists or EVER existed! She could have said "The server is in our hands" if it was. As far as the legal process goes, the other side will get their hands on whatever evidence exists with plenty of time to pick it apart. Meanwhile there is a court of public opinion. You've got Alex Jones bull horning the REPUBLICAN governor of Georgia demanding a special session and saying "the recount isn't good enough." Without anything beyond what's out their now, that special session ain't gonna happen.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  15. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    A Lawyer said that? lol
    Pot, Kettle
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tebowlives again.
    It happened sometime after they Made America Great Again. You see, I grew a bit weary from all the winning.

    Remember the number one rule of libertarianism: Bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces to make them happen.

  16. #43
    I would not release any more evidence. Working in the hospital last night, CNN was on. For someone who doesn't even have cable TV in my home, it was a bit brutal to overhear every. single. anchor and pundit on CNN picking apart the press conference held yesterday and now running the narrative that 'Trump is trying to overrule the popular vote.'

    Thing is, you aren't going to convince the MSM. Nor should that be the goal. You could have the DNC chairman come on CNN and openly admit that they worked with Dominion to alter the election results and the MSM would not show it, or would try to explain it away. That is something we just have to accept. They're crooked and they're most certainly not journalists.

    I have hope that Trump's team are holding the juiciest evidence for the courts. We have not even seen video/audio footage of what went on between poll watchers and democrat poll officials (it's out there, if you know where to look, but they are not releasing it). The media and the sheeple can believe what they want to believe and show what they want to show, but what matters is what happens in the courts, and there's absolutely no benefit at this point to releasing tid-bits of evidence and having the media run it through the shredder.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Elliot's The Hollow Men

    Some of you still watch the news, and it shows.

  17. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Georgia Woman Witnesses Shredding Company Shredding Ballots, Calls Police, Films Shredding and Recycling Company Destroying Evidence at Elections Office in Cobb County

    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...e-cobb-county/
    Interesting. Pictures look like envelopes were being shredded. Remember the story before the election about a recycling place in California having a bunch of empty ballot envelopes being disposed of? They said they were from a previous election, and that they should have been shredded first.

    So in this case, are these from the current election? If so, are they evidence in current lawsuits?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  18. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    What Ms. Powell said the other day was "We don't know if the good guys or the bad guys got the server." Translation? We don't know if the server exists or EVER existed! She could have said "The server is in our hands" if it was. As far as the legal process goes, the other side will get their hands on whatever evidence exists with plenty of time to pick it apart. Meanwhile there is a court of public opinion. You've got Alex Jones bull horning the REPUBLICAN governor of Georgia demanding a special session and saying "the recount isn't good enough." Without anything beyond what's out their now, that special session ain't gonna happen.
    You do understand that this is a multi-pronged approach? Right?

    1) Election machine/software anomalies, information sent to foreign server and results sent back. Dominium cancelling an appearance in a Pennsylvania hearing today, deleting member profiles and lawyering up. Honestly, I don't find anything specifically shady in that. When your company is brought to the forefront as possibly committing voter fraud you shut up and lawyer up. However, their are affidavits, sworn, that show how easy that system is to corrupt the process.
    2) Affidavit after affidavit of election improprieties. From not allowing election observers to mail employees told to back date mail in ballots.
    3) The uncomfortable reality that these instances of anomalies happened in Democrat run districts.

    There is more. A $#@!load really. But, it will have to come out and be addressed at trial.

    They made their case in the court of public opinion. Their case is we have evidence. Affidavits from witnesses. Hundreds.

    But, HOW can you make a case in the court of public opinion when the ENTIRE M$M will pick apart anything you say? When the news of the day is that Guiliani had hair dye running down his face?

  19. #46
    It will be interesting to see how Tucker handles his follow up this evening. If he has any integrity he would say that she is busy and provided some places to research and that he should have given her a little respect considering her task.

  20. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I would not release any more evidence. Working in the hospital last night, CNN was on. For someone who doesn't even have cable TV in my home, it was a bit brutal to overhear every. single. anchor and pundit on CNN picking apart the press conference held yesterday and now running the narrative that 'Trump is trying to overrule the popular vote.'

    Thing is, you aren't going to convince the MSM. Nor should that be the goal. You could have the DNC chairman come on CNN and openly admit that they worked with Dominion to alter the election results and the MSM would not show it, or would try to explain it away. That is something we just have to accept. They're crooked and they're most certainly not journalists.

    I have hope that Trump's team are holding the juiciest evidence for the courts. We have not even seen video/audio footage of what went on between poll watchers and democrat poll officials (it's out there, if you know where to look, but they are not releasing it). The media and the sheeple can believe what they want to believe and show what they want to show, but what matters is what happens in the courts, and there's absolutely no benefit at this point to releasing tid-bits of evidence and having the media run it through the shredder.
    Agreed.

    Why on earth would they release any bombshell evidence to a media that would either a) ignore it like they did the Hunter Biden story or b) amplify involved parties to invite harassment and doxxing?

  21. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by tebowlives View Post
    A Lawyer said that? lol
    Noted leftist Tucker Carlson was mean to Trump's lawyer by asking for evidence.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.



  22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  23. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Noted leftist Tucker Carlson was mean to Trump's lawyer by asking for evidence.
    And?

    Pro-tip Carlson, if you try sometimes, you'll get what you need.


  24. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They made their case in the court of public opinion. Their case is we have evidence. Affidavits from witnesses. Hundreds.

    But, HOW can you make a case in the court of public opinion when the ENTIRE M$M will pick apart anything you say? When the news of the day is that Guiliani had hair dye running down his face?
    They didn't make a case. They just said some words. They keep saying more words. But, so far, it seems that those words are completely empty.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  25. #51
    So says the mother of all blatherskites

  26. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    So says the mother of all blatherskites
    If they or you had any evidence, they'd be showing it and you'd be posting it.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  27. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    They didn't make a case. They just said some words. They keep saying more words. But, so far, it seems that those words are completely empty.
    To bobbleheads such as yourself that drink in M$M like Bwando, I suppose.

  28. #54
    There is probable cause to believe that fraud has been committed. As I previously stated , there is no way we can prove that fraud has been committed on a timely basis , ie, by mid December 2020. Fraud is a factual issue for a jury. So it will be up to the state legislatures or SCOTUS to decide.

  29. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Yeah, the lack of any prosecutions on the whole plethora of Democrat crimes over the past 5 years is leading to burnout on even hearing about it.

    I'd like to hear recordings of the major players talking about their schemes. This should have been done long before the election. ...
    Election related recordings appear to become "unavailable" quickly it seems.

    2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election - "unavailabled"



    Wonder if that was the reason for Trump team not playing this audio in yesterday's presser to show some relevant pages from Dems playbook.

  30. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If they or you had any evidence, they'd be showing it and you'd be posting it.
    Um...

    Witness testimony in sworn affidavits is evidence.
    Mathematical anomalies are evidence.
    Computer programming forensics is evidence.

    You can say that the evidence is circumstantial or that it's not compelling to you, but when you say they have no evidence, you are just flat out lying.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire



  31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  32. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I find it amusing that this particular group of people has suddenly discovered a love of statistics and mathematics...
    Are you Hasan Piker?

    I think you are. Here's Dave Smith, ripping you to shreds. Starting around the 27:00 mark:



    It's pretty amazing that you've been here as long as you have, yet you'd just as soon erect strawmen to tear down than anything anyone here actually says. And that's kind of the point Dave makes, above.

    You aren't interesting or compelling. You're entertaining. That's all.

  33. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Um...

    Witness testimony in sworn affidavits is evidence.
    Mathematical anomalies are evidence.
    Computer programming forensics is evidence.

    You can say that the evidence is circumstantial or that it's not compelling to you, but when you say they have no evidence, you are just flat out lying.
    Both their "witnesses" and their lawyers have this really strange tendency to say lots of stuff right up until the moment that they find themselves in a courtroom... kinda weird how that works.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  34. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Both their "witnesses" and their lawyers have this really strange tendency to say lots of stuff right up until the moment that they find themselves in a courtroom... kinda weird how that works.
    SIDNEY POWELL. ESQ. IS IN THE PROCESS OF TEARING THE BIDEN CRIME SYNDICATE A NEW ONE WITHIN 10 DAYS
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  35. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Both their "witnesses" and their lawyers have this really strange tendency to say lots of stuff right up until the moment that they find themselves in a courtroom... kinda weird how that works.
    Nice dodge. Is it evidence?

    I know you don't like the evidence, but that's not the question nor your statement.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Possible Digital Votes changed w/ programs & the Fact
    By vita3 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2020, 06:30 PM
  2. Raid Details Changed ONCE Again; Press Getting Grumpy
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 12:02 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:35 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •