Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 154

Thread: FNC’s Carlson: If Powell Has Proof Votes Were Changed, We Want to See Details

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Damn, I'm sorry that you can't see what that way of thinking is doing to you. (I'm also sorry that you seem to have no clue as to where that way of thinking leads a society.)
    What, being skeptical? I don't think that skepticism is a bad thing for a person or a society.


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You literally said in this thread, "There's no evidence... well, there is.... But I'm not pushing the lie."
    No, I didn't.

    I started out by going point-by-point through your concerns, didn't I?


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    But that's beside the whole point - You don't even want them to make their case - you've judged it entirely before you've seen anything.
    They are making their case. They have chosen to make their case in the court of public opinion, for whatever reason. (It's grift and because they're losing in actual courts.)


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    And everything you do see, you try to make fit your prejudgment. And why??!!! You still haven't answered. If you think they will lose, them let them have their day without trying to pollute the jury pool - in this case, the American people. Because you are so anointed to know better than the people who will be examine each piece of evidence on its merits?

    It's that conceited mentality that is the hallmark of your chosen climate of opinion. And I'm FAR more concerned about the climate of opinion in your circles than I am about which sleazy politician gets to hold an office. That climate of opinion is shutting down the world and destroying wealth at an incredible rate! That climate of opinion dehumanizes people who don't agree - or at least acquiesce. And if I have reached this conclusion, you can certainly see why there are so many Trump voters. They aren't hateful, angry xenophobes; For the most part, they're people who would rather think for themselves than have your elitist club tell them how dumb they are.

    You probably need to take some humility pills and come back.
    Am I allowed to come to my own opinion as to the merits of their case, or not? Who is shutting things down here, you or me?


    My posts on an internet forum have nothing to do with whether or not they're going to be able to file their lawsuits, nor whether or not they succeed. You say that I need some humility pills, but speak as though what I do or say actually matters. I have no such illusions.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Wrong. His opinion is about Dominion software in general based on his first hand experience in Texas. That's the purpose of his affidavit. It would be totally admissible as evidence in a lawsuit about what happened in Michigan. Ms. Powell stated in her press conference that the Dominion voting systems had been disallowed in Texas. This is the proof of that point.
    Both his assertion of the facts and his assumption as to what actually occurred are factually incorrect.

    He said if X, then Y. But X was not the case. Therefore Y is not the case.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  4. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Both his assertion of the facts and his assumption as to what actually occurred are factually incorrect.

    He said if X, then Y. But X was not the case. Therefore Y is not the case.
    That is your opinion and you are welcome to it but your opinion is wrong in this case.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  5. #94
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    That is your opinion and you are welcome to it but your opinion is wrong in this case.
    Okay.


    Will you change your mind after either the campaign drops the allegations related to that from their lawsuit, or else the lawsuit is dismissed?
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  6. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Okay.


    Will you change your mind after either the campaign drops the allegations related to that from their lawsuit, or else the lawsuit is dismissed?
    About whether or not that affidavit represents competent evidence? Nope. Just because a lawsuit gets dropped or dismissed doesn't mean all witnesses that were party to that lawsuit were not credible. But I tell you what. If this affidavit gets disallowed then I'll grant you an honorary law degree.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  7. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You literally said in this thread, "There's no evidence... well, there is.... But I'm not pushing the lie." That's literally pushing the lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    No, I didn't.

    ...earlier in TheCount's day...

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If they or you had any evidence, they'd be showing it and you'd be posting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Is it evidence?

    I know you don't like the evidence, but that's not the question nor your statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I assume that you are talking about affadavits being evidence. Yes, they are.

    ...are affidavits evidence? Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I don't push the lie.

    Damned Jello.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire



  8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  9. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Am I allowed to come to my own opinion as to the merits of their case, or not? Who is shutting things down here, you or me?
    The problem is that you don't have enough information to have an opinion - none of us do. Which is why we withhold judgment until all the evidence is presented. This whole election was an experiment and for some reason, the left wants no examination of whether or not the experiment worked. They (and you) have already made they judgment so they want to pollute the jury. That's shameful.

    And if you can be honest with yourself, you're only seeing it that way because you got the result you wanted. If it were the other way around, you'd be using their same arguments to suggest the evidence was valid and needed to be explored and investigated. You'd want an answer about the turnout numbers. You'd want to question the "glitches" and the "clerical errors". And you'd want a real investigation - not a media that is trying to pollute the climate with their opinions about the veracity of evidence before they've even seen it.

    My position would not change. It would be, let's see how much evidence you can get and let it be presented and judged by the proper bodies. It's the only way any President will have any credibility.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  10. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The problem is that you don't have enough information to have an opinion - none of us do.
    If statistical analysis of raw data is enough to cast doubt on the election, then why can't statistical analysis of the win rate of past Trump campaign lawsuits be used to cast doubt on the chance of success of future Trump campaign lawsuits?



    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    And if you can be honest with yourself, you're only seeing it that way because you got the result you wanted.
    I don't support any bull$#@! conspiracy theories, regardless of their political leanings.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  11. #99






    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  12. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It's not about a victory lap. I just plain don't understand why people are falling for lie after lie after lie after lie. Failed prediction after failed prediction. I don't get it.

    I gave an example of a past belief in a promise - an unrealistic, irrational promise - because I see it as similar in nature to the things that are being promised right now. It's not to make anyone feel bad or stupid... it's because I don't want them to get sucked back in to that same cycle of irrational trust and belief.
    Because the consequences of a loss, and the ramifications further down the road of that loss, are so great, that folks are grasping at any chance there might be to reverse that loss.

    Maybe Powell legitimately has something here...I have no idea.

    But it's not outside of the realm of reasonable for a talk show host to demand something more substantive than an overheated press conference, when you are claiming to have concrete proof of a massive crime.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  13. #101
    I hope I am wrong. Sydney Powell sounds legit, but I remember the fascination CNN and MSNBC had for Michael Avenatti. That may sound like an unfair comparison, but Avenatti fans didn't know that he would turn out like that. Then even if she has all the evidence in the world, can she win in their courts?

    I don't mean to sound like a downer, but I feel like I have seen this before. The only difference is that more people have an emotional investment in this.

  14. #102
    Sidney Powell: 'Biblical' Lawsuit Coming, Accuses Ga. Gov. Kemp of Deal With Dominion

    By Eric Mack | Saturday, 21 November 2020 09:15 PM

    Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

    "We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

    "Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

    "It's a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in," she added.

    "You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia."

    Among the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell were:

    Levying explosive claims of widespread voter fraud specifically tied to Dominion Voting Systems and potentially a pay-for-play scheme with GOP Gov. Brian Kemp, Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell on Newsmax TV vowed to deliver a "biblical" voter fraud case this week.

    "We've got tons of evidence; it's so much, it's hard to pull it all together," Powell told Saturday night's "The Count" co-hosted by Rob Schmitt and Mark Halperin, teasing the explosive allegation of the Georgia governor in a contested and key battleground state.

    "Hopefully this week we will get it ready to file, and it will be biblical."

    "It's a massive project to pull this fraud claim together with the evidence that I want to put in," she added.

    "You name the manner of fraud and it occurred in Georgia."

    Among the most explosive claims alluded to by Powell were:


    Joe Biden votes being "weighted" at 1.25 times and President Donald Trump votes being parsed at 3/4.
    Algorithms that gave Democrats 35,000 extra votes.
    Modifications made to voting machines after statuatory cutoff dates for changes.
    Past election victories, including Hillary Clinton's primary victory over Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., being forced decided by Dominion Voting Systems.
    Alleged pay-for-play kick backs to public officials, potentially even Georgia GOP Gov. Kemp for a late grant to use Dominion Voting Systems.
    "George [sic] is probably going to be the first state I'm gonna blow up," Powell said rhetorically with her pending lawsuits alleging massive voter fraud.
    https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/s.../21/id/998181/
    Last edited by donnay; 11-22-2020 at 07:12 AM.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  15. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I hope I am wrong. Sydney Powell sounds legit, but I remember the fascination CNN and MSNBC had for Michael Avenatti. That may sound like an unfair comparison, but Avenatti fans didn't know that he would turn out like that. Then even if she has all the evidence in the world, can she win in their courts?

    I don't mean to sound like a downer, but I feel like I have seen this before. The only difference is that more people have an emotional investment in this.
    I understand people becoming jaded because of years and years of lies and deception-- I get it. However, my spidey sense, discernment,or whatever you want to call it ensures me that Sydney Powell is the REAL DEAL.

    General Flynn was railroaded and had the worst attorneys at the beginning. Sydney stepped up, when no one else would and got much of the truth out about General Flynn's miscarriage of justice. She has shined a light on the criminals when no one else would.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  16. #104
    [AUDIO] Lin Wood says he’s seen Sidney Powell’s Dominion evidence and it is SOLID
    https://therightscoop.com/audio-lin-...d-it-is-solid/
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens



  17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  18. #105
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I understand people becoming jaded because of years and years of lies and deception-- I get it. However, my spidey sense, discernment,or whatever you want to call it ensures me that Sydney Powell is the REAL DEAL.

    General Flynn was railroaded and had the worst attorneys at the beginning. Sydney stepped up, when no one else would and got much of the truth out about General Flynn's miscarriage of justice. She has shined a light on the criminals when no one else would.
    I agree. I sense something is turning, but it also reminds me of the buzz with Avenatti. He kept promising to drop bombs. We shall truly see in a few weeks.

  19. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I agree. I sense something is turning, but it also reminds me of the buzz with Avenatti. He kept promising to drop bombs. We shall truly see in a few weeks.
    At the time Avenatti was being paraded out to be a hero, I knew, instinctively, he was a snake. The great and powerful Porn Lawyer who tried to extort money out of people like a mafioso crime boss--that proved to be correct.

    ETA: Don't lose faith because that is the very thing that helps us discern better.
    Last edited by donnay; 11-22-2020 at 08:30 AM.
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  20. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    [AUDIO] Lin Wood says he’s seen Sidney Powell’s Dominion evidence and it is SOLID
    https://therightscoop.com/audio-lin-...d-it-is-solid/
    “Every Lie Will Be Revealed – They’re Going to be Shocked at Level of Pedophilia – Satanic Worship” – Lin Wood Does Not Hold Back in EXPLOSIVE “Thrive Time” Interview (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...terview-video/
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

    Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

    "No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another.” ~ Charles Dickens

  21. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    At the time Avenatti was being paraded out to be a hero, I knew, instinctively, he was a snake.
    No. He is a lawyer. Big difference.

    ETA: Don't lose faith because that is the very thing that helps us discern better.
    . I have great faith in God and his plan. I have no faith in people, but I do have hope. God bless.

  22. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I hope I am wrong. Sydney Powell sounds legit, but I remember the fascination CNN and MSNBC had for Michael Avenatti. That may sound like an unfair comparison, but Avenatti fans didn't know that he would turn out like that. Then even if she has all the evidence in the world, can she win in their courts?

    I don't mean to sound like a downer, but I feel like I have seen this before. The only difference is that more people have an emotional investment in this.

    There's nothing there. This is probably some combination of Trump being a TV showman because he is likely going to be involved in rebranding Newsmax; muddying the waters for if he gets prosecuted after he leaves office because he can point to the election that was "stolen" from him and rouse sympathy; a way to raise money because his campaign is a zillion dollars in debt. The fundraising emails for his recount have a disclaimer saying at least 50% of every donation goes to pay off campaign debt.

    I understand people want to believe. I wish Trump won. But he didn't win. He wasn't even that close. If there were an actual conspiracy theory if would have to involve hundreds if not thousands of people from different states. Conspiracies that big can't exist. Someone would have proof and say something. There is no proof with this.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 11-22-2020 at 10:33 AM.

  23. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    There's nothing there. This is probably some combination of Trump being a TV showman because he is likely going to be involved in rebranding Newsmax; muddying the waters for if he gets prosecuted after he leaves office because he can point to the election that was "stolen" from him and rouse sympathy; a way to raise money because his campaign is a zillion dollars in debt. The fundraising emails for his recount have a disclaimer saying at least 50% of every donation goes to pay off campaign debt.

    I understand people want to believe. I wish Trump won. But he didn't win. He wasn't even that close. If there were an actual conspiracy theory if would have to involve hundreds if not thousands of people from different states. Conspiracies that big can't exist. Someone would have proof and say something. There is no proof with this.
    I would agree with that if elections were not using mail ins and machine counting.

    its very easy to cheat with this current system in some states. And easy to buy your silence, with money, emotional gratifications and/or threats.

    They only need a few weeks of silence.

  24. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    General Flynn was railroaded
    Pray tell, who held the gun to his head and forced him to admit his guilt in open court?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nn#post6946456
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

    Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

  25. #112
    Evidence the controlled opposition Biden friend chose to ignore to fool his brainwashed sheep viewers.

    https://hereistheevidence.com/



  26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  27. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Pray tell, who held the gun to his head and forced him to admit his guilt in open court?
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...nn#post6946456
    Unfortunately, I agree with this.

    Confessing to a lie to lessen your load is not the pinnacle of high character.

    He's no hero.

    Maybe not a bad guy, but no hero.

  28. #114
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    There's nothing there. This is probably some combination of Trump being a TV showman because he is likely going to be involved in rebranding Newsmax; muddying the waters for if he gets prosecuted after he leaves office because he can point to the election that was "stolen" from him and rouse sympathy; a way to raise money because his campaign is a zillion dollars in debt. The fundraising emails for his recount have a disclaimer saying at least 50% of every donation goes to pay off campaign debt.

    I understand people want to believe. I wish Trump won. But he didn't win. He wasn't even that close. If there were an actual conspiracy theory if would have to involve hundreds if not thousands of people from different states. Conspiracies that big can't exist. Someone would have proof and say something. There is no proof with this.
    I believe you are a TheCount clone.

    I am supporting his Election Defense Fund. I get the emaiils and NONE of them state at least 50% of every donation goes to pay off campaign debt.

    As for how easy it is to deceive Americans and concoct an Election Fraud scheme let Paul Craig Roberts explain it to you:


    America’s Color Revolution

    By Paul Craig Roberts

    I have provided evidence that the military/security complex, using the media and the Democrats, intends to turn the November election into a color revolution here, here and here. The CIA is very experienced at color revolutions, having pulled them off in a number of countries where the existing government did not suit the CIA. As we have known since CIA Director John Brennan’s denunciations of President Trump, Trump doesn’t suit the CIA either. As far as the CIA is concerned, Trump is no different from Hugo Chavez, Nicolas Maduro, Charles de Gaulle, Manuel Zelaya, Evo Morales, Viktor Yanukovych, and a large number of others.

    _________________

    Like stealing candy from a baby.


    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  29. #115
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    I believe you are a TheCount clone.

    I am supporting his Election Defense Fund. I get the emaiils and NONE of them state at least 50% of every donation goes to pay off campaign debt.

    As for how easy it is to deceive Americans and concoct an Election Fraud scheme let Paul Craig Roberts explain it to you:


    America’s Color Revolution

    By Paul Craig Roberts

    I have provided evidence that the military/security complex, using the media and the Democrats, intends to turn the November election into a color revolution here, here and here. The CIA is very experienced at color revolutions, having pulled them off in a number of countries where the existing government did not suit the CIA. As we have known since CIA Director John Brennan’s denunciations of President Trump, Trump doesn’t suit the CIA either. As far as the CIA is concerned, Trump is no different from Hugo Chavez, Nicolas Maduro, Charles de Gaulle, Manuel Zelaya, Evo Morales, Viktor Yanukovych, and a large number of others.

    _________________

    Like stealing candy from a baby.


    .
    I could not think of a worse use of resources.

    I am not sure who I should believe. USA Today and The Wall Street Journal or the guy citing crackpot Paul Craig Roberts. Hard choice.

    But a disclaimer on the website states that 50% of any donation will go toward the campaign's general election debt retirement and the other half toward the campaign's recount account, the Wall Street Journal first reported.
    A separate fundraising effort by the "Trump Make America Great Again Committee" states that 60% of contributions will go toward campaign debt while 40% goes to the RNC.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/6202250002/

  30. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I could not think of a worse use of resources.

    I am not sure who I should believe. USA Today and The Wall Street Journal or the guy citing crackpot Paul Craig Roberts. Hard choice.




    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/6202250002/
    A real debater , who is not a TheCount clone , would have no problem asserting FACTS demonstrating that Paul Craig Roberts is wrong . You couldn't. Like I have told TheCount find a thread about basketweaving or b u l l s h i t wherein you can shine.

    You are a useless piece of s h i t

    Dismissed.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  31. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    A real debater , who is not a TheCount clone , would have no problem asserting FACTS demonstrating that Paul Craig Roberts is wrong . You couldn't. Like I have told TheCount find a thread about basketweaving or b u l l s h i t wherein you can shine.

    You are a useless piece of s h i t

    Dismissed.
    Incentives matter. People have an incentive whistle blow in massive conspiracies and journalists have an incentive to uncover facts. That's why conspiracies are not a secret for long if they actually existed. The problem is conspiracy theorists (like you) are basically socialists who doesn't believe in basic economics and who don't believe markets work.

    I would no more consider Paul Craig Roberts' view than I would a flat Earther or Holocaust denier's view. He has long ago stopped being even a remotely serious person.

  32. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Incentives matter. People have an incentive whistle blow in massive conspiracies and journalists have an incentive to uncover facts. That's why conspiracies are not a secret for long if they actually existed. The problem is conspiracy theorists (like you) are basically socialists who doesn't believe in basic economics and who don't believe markets work.

    I would no more consider Paul Craig Roberts' view than I would a flat Earther or Holocaust denier's view. He has long ago stopped being even a remotely serious person.
    You are digging your hole deeper.


    The term "conspiracy theory" was coined in LaLaLand because in that jurisdiction critical thinking has been criminalized because they are being governed by angels.

    ALL investigations are initially a "conspiracy theory" until facts are marshall and evidence gathered.

    The only ones who object are those who are conflicted by interest.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  33. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    A real debater , who is not a TheCount clone , would have no problem asserting FACTS demonstrating that Paul Craig Roberts is wrong . You couldn't. Like I have told TheCount find a thread about basketweaving or b u l l s h i t wherein you can shine.

    You are a useless piece of s h i t

    Dismissed.
    Your claim that money isn't being siphoned away from election defense seems to have mysteriously disappeared between one post and the next.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  34. #120
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I hope I am wrong. Sydney Powell sounds legit, but I remember the fascination CNN and MSNBC had for Michael Avenatti. That may sound like an unfair comparison, but Avenatti fans didn't know that he would turn out like that. Then even if she has all the evidence in the world, can she win in their courts?

    I don't mean to sound like a downer, but I feel like I have seen this before. The only difference is that more people have an emotional investment in this.



    Last edited by Krugminator2; 11-22-2020 at 05:31 PM.



  35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Possible Digital Votes changed w/ programs & the Fact
    By vita3 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2020, 06:30 PM
  2. Raid Details Changed ONCE Again; Press Getting Grumpy
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 12:02 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:35 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •