Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official DONATION THREAD. Your conf # and amount here!

Official DONATION THREAD. Your conf # and amount here!

Let's get this ready...7 minutes to go...Place your confirmation numbers and your amounts HERE!!!

HERE is where you pat yourself on the back! Big or small each donation counts!

(Although you might not get a confirmation number right away if thousands are donating at the same time). Put down whatever verification you can!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you very much for your donation of $317.76 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
    T161325-106537983

Thank you very much for your donation of $1,578.24 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
    We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.
    T160809-106537720

Quote Originally Posted by Chibioz View Post
    Thank you very much for your donation of $1,578.24 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
    T160809-106537720

AMAZING!!!! Way to go!!!

Please keep donating! I urge all of you to do everything you can to INCREASE the size of your donation!

Thank you very much for your donation of $500.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T161109-106537874

$#@!!

i was caught up and donated not thinking about my time zone (PT).

i'll go again in the morning, i didn't go all out or anything.
    ---
    "I look at some of these people, and I say to myself — I think finally there may be a trend in this country where people are fed up with what they're hearing," he said. "There's no sheep here, there's wolves here, questioning our nation's government." - The Washington Times 11/19/07

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i feel like a loser so someone help me with my slack....im a broke college student with NO money and about to start a job soon....but here's what i could give

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Chibioz View Post
    T160809-106537720
    In the words of CNN's Wolf : Amazing, Amazing numbers!

Professional Neo-con catcher ™

Thank you very much for your donation of $500.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T160289-106537462

Mr. David Allen,

Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T159985-106537309

I am now a proud member of the 2300's club.

Thank you very much for your donation of $140.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T159961-106537294

One more thing, I hope I was correct in the amount. I don't want to go over.

Amazing... Amazing!!
    U.S. Marine for Ron Paul
    Defend the Constitution
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Google "Hanoi McCain"

Thank you very much for your donation of $100.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T160653-106537644
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by icon124 View Post
    i feel like a loser so someone help me with my slack....im a broke college student with NO money and about to start a job soon....but here's what i could give

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Great job man! Everyone's sacrifice is different! The point is you did it!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

T161231-106537935

Bam!

Thank you very much for your donation of $150.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T161957-106538311

Project Code:
    TEA PARTY!
    just leave me alone. stop taking my money to send my friends to Iraq, stop taking my money for crappy government agencies, stop taking my money to pay a cop to shoot drug users.

Quote Originally Posted by icon124 View Post

what?! loser? you must be joking? every penny counts! you are awesome! keep on keepin on.
    The more laws and order are made prominent,
    The more thieves and robbers there will be.
    ~Lao-tzu

"Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it is said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source. Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body and found it to be true."~ Buddha

selling my Bass Guitar and effects peddle tomorrow and donate a lot then.

Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T160351-106537491
    Honesty, Integrity, Peace and Prosperity. This is what I fight for and die to protect.

Thank you very much for your donation of $300.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T162415-106538552

I am also a poor student but give what I can...

T161627-106538141

T159917-106537276

Mr. James Hendrickson,
    Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.
    T159759-106537195

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thank you very much for your donation of $200.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

162263-6JG10521KR212372Y

Thank you very much for your donation of $150.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T161945-106538301
    Let's end The War On Health!

The FDA is currently resorting to dirty tricks in an attempt to ban nutritional supplements,

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/39686.

Please contact Congress via both of these web sites and request that they stop this assault on health-freedom,

http://www.anh-usa.org/vitaminwar/,
    http://www.citizens.org/?p=2589.

Thank you for your generous donation of $1,050.00!

Contribution received!
    Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.

Quote Originally Posted by promagma View Post
    Thank you for your generous donation of $1,050.00!

Contribution received!
    Thank you very much for your donation to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

You will receive an email shortly with a confirmation number.
    Awesome. Thank you SO MUCH
    Matt Ross - Organizer, Monroe County, Pennsylvania
    http://ronpaul.meetup.com/887/

T159753-106537193

This is an extremely small sample size, but just these 16 donations averaged out is $294!

WAY over the $100 pledge. If we can keep this up, we'll definitely hit our target!

(add the above 2 and it's more like $325!!!)
    Last edited by Mani; 12-15-2007 at 11:28 PM. Reason: adding the latest two

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast