Results 1 to 29 of 29

Thread: NH falls: Sununu signs face diaper mandate

  1. #1

    Exclamation NH falls: Sununu signs face diaper mandate

    Live free or die, my aching ass.


    Sununu issues statewide mask mandate in effort to slow spread of COVID-19

    https://www.wmur.com/article/new-ham...-2020/34727789

    Mandate starts Friday, applies to indoor spaces, outdoors where distance can't be maintained

    WMUR Updated: 7:30 PM EST Nov 19, 2020 CONCORD, N.H.

    Gov. Chris Sununu is imposing a statewide mask mandate, starting Friday, in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 in New Hampshire.

    Sununu made the announcement Thursday during his weekly briefing on the coronavirus. The new emergency order comes as the state has recorded its highest totals of current COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic.

    https://www.governor.nh.gov/sites/g/...y-order-74.pdf
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    my moms sick now, maybe my brother too...she was careful, HE was not. she said to stay home, i can for now, she said it isnt woth it

    i have no conclusion. if people made this i want them held responsible...

    i think i am going Gault ...wish coinbase didnt let my btc get stolen as soon as we confirmed the account.

    good luck and GOD bless!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!


    why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

    Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Live free or die, my aching ass.


    Sununu issues statewide mask mandate in effort to slow spread of COVID-19

    https://www.wmur.com/article/new-ham...-2020/34727789

    Mandate starts Friday, applies to indoor spaces, outdoors where distance can't be maintained

    WMUR Updated: 7:30 PM EST Nov 19, 2020 CONCORD, N.H.

    Gov. Chris Sununu is imposing a statewide mask mandate, starting Friday, in an effort to slow the spread of COVID-19 in New Hampshire.

    Sununu made the announcement Thursday during his weekly briefing on the coronavirus. The new emergency order comes as the state has recorded its highest totals of current COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic.

    https://www.governor.nh.gov/sites/g/...y-order-74.pdf
    Actually , he wants to create the ILLUSION that covid19 is spreading
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  5. #4
    Tyranny is spreading. And people seem to love it.
    "The Patriarch"

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Tyranny is spreading. And people seem to love it.
    Many of us figured that the Corona craziness would have evaporated Nov. 4th.

    It appears it's doubled down.

    And yes, people adore it and want more.

    The spirit of independence, liberty and individual freedom in most AmeriKunts is as dead as Julius Ceasar.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    my moms sick now, maybe my brother too...she was careful, HE was not. she said to stay home, i can for now, she said it isnt woth it

    i have no conclusion. if people made this i want them held responsible...
    For understanding, I suggest you read this, and then buy the book: The Invisible Rainbow, a history of Electricity and Life. I am telling people, if you read one book this year, read this one. Here is a chapter-by-chapter summary.

    https://www.5gexposed.com/wp-content...and-Life-3.pdf

    Here are more recent articles by the author:

    https://www.radiationresearch.org/ne...ary-emergency/

    https://www.cellphonetaskforce.org/w...st-11-2020.pdf

    https://www.creationsmagazine.com/20...rg-new-mexico/

    https://www.nationofchange.org/2020/...life-on-earth/


    Based on my personal experience and research over several years I could provide some practical steps to heal/recover if you wish.

    At a high level:

    1. Covid is a result of oxygen starvation in the cells, primarily due to radiation which blocks the energy production in the mitochondria. It is a modern variant of radio wave sickness aka nuerasthenia. It is very important to understand this. read the above book, and articles by the author.

    2. Get away from all sources of radiation, including from space (StarLink), cell towers, phones, wifi, laptops, and even house wiring. think: remote cabin in the woods ideally with a metal roof, oil lamp, and no elec. whatever you do, do NOT use an inverter!

    3. get oxygen to your cells. budwig protocol is a good starting point. practice breathing exercises. walk/jog. There are many ways.

    4. alkaline whole food plant based diet. no sugars.

    5. Water fast 2-3 days initially. Then fast 1 day per week, and/or intermittent fast.

    6. grounding. walk barefoot on the ground preferably in the sunshine.

    Think: the body wants to heal, but it cannot do so while still subjected to the same environment that caused the disorder to begin with.

    Final hint: Covid is not contagious and germ theory is bogus science. Google Pasteur vs Bechamp.
    Last edited by danda; 11-19-2020 at 09:54 PM.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Live free or die, my aching ass
    I had a snarky comment about your aching ass, but you didn't specify which pronouns I should use, so my hands are tied...racist.

    Instead, take this!:

    Ha! Checkmate!
    kindergarten post modernism ftw

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Mandate starts Friday, applies to indoor spaces, outdoors where distance can't be maintained
    We had the same draconian double-down applied to the Federal Postal Code called (all caps?) VA last Sunday. None of the cjm-frequented businesses have changed their behaviors so far. Hoping it's the same for New Hampshire and/or NH.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Many of us figured that the Corona craziness would have evaporated Nov. 4th.

    It appears it's doubled down.

    And yes, people adore it and want more.

    The spirit of independence, liberty and individual freedom in most AmeriKunts is as dead as Julius Ceasar.
    The election isn't over yet, when Trump wins he will put an end to it.

    And I believe you are wrong about how many people want it vs. resist it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The election isn't over yet, when Trump wins he will put an end to it.

    And I believe you are wrong about how many people want it vs. resist it.
    I drive Mrs. AF crazy (well about a bunch of hings but lately this) because I say,"show me".

    Brother, that's the same thing I'll say to you: "show me".

    I've been through too many "BOMBSHELL", all cap reports from the grifter class stating that they now have "PROOF" of this, that or the other, and that so-and-so or such-and-such has finally been proved and they are going to jail.

    Show me the state/s that these folks have managed to flip back to Trump...then I will sit up and take notice.

    Same thing with resistance: show me AmeriKunts in the streets pushing back at least as hard as the Marxists,and I'll join them.

    Though I suppose I could walk back that comment by saying millions of those folks are not American citizens, but migrant invaders from Christ only knows where.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  12. #10


    Ron Paul: Major New Study: No Evidence Masks Work. Science is against using masks…

    https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2...t-using-masks/

    In the first comprehensive, peer-reviewed study the efficacy of face masks to prevent the spread of Covid has been called into question. Within the margin of error there is virtually no difference between a masked group and an unmasked group, Danish scientists discovered. Yet this major discovery about the virus is being completely ignored by authoritarian governors who are demanding even MORE intrusive mask mandates. Are we really following “the science”? Or politics
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis

  13. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Many of us figured that the Corona craziness would have evaporated Nov. 4th.

    It appears it's doubled down.

    And yes, people adore it and want more.

    The spirit of independence, liberty and individual freedom in most AmeriKunts is as dead as Julius Ceasar.
    The less lethal this thing becomes. The more people go nuts. They are making people mentally ill. 90% of my area has OCD now. It really is true. Everyone is becoming mentally ill and the sane ones like us will in the future be deemed the mentally ill ones.

    I would say thought most people just comply to not make waves. Its a few busybody crazies that are a tiny minority that shreak and cry when people do not confirm. When my wife is at the park with the kids sometimes they say stuff to her, when the weekend comes and I am home and go to the park with the kids, they say nothing even though I wish they would.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

  14. #12
    $#@! Sununu.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  15. #13
    Sununu made the announcement Thursday during his weekly briefing on the coronavirus. The new emergency order comes as the state has recorded its highest totals of current COVID-19 cases since the beginning of the pandemic.
    "Cases" are meaningless. Are hospitals overflowing with COVID patients?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  16. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    my moms sick now, maybe my brother too...she was careful, HE was not. she said to stay home, i can for now, she said it isnt woth it

    i have no conclusion. if people made this i want them held responsible...

    i think i am going Gault ...wish coinbase didnt let my btc get stolen as soon as we confirmed the account.

    good luck and GOD bless!
    Is your mom taking any treatment? Hcq and zinc?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  17. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I drive Mrs. AF crazy (well about a bunch of hings but lately this) because I say,"show me".

    Brother, that's the same thing I'll say to you: "show me".

    I've been through too many "BOMBSHELL", all cap reports from the grifter class stating that they now have "PROOF" of this, that or the other, and that so-and-so or such-and-such has finally been proved and they are going to jail.

    Show me the state/s that these folks have managed to flip back to Trump...then I will sit up and take notice.

    Same thing with resistance: show me AmeriKunts in the streets pushing back at least as hard as the Marxists,and I'll join them.

    Though I suppose I could walk back that comment by saying millions of those folks are not American citizens, but migrant invaders from Christ only knows where.
    There are many people resisting the mandates and there are a growing number of Sheriffs in the news saying they will not enforce them.

    The states being flipped back to Trump are in the works and you will see it when it happens.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  18. #16
    It appears DC is on the verge of falling also... going by MSM reporting at least.

    Also, the CNN reporter whose photo started very irresponsible twitter trend has been outed by Daily Mail.

    dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8995371/CNN-reporter-admonished-repeatedly-Trump-took-humiliating-picture-president-tiny-desk.html

    A reporter's revenge: How CNN White House correspondent who has repeatedly clashed with Trump took humiliating picture of him behind tiny desk that sparked Diaper Don memes


    Collins captioned the picture: 'The crew that got President Trump to answer his first questions in over three weeks. Proud to be part of it. Happy Thanksgiving!'


    Trump declares Twitter national security threat

    Donald Trump has angrily declared Twitter a national security threat after #DiaperDon went viral following a news conference in which he repeatedly complained about perceived injustices.
    “Twitter is sending out totally false ‘Trends’ that have absolutely nothing to do with what is really trending in the world. They make it up, and only negative ‘stuff’,” the US president tweeted without providing evidence in the early hours of Friday morning.
    “For purposes of National Security, Section 230 must be immediately terminated!!!” Mr Trump added, in reference to part of a 1996 law which protects websites from lawsuits over content posted by users. Any changes to these protections would fundamentally change how the internet works

    independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/trump-twitter-diaperdon-election-press-conference-b1762682.html



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    I can't believe the live free or die state has fallen either!!! Having grown up in CT, I have always admired NH. I now live in Indiana and we are a red state except for a couple of counties (the cities). We have a Rhino Gov just like Ohio. Whatever Ohio does, ours is soon to follow. Fortunately the town I live in is in between Dayton and Indianapolis. Around 45,000 people. We have been open for months and although we do have a state mask mandate and a capacity limit placed by the Rhino, we don't follow that here much. All of the bars and restaurants have been open and many are packed full. We have very few deaths here from the Chinese virus even though our positives keep climbing. Most of the people I interact with (at the bars and I frequent many of them) do not wear masks or socialist distancing. The stores require them but I never wear one. Most people do though so I stand out...lol...I don't care either. Nobody has ever given me a problem although I suppose it has more to do with my being a long haired biker...lol. The Democrat mayor (ironic) tried to mandate masks and business closures but we showed up at the meeting and told him fu, if he does anything draconian, we will tar and feather him. So far he has listened to us. The police are on our side. BLM held a rally here which we didn't really care until we held a Trump rally at which point they set up on one of the corners and yelled, swore and flipped us off. I have straight pipes along with some other brothers and we stopped in front of them with the exhaust aimed at them and every time they tried to yell, we gave them some throttle....lol....they gave up and didn't dare come near us. We had a caravan of about 2 miles long. The police gave us an escort. This town went about 79% Trump. The Biden folks are psychotic even for this small town. They are in the groups on FB calling us all racist white supremists and murderers for not wearing our masks. For every one of them though, there are 3 of us making sure they know their place. This town does not have a "systematic" racism problem even though this used to be one of the KKK headquarters. The police are not aholes and have their hands full with teenagers with guns from the gangs spreading out from Dayton and Indy. They are having a sort of turf war here. At least they are shooting each other because we are mostly armed. A lot of us have lifetime CC permits. The drugs are pretty bad here and that also goes along with being on the major highway and the middle town in between 2 large cities. Still not as bad as most places are. The police also do a good job with making large arrests here too though. All in all it reminds me of how CT used to be 30 years ago and what NH actually used to be. There will be no communist's crap here. They are outnumbered by a large margin and know that. I feel bad for the cities and states that are going through it. We are just pretty much waiting for the revolution to start...lol...Indiana will be a stronghold in this part of the country. There is no ammo left on the shelves and as soon as they stock it, it's gone.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

  21. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    my moms sick now, maybe my brother too...she was careful, HE was not. she said to stay home, i can for now, she said it isnt woth it

    i have no conclusion. if people made this i want them held responsible...

    i think i am going Gault ...wish coinbase didnt let my btc get stolen as soon as we confirmed the account.

    good luck and GOD bless!
    Sorry to hear that. When I got it, I took a lot of vitamins and asprin. The Italians I think are the ones who figured out the Chinese virus creates blood clots so anything to help with that is good. I take Vitamin C 1000mg, D, zinc, B12 and one very good one in L'Arginine which creates no2 and helps blood flow dramatically. 2 asprin every day also. Chicken noodle soup helps a lot too. Stay away from fried foods and drink lots of juices. Eat fruits and get lots of sun. Staying active also helps.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Sorry to hear that. When I got it, I took a lot of vitamins and asprin. The Italians I think are the ones who figured out the Chinese virus creates blood clots so anything to help with that is good. I take Vitamin C 1000mg, D, zinc, B12 and one very good one in L'Arginine which creates no2 and helps blood flow dramatically. 2 asprin every day also. Chicken noodle soup helps a lot too. Stay away from fried foods and drink lots of juices. Eat fruits and get lots of sun. Staying active also helps.
    If you don't mind my asking, how long were you sick and what symptoms did you have?

    Also, were you confirmed as having it?

    Thanks!

  23. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist
    I drive Mrs. AF crazy
    You dawg

  24. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ron Paul Liberty Report

    Ron Paul: Major New Study: No Evidence Masks Work. Science is against using masks…

    https://choiceclips.whatfinger.com/2...t-using-masks/

    In the first comprehensive, peer-reviewed study the efficacy of face masks to prevent the spread of Covid has been called into question. Within the margin of error there is virtually no difference between a masked group and an unmasked group, Danish scientists discovered. Yet this major discovery about the virus is being completely ignored by authoritarian governors who are demanding even MORE intrusive mask mandates. Are we really following “the science”? Or politics
    This was the Danish Study. Guess what it said about the effectiveness of masks in stopping the spread of disease from the mask wearer to others? Absolutely nothing at all - because it didn't study that.

    What it attempted to study was the effectiveness of masks in stopping the wearer from being infected by others - and it didn't do a very good job at that because it was more of an uncontrolled survey rather than a controlled trial. You can't even say that the two groups in the study were:
    (A) Mask Wearers and
    (B) Those Not Wearing Masks.
    The real groups were:
    (C) a group of 2,393 people who had been provided with masks, instructions for using the masks, and instructions for an infection-prevention regimen that included hand washing and social distancing.
    (D) a group of 2,470 people that hadn't been provided with masks or the instructions detailed for Group (C)

    There were no enforcement controls on either group - which is to say that Group (C) could very well go out without wearing masks, or wearing them improperly (chin diapers, lip diapers), and/or without following the regimen requested. The only control on the group, if you want to call it that, was self-reporting by the individuals involved - and only 46% reported wearing the masks as instructed.

    The trial was powered to test its hypothesis of a 50% reduction in SARS-CoV-2 from mask wearing in a setting where the baseline risk was approximately 2%. The results showed 53 of 2,470 people (2.15%) in Group (D) ended up testing positive; whereas Group (C) showed 42 of 2,393 people (1.76%) testing positive. They say the difference between those percentages is statistically insignificant; and I differ on that. The way I see it, the limited amount of people wearing the masks and following the regimen resulted in an 18.2% improvement over the control group. Unfortunately, with the way they conducted the study, there's no way to tell whether the improvement came from wearing the masks and following the regimen, because they didn't confine the results to the reduced set of members of Group (C) that wore masks and followed the regimen. But the worst-case analysis is that wearing masks and following the regimen reduced the risk of contracting the disease by 18.2%. That's not a glowing endorsement of wearing masks for personal protection - but that's never been the primary goal of mask wearing (which is to stop the spread to others). Still an 18.2% improvement in personal protection is nothing to sneeze at (sorry, couldn't resist) - and saying there's no evidence that masks work is just wrong, because this study seems to show that wearing masks and following the regimen provides at least an 18.2% improvement in personal protection (admittedly, not as good as the 50% they hypothesized).
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 11-29-2020 at 05:22 PM.
    It happened sometime after they Made America Great Again. You see, I grew a bit weary from all the winning.

    Remember the number one rule of libertarianism: Bad things don't just happen; bad things require dark and insidious forces to make them happen.

  25. #22
    I have been tempted to get a cone that will stay on my head and then sew a white sheet that fits perfectly over the cone. Have the sheet drape so it totally covers my face. Cut a couple eye holes and wear that.

  26. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    If you don't mind my asking, how long were you sick and what symptoms did you have?

    Also, were you confirmed as having it?

    Thanks!
    yes, mine was different though because it turned into pneumonia and lingered for months. I also smoke and worked the whole time....lol....The night I got it I was playing pool at a bar on league night early December. All of a sudden I got the cold sweats and my chest started to hurt. I finished playing (and won my game) and went outside in the cold which helped straighten me out enough to drive home. Was a little dizzy too. When I got home, I tried to lay down but couldn't. I had to sit up to breath. I checked my temp and it was 101.8. Temperature kept coming and going but chest was a steady tightness. It felt like I was having an anxiety attack even though I have never had one. I also never get sick. I get a cold for a few days once a year every spring from winter. After about an hour or 2, I was almost going to go to the hospital. the Chinese virus had just come out so we really didn't know it was here already. Anyway, once I realized it was like an upper respiratory infection, I started to take some left over antibiotics from the dentist. I also took some zanax so I could sleep. By the time I got to sleep it was around 4am so I called into work just before I passed out. When I woke up later that day, the fever was gone and I could breath easier. By that night, the antibiotics started kicking in so I went to work the next day. I was very tired though and couldn't do a lot of manual labor. It would make me short of breath and somewhat dizzy. Very tired by the time I got home. I did that for a couple weeks before I finally went to the doctor...lol He gave me prednisone, antibiotics, a shot of b12 and some other pills. After about 3 months and it really didn't go away completely, I went back to the doc and he gave me stronger antibiotics and a steroid. I only took 4 of the antibiotics and they did something to my stomach that hasn't gotten better. All the other symptoms went away but now my stomach hurts almost all the time. He did give me a script of hydrocodone that took the pain away so I could go to Sturgis but won't give me anymore. Now I'm just taking asprin, vitamins and eating a couple of yogurts every day for my stomach. Once in a while I will do a pain killer when I can't sleep. Either way, I worked the whole time through it and nobody else around me ever got sick. I have never worn a mask either. I finally took a test about a month ago and had the antibodies.so definitely had it.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

  27. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    You dawg
    LOL ... Not in the "good" way at all.
    We must picture Hell as a state where everyone is perpetually concerned about his own dignity and advancement, where everyone has a grievance, and where everyone lives the deadly serious passions of envy, self-importance, and resentment. - C. S. Lewis



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    The night I got it I was playing pool at a bar on league night early December. ...
    Thanks for sharing. The timing is interesting.... Starlink Satellites first went operational in November last year, and 60 more launched each month, with 120 (surge) in Oct 2020. Starlink Launches

    I would recommend you look into the Budwig Protocol for delivering more oxygen to your cells. It is dirt cheap and simple with ingredients you can buy at your local grocery store. It has worked wonders for me. Also: fasting and lots of water+celtic sea salt (watercure.com), exercise, sunshine, and grounding.

    Also, to gain understanding, read the book: The Invisible Rainbow: A history of electricity and life. This book lays out the mechanism by which EMFs can cause problems in mitochondrial energy production, thereby causing various diseases of modern life. And for further background of how we got here, read/google: Bechamp vs Pasteur.

    https://www.5gexposed.com/2020/08/15...tion-in-space/
    Last edited by danda; 11-29-2020 at 07:07 PM.

  30. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by danda View Post
    Thanks for sharing. The timing is interesting.... Starlink Satellites first went operational in November last year, and 60 more launched each month, with 120 (surge) in Oct 2020. Starlink Launches

    I would recommend you look into the Budwig Protocol for delivering more oxygen to your cells. It is dirt cheap and simple with ingredients you can buy at your local grocery store. It has worked wonders for me. Also: fasting and lots of water+celtic sea salt (watercure.com), exercise, sunshine, and grounding.

    Also, to gain understanding, read the book: The Invisible Rainbow: A history of electricity and life. This book lays out the mechanism by which EMFs can cause problems in mitochondrial energy production, thereby causing various diseases of modern life. And for further background of how we got here, read/google: Bechamp vs Pasteur.

    https://www.5gexposed.com/2020/08/15...tion-in-space/
    Funny you mention that because I just bought a meter to measure emf, ef and rf in my home. Surprisingly my computer keyboard gives a very high reading as I suspected it might be contributing to my stomach aches since it is very close to it. I predict a new keyboard in my very near future among other things.
    Last edited by showpan; 11-29-2020 at 07:21 PM.
    Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.
    Thomas Jefferson

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    LOL ... Not in the "good" way at all.
    bow wow babe

  32. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    Funny you mention that because I just bought a meter to measure emf, ef and rf in my home. Surprisingly my computer keyboard gives a very high reading as I suspected it might be contributing to my stomach aches since it is very close to it. I predict a new keyboard in my very near future among other things.
    Yes, that's typical. If you use a laptop you will likely find the EF reading especially is much lower when AC adapter is unplugged.

    You may want to purchase also a stetzer (or greenwave) meter and some greenwave filters for dirty electricity.

    50 GSU is considered the max safe level of GSU. My knockoff lenovo AC adapter was producing 1300+ GSU. When I plugged in a factory unit it dropped to around 100, and with a filter in the power strip it drops below 50. I can literally feel stinging in my body with the knock-off adapter plugged in.

    If anyone here is off-grid with inverters, please let me know. All inverters produce unsafe levels of dirty elec, and you are risking your health. I learned the hard way. Consider turning off bedroom breakers at night, and also installing purpose-made filters.

    ps: My favorite "first pass" meter is just a $5 AC magnetic pickup plugged into a $17 mini amp, both mounted on a yardstick. So I can simply wave the yardstick around and hear the radiation from electronic devices, wall outlets, even AC wiring. Items can be purchased at: https://www.lessemf.com/probe.html
    Last edited by danda; 11-29-2020 at 07:52 PM.

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by showpan View Post
    yes, mine was different though because it turned into pneumonia and lingered for months. I also smoke and worked the whole time....lol....The night I got it I was playing pool at a bar on league night early December. All of a sudden I got the cold sweats and my chest started to hurt. I finished playing (and won my game) and went outside in the cold which helped straighten me out enough to drive home. Was a little dizzy too. When I got home, I tried to lay down but couldn't. I had to sit up to breath. I checked my temp and it was 101.8. Temperature kept coming and going but chest was a steady tightness. It felt like I was having an anxiety attack even though I have never had one. I also never get sick. I get a cold for a few days once a year every spring from winter. After about an hour or 2, I was almost going to go to the hospital. the Chinese virus had just come out so we really didn't know it was here already. Anyway, once I realized it was like an upper respiratory infection, I started to take some left over antibiotics from the dentist. I also took some zanax so I could sleep. By the time I got to sleep it was around 4am so I called into work just before I passed out. When I woke up later that day, the fever was gone and I could breath easier. By that night, the antibiotics started kicking in so I went to work the next day. I was very tired though and couldn't do a lot of manual labor. It would make me short of breath and somewhat dizzy. Very tired by the time I got home. I did that for a couple weeks before I finally went to the doctor...lol He gave me prednisone, antibiotics, a shot of b12 and some other pills. After about 3 months and it really didn't go away completely, I went back to the doc and he gave me stronger antibiotics and a steroid. I only took 4 of the antibiotics and they did something to my stomach that hasn't gotten better. All the other symptoms went away but now my stomach hurts almost all the time. He did give me a script of hydrocodone that took the pain away so I could go to Sturgis but won't give me anymore. Now I'm just taking asprin, vitamins and eating a couple of yogurts every day for my stomach. Once in a while I will do a pain killer when I can't sleep. Either way, I worked the whole time through it and nobody else around me ever got sick. I have never worn a mask either. I finally took a test about a month ago and had the antibodies.so definitely had it.
    Thank you for sharing.

    I have yet to meet someone in person that has had it, so I value your information.

    In April or so, I had a deal where all of my ribs, front and back, hurt and I was breathing funny. I also had a high heart rate, low fever, and fatigue. I started jacking up the C, D, oregano oil, and Allicin C. It lasted about 10 days or so and I've been fine since. I've never really had anything like that before.

    Since then, I've donated blood twice and both times I was antibody negative.



Similar Threads

  1. NH falls: Maskhole Mandate for gatherings over 100 people
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2020, 03:17 PM
  2. Watch This: Obama Supporters Attack Signs showing Obama in a diaper
    By moderate libertarian in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-30-2011, 04:59 PM
  3. Cedar Falls, IA Votes Yes to Mandate Outdoor Lockboxes Containing Keys for Apts, Businesse
    By court_the_bee in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:40 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-12-2011, 08:00 AM
  5. California inmate reduction plan falls short of federal mandate
    By disorderlyvision in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 05:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •