Thread: Joe Biden Talks About Revenge Against Serbia

Post Joe Biden Talks About Revenge Against Serbia

Not current video but Joe Biden has preovulsy stated worst things about the Serbian people and Serbia and vowed Revenge Against Serbia for the Albanians.

Joe Biden has a list of hatred towards the Serbian people and in the past he claimed that Serbs were Nazis dispute the fact and history that says otherwise which proves his claims wrong.

Joe Biden Talks About Revenge Against Serbia

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

They gave Kosovo to ISIS and the Albanian immigrants, what else does Joe want?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Does not give an Osmar WARM FUZZY FEELS
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Not current video but Joe Biden has preovulsy stated worst things about the Serbian people and Serbia and vowed Revenge Against Serbia for the Albanians.

Joe Biden has a list of hatred towards the Serbian people and in the past he claimed that Serbs were Nazis dispute the fact and history that says otherwise which proves his claims wrong.

Joe Biden Talks About Revenge Against Serbia
    Once again, if you're trying to make this a partisan thing, Bill Clinton's 78 day bombing of Serbia

WAS THE FIRST PNAC WAR

http://web.archive.org/web/200202051...rg/balkans.htm

And in case anyone needs to be reminded just who the original 25 criminal signatories of PNAC were:

Elliott Abrams
    Gary Bauer
    William J. Bennett
    Jeb Bush
    Eliot A. Cohen
    Paula Dobriansky
    Steve Forbes
    Aaron Friedberg
    Francis Fukuyama
    Frank Gaffney
    Fred C. Ikle
    Donald Kagan
    William Kristol
    I. Lewis Scooter Libby
    Norman Podhoretz
    J. Danforth Quayle
    Peter W. Rodman
    Stephen P. Rosen
    Henry S. Rowen
    Donald H. Rumsfeld
    Vin Weber
    George Weigel
    Paul Dundes Wolfowitz

full list: http://www.publiceye.org/pnac_chart/pnac.html

The Project for the New American Century developed from Kristol and Kagan's belief that the Republican Party lacked a "compelling vision for American foreign policy," which would allow Republican leaders to effectively criticize President Bill Clinton's foreign policy record.

During the summer of 1996, Kristol and Kagan co-authored an article in Foreign Affairs titled "Toward a Neo-Reaganite Foreign Policy" - referring to the foreign policy of President Ronald Reagan. In the article, they argued that American conservatives were "adrift" in the area of foreign policy, advocated a "more elevated vision of America's international role," and suggested that the United States' should adopt a stance of "benevolent global hegemony."[20] In June 1997, Kristol and Kagan founded the PNAC in order to advance the goals they had first laid out in Foreign Affairs, echoing the article's statements and goals in PNAC's founding Statement of Principles.

WHO SAID THIS, a D-Rat or a R-Thug?:

'That's not the way the world really works anymore,' he continued. 'We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors...and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do' answer

The sooner people realize that Washington, District of Criminals, is a circus run by psychopaths, liars, cheats and thieves the sooner the nation can begin to repair itself. Best not hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post

And in case anyone needs to be reminded just who the original 25 criminal signatories of PNAC were:

Elliott Abrams
    Gary Bauer
    William J. Bennett
    Jeb Bush
    Eliot A. Cohen
    Paula Dobriansky
    Steve Forbes
    Aaron Friedberg
    Francis Fukuyama
    Frank Gaffney
    Fred C. Ikle
    Donald Kagan
    William Kristol
    I. Lewis Scooter Libby
    Norman Podhoretz
    J. Danforth Quayle
    Peter W. Rodman
    Stephen P. Rosen
    Henry S. Rowen
    Donald H. Rumsfeld
    Vin Weber
    George Weigel
    Paul Dundes Wolfowitz

full list: http://www.publiceye.org/pnac_chart/pnac.html
    Ah, good old J. Danforth Quayle...

The Return of the Neocons, RINOs and Never-Trumpers
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.