Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 154

Thread: FNCís Carlson: If Powell Has Proof Votes Were Changed, We Want to See Details

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Election related recordings appear to become "unavailable" quickly it seems.

    2006 Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election - "unavailabled"

    Wonder if that was the reason for Trump team not playing this audio in yesterday's presser to show some relevant pages from Dems playbook.
    Naw, it's still available. Trump team just can't follow the links:
    http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cli...rig-elections/
    https://soundcloud.com/user-30899546...mine-who-win-1 (even get some pop music with it)
    It happened sometime after they Made America Great Again. You see, I grew a bit weary from all the winning.

    Remember the number one rule of libertarianism: Bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces to make them happen.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by A Son of Liberty View Post
    You aren't interesting or compelling. You're entertaining. That's all.
    Do you have any evidence of that?

  4. #63
    Skeptical here too.

    Why do I think that Sidney Powell doesn't have anything?

    She's still breathing.

  5. #64
    Well, thatís true. She is going to destroy the lives of some very powerful and dangerous dudes.

    She has to do what she has to do.

    Let justice be done though the heavens may fall.



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    What more would you want or expect than this from an attorney at this stage representing the POTUS on the largest voting fraud in history? If Tucker couldn't interview Sidney Powell it is not Sidney Powell's problem.

  8. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    This is a leftist bull$#@! talking point that can only be made by a person who is incapable of independent thought.

    There are zero people on the right who are against absentee ballots, where a person specifically requests one. For the hundredth $#@!ing time, they are against mailing everybody on the voter rolls a ballot. I don't know why people on the left can live with themselves when they are so constantly $#@!ing disingenuous.

    There have been VERY few places who have done mass mail-in voting and those areas spent years cleaning up their voter rolls before implementing and had systems in place to prevent fraud.

    You can't do that in areas where they have purposely kept their voter rolls dirty and have a history of massive voter fraud, less than a year before an election, during a "pandemic".
    danno. even absentee ballot is bad.

    Its the first foot in the door for fraud.

    Secret ballot in a voting booth with observers.

    NOTHING ELSE.

    Your one voice is statistically irrelevant. The sacred thing is the voting process.

  9. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    danno. even absentee ballot is bad.

    Its the first foot in the door for fraud.

    Secret ballot in a voting booth with observers.

    NOTHING ELSE.

    Your one voice is statistically irrelevant. The sacred thing is the voting process.
    Voting should not be anonymous. There is no reason that your ballot should not have your name clearly printed on it and signed. Unsigned ballots should be cured or discarded. You should have the ability to see if your vote was recorded properly. If you do not want to put your name on your ballot then don't vote. This unextreme measure is for Voter Security and to prevent FRAUD!

  10. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I understand your frustration. We've seen it a million times from "super-secret Ron Paul delegates" to Hillary's emails.
    Exactly.

    The "secret billionaire" RP donor, the Flynn memos, the Durham investigation and on and on and on...every time, every new "BOMBSHELL" turns out to be a bunch of nothing, other than a means to grift and swindle us for donations and handouts.

    I don't know for sure that is what is happening here, but it is starting to smell like it.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    You do understand that this is a multi-pronged approach? Right?
    You do understand what " "We don't know if the good guys or the bad guys got the server."" means right?

    But, HOW can you make a case in the court of public opinion when the ENTIRE M$M will pick apart anything you say? When the news of the day is that Guiliani had hair dye running down his face?
    By only talking about things that have actually been proven and not saying anything about some server that you don't even have your hands on yet? Like I said, Viva Frei has done a MUCH BETTER JOB of putting forward the argument that there is something to be looked at than Sydney Powell has. Good grief dude, don't be so stuck on your "team" that you can't even tell when they are fvcking up. Tucker Carlson has bent over backwards to be helpful and Sydney Powell is not helping him help her. Lou Dobbs is helpful. No. The "entire MSM" isn't the problem here.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  12. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly.

    The "secret billionaire" RP donor, the Flynn memos, the Durham investigation and on and on and on...every time, every new "BOMBSHELL" turns out to be a bunch of nothing, other than a means to grift and swindle us for donations and handouts.

    I don't know for sure that is what is happening here, but it is starting to smell like it.
    Hammer meet nail.

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN27R309
    But any small-dollar donations from Trump’s grassroots donors won’t be going to legal expenses at all, according to a Reuters review of the legal language in the solicitations.

    A donor would have to give more than $8,000 before any money goes to the “recount account” established to finance election challenges, including recounts and lawsuits over alleged improprieties, the fundraising disclosures show.

    The emailed solicitations send supporters to an “Official Election Defense Fund” website that asks them to sign up for recurring donations to “protect the results and keep fighting even after Election Day.”

    The fine print makes clear most of the money will go to other priorities.

    A large portion of the money goes to “Save America,” a Trump leadership PAC, or political action committee, set up on Monday, and the Republican National Committee (RNC). Under Federal Election Commission rules, both groups have broad leeway in how they can use the funds.

    The Trump campaign, the RNC and Trump’s new Save America PAC did not respond to requests for comment.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Exactly.

    The "secret billionaire" RP donor, the Flynn memos, the Durham investigation and on and on and on...every time, every new "BOMBSHELL" turns out to be a bunch of nothing, other than a means to grift and swindle us for donations and handouts.

    I don't know for sure that is what is happening here, but it is starting to smell like it.
    Don't worry; as soon as Trump is inaugurated, he's going to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary and lock her up.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If they or you had any evidence, they'd be showing it and you'd be posting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Um...

    Witness testimony in sworn affidavits is evidence.
    Mathematical anomalies are evidence.
    Computer programming forensics is evidence.

    You can say that the evidence is circumstantial or that it's not compelling to you, but when you say they have no evidence, you are just flat out lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Both their "witnesses" and their lawyers have this really strange tendency to say lots of stuff right up until the moment that they find themselves in a courtroom... kinda weird how that works.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Nice dodge. Is it evidence?

    I know you don't like the evidence, but that's not the question nor your statement.
    Still waiting............
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Don't worry; as soon as Trump is inaugurated, he's going to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary and lock her up.
    I know you're just taking a victory lap at some folk's expense, but, sadly, you're right about this.

    The "right", however you want to define "us", have a number of fatal flaws that had better damn be addressed before we even think about moving forward, otherwise they will be our undoing.

    1 - We are incredibly naive, to the point of childlike naivete', and that is why we constantly get snookered by grifters and hustlers and scam artists selling false hopes.

    No one is coming to save us.

    Not God, not Sonny Jesus, not the cops, not the courts, not the government...nobody is on "our" side.

    If we are going to survive as a people, as a nation, as a political philosophy, we had better get tough and fast.

    Which leads me to flaw two - We are insufferably "nice" and polite.

    Our enemies call us Nazis and say we should be "punched in the face" wherever and whenever we show ourselves.

    OK, fine. You punch a Nazi in the face...and I'll kill a commie for mommy.

    How's that?

    That is just a small indication of how "nasty" we are going to have to get to win this.

    If we can't find the stomach for that, then we lose...our physical bodies get genocided, our political ideals get memory holed, the world falls into a system of Marxist authoritarianism with an Oriental twist, and mankind falls into another dark age, from which it may never recover.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I know you're just taking a victory lap at some folk's expense, but, sadly, you're right about this.

    The "right", however you want to define "us", have a number of fatal flaws that had better damn be addressed before we even think about moving forward, otherwise they will be our undoing.

    1 - We are incredibly naive, to the point of childlike naivete', and that is why we constantly get snookered by grifters and hustlers and scam artists selling false hopes.

    No one is coming to save us.

    Not God, not Sonny Jesus, not the cops, not the courts, not the government...nobody is on "our" side.

    If we are going to survive as a people, as a nation, as a political philosophy, we had better get tough and fast.

    Which leads me to flaw two - We are insufferably "nice" and polite.

    Our enemies call us Nazis and say we should be "punched in the face" wherever and whenever we show ourselves.

    OK, fine. You punch a Nazi in the face...and I'll kill a commie for mommy.

    How's that?

    That is just a small indication of how "nasty" we are going to have to get to win this.

    If we can't find the stomach for that, then we lose...our physical bodies get genocided, our political ideals get memory holed, the world falls into a system of Marxist authoritarianism with an Oriental twist, and mankind falls into another dark age, from which it may never recover.
    ^This is where we are at right now. They never learn although I think Trump has woken allot of people up but clearly they are not quite there yet. They are still always looking for their next saviour, as if some sham host on Fox News, Newsmax, talk radio, vlogger or the Trump family in the future is some how going to save them. The elites control it all, once people come to this conclusion the elites will no longer be able to herd with their designated saviours.

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Don't worry; as soon as Trump is inaugurated, he's going to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Hillary and lock her up.
    HUH?

    WTF?

    Oh, is you,

    The Deep Administrative State has become the Fourth Branch of Government . They do whatever the f u c k they want to do. They Syrian Ambassador recently admitted that they ignored Trump's demands to remove troops from Syria and declared Trump a "threat to national security" ----and all of this is done with IMPUNITY.

    Allen Dulles , then the CIA Director, also declared JFK (a Democrat) a threat to national security. And then he was part of the Warren Commission !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I wonder why Obama , who opposed the conflict in Syria, was convinced to assist in the "civil war".

    So the Deep State is a BIPARTISAN threat to ALL PRESIDENTS.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If they or you had any evidence, they'd be showing it and you'd be posting it.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Um...

    Witness testimony in sworn affidavits is evidence.
    Mathematical anomalies are evidence.
    Computer programming forensics is evidence.

    You can say that the evidence is circumstantial or that it's not compelling to you, but when you say they have no evidence, you are just flat out lying.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Both their "witnesses" and their lawyers have this really strange tendency to say lots of stuff right up until the moment that they find themselves in a courtroom... kinda weird how that works.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Nice dodge. Is it evidence?

    I know you don't like the evidence, but that's not the question nor your statement.
    Still waiting............
    Ok, it's clear you're not going to answer. I'm sure it's because you recognize the idiocy of your statement. But ask yourself this: Why are you and the entire establishment media trying to promulgate that lie? What's the rush? Why try to influence public opinion like this if you think the evidence is so weak? This is clearly an effort to taint the jury pool of popular opinion. Why bother to lie if you're so convinced of the facts?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ok, it's clear you're not going to answer. I'm sure it's because you recognize the idiocy of your statement. But ask yourself this: Why are you and the entire establishment media trying to promulgate that lie? What's the rush? Why try to influence public opinion like this if you think the evidence is so weak? This is clearly an effort to taint the jury pool of popular opinion. Why bother to lie if you're so convinced of the facts?
    Sorry, every post since the election attracts the howling mob and it's a bit hard to keep track of which things I've responded to and which I haven't.


    I assume that you are talking about affadavits being evidence. Yes, they are. But it's more complicated than just that. Have you actually read any of those affidavits?

    Just because an affidavit is evidence doesn't mean that it's evidence for a specific claim. So when Generic Trump Lawyer #5 says that they have 10982732198037 affidavits, that doesn't necessarily mean that any of those affidavits are actually relevant to or evidence for the specific claims that they are making. They're evidence of something but that something might be trivial or irrelevant.

    For example, here's an affidavit that's gotten a lot of news lately, which is about Dominion voting software, etc.

    10. One red flag has been seen in Antium County, Michigan. In Michigan we have seen reports of 6,000 votes in Antium County that were switched from Donald Trump to Joe Biden and were only discoverable through a hand counted manual recount.

    This guy is an election official in Texas writing an affidavit about Michigan based on what he has read in the news. He then takes his understanding of what he read in the news (which was incorrect) and expands that to apply it to the entire state of Michigan.


    11. Another statistical red flag is evident in the number of votes cast compared to the number of voters in some precincts.



    It goes on and on that way. Again, he has read some stuff on the internet (which is wrong) and then he is swearing an affidavit on his interpretation of the thing that he read. And Trump's lawyers, on national television, use his affidavits to make claims that are based upon this affidavit. But they have not in any way validated the information in this affidavit, they are taking everything in it at face value and reporting it to the American people at face value. And, in turn, certain people on this forum (including some in this thread) take it at face value and build a religion around it.


    In the abstract, are affidavits evidence? Yes.

    Is this affidavit evidence for the claim that the election was stolen? No.

    Are any of the affidavits in Sidney Powell's pile evidence which supports of the things that she says they are evidence of? Maybe, but so far it seems vanishingly unlikely.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I know you're just taking a victory lap at some folk's expense, but, sadly, you're right about this.
    It's not about a victory lap. I just plain don't understand why people are falling for lie after lie after lie after lie. Failed prediction after failed prediction. I don't get it.


    I gave an example of a past belief in a promise - an unrealistic, irrational promise - because I see it as similar in nature to the things that are being promised right now. It's not to make anyone feel bad or stupid... it's because I don't want them to get sucked back in to that same cycle of irrational trust and belief.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  22. #79
    Nothing will come of this just like all the other baseless claims. Stop falling for this nonsense.

  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sorry, every post since the election attracts the howling mob and it's a bit hard to keep track of which things I've responded to and which I haven't.


    I assume that you are talking about affadavits being evidence. Yes, they are. But it's more complicated than just that. Have you actually read any of those affidavits?

    Just because an affidavit is evidence doesn't mean that it's evidence for a specific claim. So when Generic Trump Lawyer #5 says that they have 10982732198037 affidavits, that doesn't necessarily mean that any of those affidavits are actually relevant to or evidence for the specific claims that they are making. They're evidence of something but that something might be trivial or irrelevant.

    For example, here's an affidavit that's gotten a lot of news lately, which is about Dominion voting software, etc.
    It goes on and on that way. Again, he has read some stuff on the internet (which is wrong)

    And is wrong BECAUSE?

    An EXPERT WITNESS testifies about scientific , technical areas wherein he is an expert - it has NOTHING to do about where he resides.


    Again, find a thread about basket weaving or b u l l s h i t areas where you can easily show your expertise and thereby excel.


    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    And is wrong BECAUSE?

    An EXPERT WITNESS testifies about scientific , technical areas wherein he is an expert - it has NOTHING to do about where he resides.


    Again, find a thread about basket weaving or b u l l s h i t areas where you can easily show your expertise and thereby excel.

    Not only are those numbers wrong, those counties aren't even in Michigan, they are in Minnesota.


    And his account of what happened in Antium County is factually incorrect.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...
    Man, you sure used a lot of words to try to answer: "Yes, there's evidence, but I'm not judging it worthy."

    So, that's a whole lot different line than, "There's no evidence."

    So why push the lie? And why not answer the questions posed?

    And who made you judge and jury for the American people who would like to have real judges and juries hear this out?

    And while you're answering those questions for yourself, consider them for the other "intellectual elite". Maybe you can consider why so many "little" people might have a problem with that. And if you can get that far, maybe you can consider the issues with the current climate of opinion and what it does to people like you who suffer from it. And why so many good people might have a problem with that, too.


    ETA: The questions you missed:

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Ok, it's clear you're not going to answer. I'm sure it's because you recognize the idiocy of your statement. But ask yourself this: Why are you and the entire establishment media trying to promulgate that lie? What's the rush? Why try to influence public opinion like this if you think the evidence is so weak? This is clearly an effort to taint the jury pool of popular opinion. Why bother to lie if you're so convinced of the facts?
    Last edited by CaptUSA; 11-21-2020 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Trying to nail down jello
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Not only are those numbers wrong, those counties aren't even in Michigan, they are in Minnesota.


    And his account of what happened in Antium County is factually incorrect.
    AGAIN PROVIDE A F U C K I N G LINK,


    YOU HAVE NO CREDIBILITY

    NONE
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Man, you sure used a lot of words to try to answer: "Yes, there's evidence, but I'm not judging it worthy."

    So, that's a whole lot different line than, "There's no evidence."

    So why push the lie? And why not answer the questions posed?

    And who made you judge and jury for the American people who would like to have real judges and juries hear this out?

    And while you're answering those questions for yourself, consider them for the other "intellectual elite". Maybe you can consider why so many "little" people might have a problem with that. And if you can get that far, maybe you can consider the issues with the current climate of opinion and what it does to people like you who suffer from it. And why so many good people might have a problem with that, too.


    ETA: The questions you missed:
    THANKS
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Man, you sure used a lot of words to try to answer: "Yes, there's evidence, but I'm not judging it worthy."
    An affidavit saying that I had eggs for breakfast is admissible as evidence in a court of law. But it's not evidence that you are a murderer. If I were to stand up and say, "CaptUSA is a murder. Here, I have evidence!" Would you say that I have evidence?


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So why push the lie? And why not answer the questions posed?
    I don't push the lie. I do answer the questions. In this thread, and other threads.

    (Side note: Turns out people get upsetti when I do)


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    And who made you judge and jury for the American people who would like to have real judges and juries hear this out?
    Nobody. This has been and will continue to be shot down mercilessly in actual courts by actual judges and actual juries.


    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    And while you're answering those questions for yourself, consider them for the other "intellectual elite". Maybe you can consider why so many "little" people might have a problem with that. And if you can get that far, maybe you can consider the issues with the current climate of opinion and what it does to people like you who suffer from it. And why so many good people might have a problem with that, too.
    It's unfortunate that so many people, intelligent or otherwise, believe outright bull$#@! because it's emotionally appealing to them. That sucks. However, I don't feel any particular need to coddle them or agree with them solely because it makes them feel good.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sorry, every post since the election attracts the howling mob and it's a bit hard to keep track of which things I've responded to and which I haven't.


    I assume that you are talking about affadavits being evidence. Yes, they are. But it's more complicated than just that. Have you actually read any of those affidavits?

    Just because an affidavit is evidence doesn't mean that it's evidence for a specific claim. So when Generic Trump Lawyer #5 says that they have 10982732198037 affidavits, that doesn't necessarily mean that any of those affidavits are actually relevant to or evidence for the specific claims that they are making. They're evidence of something but that something might be trivial or irrelevant.

    For example, here's an affidavit that's gotten a lot of news lately, which is about Dominion voting software, etc.




    This guy is an election official in Texas writing an affidavit about Michigan based on what he has read in the news. He then takes his understanding of what he read in the news (which was incorrect) and expands that to apply it to the entire state of Michigan.







    It goes on and on that way. Again, he has read some stuff on the internet (which is wrong) and then he is swearing an affidavit on his interpretation of the thing that he read. And Trump's lawyers, on national television, use his affidavits to make claims that are based upon this affidavit. But they have not in any way validated the information in this affidavit, they are taking everything in it at face value and reporting it to the American people at face value. And, in turn, certain people on this forum (including some in this thread) take it at face value and build a religion around it.


    In the abstract, are affidavits evidence? Yes.

    Is this affidavit evidence for the claim that the election was stolen? No.

    Are any of the affidavits in Sidney Powell's pile evidence which supports of the things that she says they are evidence of? Maybe, but so far it seems vanishingly unlikely.
    Did you only read the part of the affidavit that you mistakenly think renders it not evidence? It seems that way. Most of the affidavit is from a security expert from Texas giving his first hand knowledge of his experience with Dominion voting machines in Texas. Then he gives his expert witness opinion (do you know the difference between and expert witness and a direct witness?) that what was reported in Michigan may be related to what he found in Texas. Now here's what cannot be disputed. Thousands of votes in Michigan got flipped from Trump to Biden. Whether it was a "clerical error" or a "glitch" it's still a problem. And if the reported "clerical error" (not updating the software at the precinct where the vote flips happened) was done on purpose, that's fraud. The only question is, how widespread is it? At Ms. Powell's press conference one of the intelligent points she made (not all were intelligent) was that these same Dominion voting machines were not certified for use in Texas after the machines were inspected. So yes, this is evidence. It's real evidence. This would be similar to an expert witness testifying in the Ford Pinto case saying "In inspected the Pinto and found that the gas tank left it vulnerable to rear end crashes and that matches the description of the accident" and you saying "But this witness didn't see the accident so that's not evidence."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    An affidavit saying that I had eggs for breakfast is admissible as evidence in a court of law. But it's not evidence that you are a murderer. If I were to stand up and say, "CaptUSA is a murder. Here, I have evidence!" Would you say that I have evidence?

    I don't push the lie. I do answer the questions. In this thread, and other threads.

    (Side note: Turns out people get upsetti when I do)

    Nobody. This has been and will continue to be shot down mercilessly in actual courts by actual judges and actual juries.

    It's unfortunate that so many people, intelligent or otherwise, believe outright bull$#@! because it's emotionally appealing to them. That sucks. However, I don't feel any particular need to coddle them or agree with them solely because it makes them feel good.
    Damn, I'm sorry that you can't see what that way of thinking is doing to you. (I'm also sorry that you seem to have no clue as to where that way of thinking leads a society.)

    You literally said in this thread, "There's no evidence... well, there is.... But I'm not pushing the lie." That's literally pushing the lie. Then you said you're not judge, but then proceeded to judge the outcome.

    And who said you had to agree with them?! I don't want Trump to be President! (And I certainly don't want Biden!!! - but, better the devil you know.)

    But that's beside the whole point - You don't even want them to make their case - you've judged it entirely before you've seen anything. And everything you do see, you try to make fit your prejudgment. And why??!!! You still haven't answered. If you think they will lose, them let them have their day without trying to pollute the jury pool - in this case, the American people. Because you are so anointed to know better than the people who will be examine each piece of evidence on its merits?

    It's that conceited mentality that is the hallmark of your chosen climate of opinion. And I'm FAR more concerned about the climate of opinion in your circles than I am about which sleazy politician gets to hold an office. That climate of opinion is shutting down the world and destroying wealth at an incredible rate! That climate of opinion dehumanizes people who don't agree - or at least acquiesce. And if I have reached this conclusion, you can certainly see why there are so many Trump voters. They aren't hateful, angry xenophobes; For the most part, they're people who would rather think for themselves than have your elitist club tell them how dumb they are.

    You probably need to take some humility pills and come back.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

    "It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Did you only read the part of the affidavit that you mistakenly think renders it not evidence? It seems that way. Most of the affidavit is from a security expert from Texas giving his first hand knowledge of his experience with Dominion voting machines in Texas. Then he gives his expert witness opinion (do you know the difference between and expert witness and a direct witness?) that what was reported in Michigan may be related to what he found in Texas. Now here's what cannot be disputed. Thousands of votes in Michigan got flipped from Trump to Biden. Whether it was a "clerical error" or a "glitch" it's still a problem. And if the reported "clerical error" (not updating the software at the precinct where the vote flips happened) was done on purpose, that's fraud. The only question is, how widespread is it? At Ms. Powell's press conference one of the intelligent points she made (not all were intelligent) was that these same Dominion voting machines were not certified for use in Texas after the machines were inspected. So yes, this is evidence. It's real evidence. This would be similar to an expert witness testifying in the Ford Pinto case saying "In inspected the Pinto and found that the gas tank left it vulnerable to rear end crashes and that matches the description of the accident" and you saying "But this witness didn't see the accident so that's not evidence."
    EXCELLENT

    THANKS

    BUT I BELIEVE THAT HE KNEW ALL THAT , BUT CHOOSES TO BE A CONTRARIAN IN ORDER TO SATISFY WHATEVER AGENDA HE HAS BEEN DIRECTED TO FOLLOW.

    I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THE F U C K E R IS THAT DENSE.
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Did you only read the part of the affidavit that you mistakenly think renders it not evidence? It seems that way. Most of the affidavit is from a security expert from Texas giving his first hand knowledge of his experience with Dominion voting machines in Texas. Then he gives his expert witness opinion (do you know the difference between and expert witness and a direct witness?) that what was reported in Michigan may be related to what he found in Texas.
    His opinion on what happened in Michigan is based on news reports that he has read. What he thinks happened in Michigan is not what actually happened in Michigan.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    His opinion on what happened in Michigan is based on news reports that he has read. What he thinks happened in Michigan is not what actually happened in Michigan.
    Wrong. His opinion is about Dominion software in general based on his first hand experience in Texas. That's the purpose of his affidavit. It would be totally admissible as evidence in a lawsuit about what happened in Michigan. Ms. Powell stated in her press conference that the Dominion voting systems had been disallowed in Texas. This is the proof of that point.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

    Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

    "I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

    "We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

    "It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Possible Digital Votes changed w/ programs & the Fact
    By vita3 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2020, 06:30 PM
  2. Raid Details Changed ONCE Again; Press Getting Grumpy
    By AuH20 in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 12:02 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:35 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 10:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •