Thread: The Moment a Democratic Operative Threatens a Wayne County Certifier's Children. Where's Barr?

The Moment a Democratic Operative Threatens a Wayne County Certifier's Children. Where's Barr?

Hello Bill? Video evidence good enough to kick off a DOJ indictment for ya? This is about the two Wayne County Republicans who refused to certify the results due to more votes than voters questions, then in fear certified them, and now has uncertified them again. Election interference, threats and intimidation. Jail time for this psycho liberal retard, Bill. Nothing less. This is a dangerous man.

All talk, do-nothing Barr.

Gary Franchi waxes eloquent for a long time here, to cut to the chase jump to minute 16:00

Where's Bill Barr?

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 11-19-2020 at 03:41 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Umm. I didn't listen to the whole thing, only the clip that they claim is a "threat". Doesn't sound like a serious threat to me. Sounds like shaming somebody and alluding to the idea that her kids might get treated badly somehow by some people somewhere. I think a threat that can result in legal action would have to be more direct than that. Maybe I'm wrong, because I only watched about a minute or two at 16:00, but I think they're trying to make this something that it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by ResponsibleIdiot View Post
    Umm. I didn't listen to the whole thing, only the clip that they claim is a "threat". Doesn't sound like a serious threat to me. Sounds like shaming somebody and alluding to the idea that her kids might get treated badly somehow by some people somewhere. I think a threat that can result in legal action would have to be more direct than that. Maybe I'm wrong, because I only watched about a minute or two at 16:00, but I think they're trying to make this something that it's not.
    Tell every psycho in the world where your children of racism go to school then call out all the Black kids who are near them. Are you insane?

I'd show up at someone's door if what was said and implied was directed at a child of mine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Tell every psycho in the world where your children of racism go to school then call out all the Black kids who are near them. Are you insane?
    Hey man, I'm on the side that thinks there was definitely widespread fraud. I'm just not one to jump to conclusions, particularly on this matter. I need more context.

Hey man, I'm on the side that thinks there was definitely widespread fraud. I'm just not one to jump to conclusions, particularly on this matter. I need more context.
    Alright alright. He says the names of the canvassers over and over, says the name of the school, calls out the Black kids. He would definitely get a visit from me if I was the father.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I'd show up at someone's door if what was said and implied was directed at a child of mine like this.
    Me and my Navy SEAL nephew and a couple of his friends.

Umm. I didn't listen to the whole thing, only the clip that they claim is a "threat".
    It was a Threat.

"Do what we want or something Bad will happen.."

typical Protection Racket Thugery
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It was a Threat.

"That's a nice car you got over there. Would be a shame if it broke down while speeding on the freeway."
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It was a Threat.

Yes it was a veiled threat.

There was NO $#@!ING REASON to call somebody racist and all these names over and over, then bring up their kids, what school they go to, etc, etc, in a national public forum like that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Yes it was a veiled threat.

There was NO $#@!ING REASON to call somebody racist and all these names over and over, then bring up their kids, what school they go to, etc, etc, in a national public forum like that.
    They are going to have to pull their kids out of school.

It is a sad state of affairs. I happened to watch a youtube of today's press conference. Liberals that disagree are brutal and ruthlessly attack. No need to get all aggressive and profane over an opinion. WTF? When asked about Trump aiding in the transition, she mentioned how terrible Trump's transition was and all the adversity he faced. They are doing everything they are required to do. Such vial comments and hate. Obama on late night joking about sending in the seal team to remove Trump. Yet Trump is the cause of division.

Barr's got more important things on his plate. There is gonna be a thorough investigation into the Tiger King! Election fraud be damned.

I really have to somewhat apologize to Jeff Sessions. Turns out he is just as worthless, if not more so than Bagpipe Bill Barr who has been completely AWOL during the Democrat’s great election steal. We were also promised the Durham report in September that never came. But I think we finally found tub of lard Barr and the corrupt DOJ. You see they’ve been busy, on really important issues like suing the Tiger King. No wonder they don’t bother looking at the Democrat’s election steal. Priorities people, priorities.
    https://ussanews.com/News1/2020/11/2...ng-tiger-king/