Thread: MAGA In Final Descent?

Thumbs down MAGA In Final Descent?

Bit surprised that this low energy guy was sent to recover 'stolen election' from well-oiled Dems machine. If Deep State is behind this debacle of an effort, sad.
    Don't buy the 'curse' narrative but this deoes not appear to be a blessed situation either for the directionless "conservative" party funded by one of the richest liberals of a free-abortions offering foreign country.

Are Netanyahu-Republicans in final descent before ground realities hit them or there is still hope?

Sweating Rudy Giuliani presents 'evidence' for 'massive voting fraud' as hair dye runs down his face

'Did you all watch My Cousin Vinny?' he said, seeking to make the point that election observers were kept too far away from ballots during the count.

'These people were further away than My Cousin Vinny was from the witness,' he said.
    Giuliani even acted out part of a scene played by actor Joe Pesci, using a Brooklyn accent. He called it one of his favorite crime films. He said the race was 'not a victory. It's a fraud.'

Thin brown line: Rudy Giuliani suffered a hair-dye malfunction as his press conference went on and he outlined a national conpsiracy

I'm melting: As the bizarre press conference went on, a heavily sweating Giuliani began to have streaks of apparent hair dye on the side of his face

• Donald Trump lawyer delivered a lengthy harangue at the press and claimed there was 'massive' vote fraud
    • He quoted from 'My Cousin Vinny'
    • Said Trump was 'way ahead on election night'
    • 'We have statisticians willing to testify'
    • 'Even Tanzania and places that you wouldn't think of had rules about inspectors,,' he said in odd reference to East African country
    • Said officials in Detroit and Philly can 'get away with whatever they want to do'
    • Presser comes after series of defeats for Trump's legal team
    • President-elect Joe Biden has amassed 306 electoral votes
    • Georgia announces the results of its recount Thursday
    • He accused the press of 'covering up' affidavits in Trump's lawsuits

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com

Published: 12:49 EST, 19 November 2020
    dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8967203/Rudy-Giuliani-presents-evidence-massive-voting-fraud-bizarre-press-conference.html

5 days ago

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Thanks for posting that tabloid bull$#@!. I don't how I could have missed it.

Scaramucci and Cohen warnings

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hopefully no connection and at this point there is no clear indication that current POTUS is being pressured to start war with Iran but there have been reports of hanky panky business related to Iran policy pressure in recent past.

Whistleblower Claims Israeli Firm Black Cube Was Hired to Hack African Election

Initial claims, unconfirmed reports, speculations are bit too foggy, let's wait till all the facts come out before jumping to assumptions.
    But if any media investigations found credible link to foreign interference/initimidation of domestic politicians/journalists/public office holders ahead of 2020 or 2016 elections, there should be a bi-partisan congressional investigation to ensure sanctity of future elections and preserve public confidence in democratic process. Whistleblowers should be treated fairly by both political parties and media trials avoided.
    If there is any indication of any nefarious foreign actors trying to push US into another war for foreign interests through electoral manipulation or some other 'carrot n stick' ploy, national leaders should take public into confidence.

Trump can help Israel against Iran in final months - analysis
    jpost.com
    2 days ago — Still, America has plenty of Cold War-era B-52s that can do the job. When Pompeo visits Israel this week, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu ...

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Zionists are helping with the coup effort, Trump will remember their treachery.

Quote:
    Christopher Wylie claims the controversial company engaged the services of Israeli private intelligence firm Black Cube and that his predecessor was likely poisoned in Kenya
    Cambridge Analytica whistleblower Christopher Wylie said on Tuesday to British MPs that "the company utilized the services of an Israeli private intelligence firm, Black Cube."

A shadowy Israeli firm is accused of trying to undermine the Iran deal

As Rebecca Kahl remembers it, something felt odd about the initial email. It came in May 2017 from a woman named Adriana Gavrilo, who claimed to work for a London-based private equity firm. She was writing to Kahl with an offer: Her firm wanted to support the Washington public school where Kahl sends her daughter and helps lead a fundraising committee.

A year later, it turns out that the Kahls were right: Something was amiss. Gavrilo was a fake identity, one of several assumed by an operative working for Black Cube, a shadowy Israeli private security firm.
    Internal Black Cube documents obtained by NBC News and interviews of sources with direct knowledge of Black Cube's operations reveal a business intelligence company with governmental contracts and a special department for politically motivated work.
    Also targeted was Ben Rhodes, a deputy national security adviser under Obama, whose wife, Ann Norris, was approached by a Black Cube operative about consulting on a political drama for TV. Norris had previously worked at the State Department.

No, Trump is not a plant of globalist neocons and won't start Iran war in final few days

If it is confirmed (and it is a big if) that globalist actors helped with coup against Prez Trump for not starting war against Iran and for bringing troops home from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan ending surrounding of Iran from all sides, MAGA movement will not forget their treachery and globalists with their deep pockets funding will be run out of US politics eventually.

Sydney Powell made some bold claims linking Dominion & software company to Venezuela & other communist regimes.

I’ll wait for more details/proof

Believe they will summit lawsuit next week.

(Yeah the hair dye sweat visual was terrible)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Scaramucci and Cohen warnings
    Scaramucci is claiming that Trump is prolonging this to raise mor money from his supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Sydney Powell made some bold claims linking Dominion & software company to Venezuela & other communist regimes.

I’ll wait for more details/proof

Believe they will summit lawsuit next week.

(Yeah the hair dye sweat visual was terrible)

Her claims were bold, next few days will be interesting.
    Somewhat surprisingly, Foxnews seems to be taking the lead in ripping apart her claims.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, this guy was in charge of Trump transition team if I recall correctly:

Chris Christie says it's time for Trump to concede as he calls the President's legal team a 'national embarrassment' and calls their conduct 'outrageous'

Actor Edward Norton accuses Trump of trying to 'cut a Nixon-style deal' using his refusal to concede the election as leverage - and urges Americans to 'call his bluff'
    In a series of tweets on Friday, the 51-year-old Fight Club actor used a lengthy poker metaphor to accuse Trump of 'bluffing' in his legal maneuvers, urging the country to 'call his bluff.' 'I'm no political pundit but I grew up w a dad who was a federal prosecutor & he taught me a lot & I've also sat a fair amount of poker w serious players & l'll say this: I do not think Trump is trying to 'make his base happy' or 'laying the groundwork for his own network' or that 'chaos is what he loves,'' wrote Norton. 'The core of it is that he knows he's in deep, multi-dimensional legal jeopardy & this defines his every action,' he continued,

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Wow, this guy was in charge of Trump transition team if I recall correctly:

Chris Christie says it's time for Trump to concede as he calls the President's legal team a 'national embarrassment' and calls their conduct 'outrageous'

Actor Edward Norton accuses Trump of trying to 'cut a Nixon-style deal' using his refusal to concede the election as leverage - and urges Americans to 'call his bluff'
    In a series of tweets on Friday, the 51-year-old Fight Club actor used a lengthy poker metaphor to accuse Trump of 'bluffing' in his legal maneuvers, urging the country to 'call his bluff.' 'I'm no political pundit but I grew up w a dad who was a federal prosecutor & he taught me a lot & I've also sat a fair amount of poker w serious players & l'll say this: I do not think Trump is trying to 'make his base happy' or 'laying the groundwork for his own network' or that 'chaos is what he loves,'' wrote Norton. 'The core of it is that he knows he's in deep, multi-dimensional legal jeopardy & this defines his every action,' he continued,

Thanks.

.Christie and Scaramucci have confirmed , that we are on the right track
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Thanks.

Related

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-is-Dead-to-Me

Yes it's about over in trumpland. The big players are starting to turn on each other and that is usually the death spiral.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Thanks.

Mooch is different story but Christie still carries some weight (no pun intended) among GOP "moderates", so his view can be one of the various indicators to see how things will shape up in GOP. Might be coincidence but few hours after he criticized Sidney Powell + Giuliani led MAGA legal team, SP has been cut from the team.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yes it's about over in trumpland. The big players are starting to turn on each other and that is usually the death spiral.
    It was inevitable, "humoring" time is running out fast and legislators play was also bound to fail.. granted these tactics bought some additional fund raising/future strategy plotting time.

Won't be surprised if this story is at least partially fakenews, though not clear at thispoint if deep state helped with this narrative or if "unnamed source" is factual. Being served on top of nbc news page.

Trump fears Giuliani, other lawyers in Biden vote challenge are ‘fools that are making him look bad’

Published Mon, Nov 23 2020
    Dan Mangan

Key Points

• President Donald Trump is worried his campaign’s legal team, led by his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, is composed of “fools that are making him look bad,” NBC News reported.
    • Giuliani and other campaign lawyers have so far failed to invalidate votes and reverse an apparent victory for President-elect Joe Biden.
    • Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie on Sunday called Trump’s legal team a “national embarrassment.”

President Donald Trump is sweating over his campaign lawyers’ dismal and often outlandish efforts to reverse President-elect Joe Biden’s projected electoral victory.
    Trump is worried that his campaign’s legal team, which is being led by his personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, is composed of “fools that are making him look bad,” NBC News reported Monday.

That group, which has unironically called itself an “elite strike force team,” to date has failed to win any legal victories that would invalidate votes for Biden, the former Democratic vice president, even as they tout wildly broad claims of fraud for which they have offered no convincing evidence.

On Sunday, one of the team’s members, conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell, was effectively fired after suggesting — again without any proof — that the Republican governor and secretary of state of Georgia were part of a plot to rig the election for Biden.

Powell’s ouster came days after she made similarly over-the-top claims at a press conference at the Republican National Committee headquarters in Washington.

Trump has complained to White House aides and outside allies about how Giuliani and Powell conducted themselves at that event, NBC reported.
    On Sunday before Powell got the axe, former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, a close Trump ally and former top federal prosecutor, called the president’s legal team a “national embarrassment.

cnbc.com/2020/11/23/trump-fears-giuliani-and-other-biden-vote-challenge-lawyers-are-fools.html