Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mainstream Television Is Nothing But Propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Well, what do you know, I guess there is a straight pride Flag.
    Learn something new everyday.

The man's on top. That's misogenist. And he's to the right. That shows that hetorosexualism is right wing.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The man's on top. That's misogenist. And he's to the right. That shows that hetorosexualism is right wing.
    And there is a cross. That's symbolic of the Christian fundamental radicalism that is genociding people worldwide

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    We are not that likely to fall for it here, but how many people have you met in your life that DO fall for the propaganda? Hook Line and Sinker? That is where the REAL DANGER is, and our responsibility to them is to teach them HOW they are lied to. Its a painful part of waking up that we all went thru, that we may have also forgotten how hard it is for them to admit they have been DUPED.

How many? What is the right thing to do?
    That's a GOOD question! I am thinking you are talking about people you have relationships with right? Here's my thoughts. Make sure you keep the relationship front and center. Don't try to cross every bridge at the same time. Find common ground in areas where you disagree. That last part is SUPER important! It's easy to find common ground where you agree. Much tougher on the other side. Be patient. Be willing to table conversations and come back to them. Understand that "winning" means any incremental change in position no matter how small. And don't take anything personally. You have to be the adult.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I don't watch mainstream entertainment channels anymore, but just decided to look at the guide for a minute last night. The bottom of the guide has the MSM networks, including PBS. On the first page, there was a show about the FBI, The Rise of Nazis (PBS) and another police/FBI type show called "Next".

With shows like "FBI" we know what to expect. A diverse team of highly capable officials hunting down evil straight white men.

So what was this "Next" show? Turned it on for a minute, and apparently it was a poorly acted comedy. An angry mob of middle aged white biker types was rioting and destroying a downtown, attacking the Police, burning police cars, etc. They were also wearing various American flag gear or carrying American flags. A scene that is pure fiction.

This is what passes for entertainment for the ignorant masses. Orwellian propaganda.
    What a coincidence. The script was already written ahead of the events of 1/6, and the subsequent media coverage.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What a coincidence. The script was already written ahead of the events of 1/6, and the subsequent media coverage.
    Just waiting for the chance to "plug it in".

This is what living through Marxist revolution is like.

Everything is political, and nothing will be allowed if it does not further the revolution.

Right now we are at the "tear down the old" stage.

The real hurt will come when when it is time to "enforce the new" stage.
    Where they have burned books, they will end in burning human beings. - Heinrich Heine 1823

That's a GOOD question! I am thinking you are talking about people you have relationships with right? Here's my thoughts. Make sure you keep the relationship front and center. Don't try to cross every bridge at the same time. Find common ground in areas where you disagree. That last part is SUPER important! It's easy to find common ground where you agree. Much tougher on the other side. Be patient. Be willing to table conversations and come back to them. Understand that "winning" means any incremental change in position no matter how small. And don't take anything personally. You have to be the adult.
    Dont tell me what to do! :P

Yeah, its hard as hell at times. People believe so much nonsense. Perhaps one of the things that makes all their BS easier to spot is there is NO DEBATE when it comes down to the real purpose of Propaganda, which is to suppress the minds of the targets. Hence all the nonsense they repeat. Since it is now without debate, are we hearing debate out of the media that Republicans are not extremists? Vaccines should not be mandatory? Masks work? Printing money good? There is NO DEBATE on ANY of these topics. And just like where I got the TV from in my name when I used to work for MSM as Master Control, the higher ups will FIRE you if you express an opinion that is not in line with the official narrative. My bosses back in the day fired a number of producers for being "known Ron Paul supporters".
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Have you seen the New Transgender Flag?

It's very symbolic. It's basically blue masculinity crushing pink feminism into the inevitable white supremacy at the center of it all.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

I dunno, kinda looks like the female is pegging the male.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Rand Paul (Vice Pres) 2016!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Soon there will be no more alphas.
    There will only be omegas.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I dunno, kinda looks like the female is pegging the male.
    It’s called a “circle back”.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12