Thread: Official Electronic Voting Machine Thread

Official Electronic Voting Machine Thread

So I've been kicking around a lot of ideas about electronic voting machines. It's been confirmed that there have been problems this cycle with the Dominion voting software and possibly other software. From the "glitch" in Michigan (excuse me "human error") that flipped votes to Biden to "Sharpie gate" in Arizona.

https://thefederalist.com/2020/11/06...s-as-democrat/

Even stories "debunking" the "glitch" admit that votes got flipped but calling it "human error."

https://gizmodo.com/no-theres-isnt-a...war-1845607896

Newsflah. Every time a computer doesn't do what it is supposed to it's human error. Programmers are human after all. The "human error" with the Michigan voting machines is supposed to be an update that wasn't done. But....why should voting software need an update and what kind of update would flip votes?

This is NOT a partisan issue as Democrats were concerned about e-Voting in 2004.

http://www.uncountedthemovie.com/trailer.html

But now that it's Trump winning the roles are reversed and republicans are concerned about the electronic voting machines.

Anyway, I want a clean thread to put information about this single issue. Please don't put unrelated issues in here like late submitted mail in votes UNLESS they are also connected to an electronic voting machine problem. (Reports of ballots being run through twice are relevant as that is something a well designed voting machine should be able to fix). And spare me the "Well the problem isn't big enough to flip the election" arguments! ONE wrongly cast vote because of computer hardware / software s too many. And that argument smacks of circular reasoning. "Don't look for voting problems until there are enough voting problems to overturn the election."

By the way, anyone who has any doubt that voter fraud has happened at least to some degree should watch this video.

Ultimately all voting software needs to be required to be open source. And images from all elections should be available online. It should be possible for anyone to participate in a hand recount from their home.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More voting machine information info that I don't want going down the memory hole.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...omment-page-3/

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to enhanced_deficit again.

Lots of good information here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ust-see-video/

As someone who's been programming since 1982, I find it shocking that some voting machine software stores votes as floating points rather than long integers.

Why cant America vote on Paper yet are still using Voting Machines?

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Why cant America vote on Paper yet are still using Voting Machines?
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    What?
    In Canada there are no E voting or mail in voting. You either show up to vote on hand paper ballots. I dont think our elections had these kind of machines.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Adam Laxalt interview with Shannon Bream

“We’ve spoken to AI and Computer Vision experts on this, and they have told us that the registrar reduced the signature verification standard to 40%,” said Laxalt. Bream was sure to explain this in layman’s terms for the viewers. For those who are unfamiliar with the process, it is simpler than you may have realized.

The people who are responsible for controlling these machines that read the voting signatures turned down the settings so that more ballot signatures could be accepted. It’s a clear violation of protocol.
    https://fellowamericandaily.com/vide...-200000-votes/
    He also says in the interview that the resolution of signatures on file are not high enough to adequately use the matching software.

A 40% verification setting with matching software is a complete joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OuLJrrrxFk

From another thread:

Yep, huge differences depending upon how the signature is obtained.

Lol. There’s an ad for Gartner at the bottom of the page. They are a big player in this space. Being familiar with this type of matching software, it is by no means perfect. Usually there will multiple parameters set that determine how the matching will be done, for example what confidence code or percentage constitutes a match. While you might think that 80% match is pretty good, it’s not. I would like to see what this software accepted and rejected.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    In Canada there are no E voting or mail in voting. You either show up to vote on hand paper ballots. I dont think our elections had these kind of machines.

Doesn't seem like that is at all true.

https://www.elections.ca/content.aspx?section=vot&dir=vote&document=index&l ang=e#mail

https://www.elections.ca/content.asp...ec90540&lang=e
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire