Thread: We Are Not Going Back To Normal

We Are Not Going Back To Normal

I know Halloween is over, but want to read something scary as hell?

This globalist douche lays it all out back in March. The price we have to pay for freedom is restriction.

Full article:
    Social distancing is here to stay for much more than a few weeks. It will upend our way of life, in some ways forever.

by Gideon Lichfieldarchive
    March 17, 2020

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ing-18-months/

Watch the tweet video from Carol Yin on how they are tracking peoples movements in China.

We’ll adapt to and accept such measures, much as we’ve adapted to increasingly stringent airport security screenings in the wake of terrorist attacks. The intrusive surveillance will be considered a small price to pay for the basic freedom to be with other people.

And remember it's about socio-economic inequality

As usual, however, the true cost will be borne by the poorest and weakest. People with less access to health care, or who live in more disease-prone areas, will now also be more frequently shut out of places and opportunities open to everyone else.
    All of us will have to adapt to a new way of living, working, and forging relationships. But as with all change, there will be some who lose more than most, and they will be the ones who have lost far too much already.
    Last edited by Todd; 11-20-2020 at 07:11 AM.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Until people start firing up the wood chipper, heating up the tar, and bringing the feathers, nothing is going to change.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I know Halloween is over, but want to read something scary as hell?

This globalist douche lays it all out back in March. The price we have to pay for freedom is restriction.

Full article:
    Social distancing is here to stay for much more than a few weeks. It will upend our way of life, in some ways forever.

by Gideon Lichfieldarchive
    March 17, 2020

https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ing-18-months/

Watch the tweet video from Carol Yin on how they are tracking peoples movements in China.

We’ll adapt to and accept such measures, much as we’ve adapted to increasingly stringent airport security screenings in the wake of terrorist attacks. The intrusive surveillance will be considered a small price to pay for the basic freedom to be with other people.

And remember it's about socio-economic inequality

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Until people start firing up the wood chipper, heating up the tar, and bringing the feathers, nothing is going to change.

//

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)