Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Civil disobedience is the solution for this COVID-19 madness

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, I was in a hospital last time they ramped up like this as I previously stated. Turn off your tv and go to one of these places, you don't even have to go inside as I did. None of that $#@! is happening.
    Right. I personally know many nurses who have been laid off around the country. Many of them took other jobs. Things have been slow in the field. (you know something is off when there's people in the medical field collecting unemployment during a pandemic.)

And even if it were real, well, we've had like 9 months to prepare for it. I mean, that was the whole reason for the two-week lock down in the first place. We wanted our health care system to be able to handle things. If there's a problem at any hospital at this point in the year, that's because there's a problem with the hospital administration - not because of the virus!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Right. I personally know many nurses who have been laid off around the country. Many of them took other jobs. Things have been slow in the field. (you know something is off when there's people in the medical field collecting unemployment during a pandemic.)

And even if it were real, well, we've had like 9 months to prepare for it. I mean, that was the whole reason for the two-week lock down in the first place. We wanted our health care system to be able to handle things. If there's a problem at any hospital at this point in the year, that's because there's a problem with the hospital administration - not because of the virus!
    When health care is run by politics, FUBAR is the only correct descriptor.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lol, I was in a hospital last time they ramped up like this as I previously stated. Turn off your tv and go to one of these places, you don't even have to go inside as I did. None of that $#@! is happening.
    Well, I don't think these are scenes of constant chaos and if there is a ward of Covid19 patients, I doubt their accessible to the curious public walking by. So, I will say I do see a failure of reporting to convey what is happening. It's like the Covid19 ward exists in a big black box somewhere out of site so people don't believe it. We see trucks backing up and an interview with a doctor outside.

Also, I don't think these spikes are happening everywhere at once.

As for my area, I was at a medical center recently for a CT for unrelated issue recently. There is a Covid19 alert, but I didn't see a waiting room full of deathly ill Covid patients or anything. Does this mean it's not happening here or the Covid patients are away from the public area because they're contagious? They do have a helicopter so I don't know if they move the worst cases over to Mobile AL across the bay from where I live.

Oh well, I'm just a lay person here and the mask thing doesn't bother me if it slows the spread of this new virus. It seems like a thing where it's lethality is usually low, but I just wonder if the spikes come from the environment it's in such as high rise buildings or those outbreaks meat plants with people working shoulder to shoulder. I think if NYC and Houston and if this virus can hang around in high rise building elevators waiting to be filled up with people.

I'm also curious about how this plays out in other countries like Japan posted above. I think Germany also tends to favor window ventilation

WHY MANY PEOPLE IN GERMANY DON’T HAVE AIR CONDITIONING
    https://lifeinduesseldorf.com/german...0to%20consider.

I also heard South Africa managed to have a low death rate. It's harder to find info about what they use, but Google search seems to suggest they use individual units in the apartment more than central air.

https://portable-airconditioner.co.z...tioning-guide/

This one seems to have individual roof mounted A/C units for the individual apartments and not one big central air cooling system. ( My apartment happens to be designed this way and I'm glad )

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/life...-south-africa/

I guess what I'm getting at is I feel Covid19 can be very deadly under certain conditions including recirculating air in large buildings. Or maybe it's almost like a viral feedback loop if it's in a mostly contained system. So, I don't think the virus is super deadly everywhere, but I think certain situations contribute to making it much worse in isolated situations.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post
    I guess what I'm getting at is I feel Covid19 can be very deadly under certain conditions including recirculating air in large buildings. Or maybe it's almost like a viral feedback loop if it's in a mostly contained system. So, I don't think the virus is super deadly everywhere, but I think certain situations contribute to making it much worse in isolated situations.
    I think you believe too much utter Bull$hit.

The Virus is only deadly to people who are dying already of several things. The Aged and Compromised,,who get POOR treatment or WRONG Treatment..

And by local Obit Columns,, Most old folks are still dying at home or in Care centers(old folks homes),, and not in Hospitals AT ALL.

Oh,,and my 75 year old Wife,, was put into Bronchial pneumonia and was on Oxygen for a while. The rest of the house was only a minor Cold.

Wrong Medications Kill Patients.. Ventilators Kill Covid Patients..

Vit C, Vit D, zinc Saves Lives.

get past the Politicized Pseudoscience and it is nothing to fear.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Why do people want to spread a very contagious illness regardless of the mortality rate? Isn't this a drag on the economy and medical staff who have to deal with the spikes in hospitalizations?
    Nobody wants that. We will tell the truth and highlight the fact that all of the governments ideas for “control” of this respiratory cold have had no effect on transmission and have actually prolonged this thing.

Same spread mask mandate or none.

Same spread lockdown or none.
    Last edited by The Northbreather; 11-22-2020 at 09:01 PM.

Why do people want to spread a very contagious illness regardless of the mortality rate? Isn't this a drag on the economy and medical staff who have to deal with the spikes in hospitalizations?
    Nobody wants that. We will tell the truth and highlight the fact that all of the governments ideas for “control” of this respiratory cold have had no effect on transmission and have actually prolonged this thing.

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post

It is as if the masks are nothing but a Psychological Placebo for a minimal threat that has been artificially magnified.

or more simply..a psyop
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Facebook link..and video.

We do not Consent

https://fb.watch/21n57BDBCW/

https://fb.watch/21n57BDBCW/

doesn't imbed.

Thanksgiving Potluck dinner at Inslee's House.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-27-2020 at 07:11 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.wethegoverned.com/showdo...6iuJwiRSxxj9XM
    The fight between Governor Inslee and the little people of Washington’s latest confrontation might be at Spiffy’s Restaurant located just off I-5 and Highway 12 (the exit you’d take to White Pass).
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Today in Washington

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12