Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The Return of the Neocons, RINOs and Never-Trumpers

  1. #1

    The Return of the Neocons, RINOs and Never-Trumpers

    As predictable as the sun rising, the neoconservatives, RINOs and Never-Trumpers are making their way back into power in the GOP. While some prominent neoconservatives such as Bill Kristol have gone home to roost with the Democrats, others have been in stealth mode for four years, awaiting their chance to rise from their crypts.

    A warm welcome on Fox News today introduced a new team of Senate Republican fundraisers.

    We start with Sen. Todd Young, a card carrying member of the RINO/neoconservative group the Republican Main Street Partnership, who describe themselves as "moderates". Other notorious members include Susan Collins, Martha McSally, Shelley Moore Capito and a host of lesser known members of Congress such as never-Trump neoconservative Adam Kinzinger.

    Senator Young has tasked Karl Rove, Chris Christie, former Vice President Dan Quayle and Nikki Haley to raise and spend money for Senate Republicans. Nothing says power like controlling the purse-strings.

    Karl Rove is well-known as a neoconservative establishment tool, famous for helping to defeat any GOP primary candidate that is not establishment approved, and gasp, might support limited government. Speaking of Bill Kristol, we have the return of Kristol's protege Dan Quayle. And Nikki Haley needs no introduction, being the most ambitious neoconservative vying for the next GOP POTUS slot.

    Will the GOP base that supported President Trump accept a return of the big government, crony globalism of the neoconservatives?

    Karl Rove leading GOP fundraising effort for Georgia Senate races

    Longtime GOP adviser Karl Rove will oversee Senate Republicans’ fundraising effort as they fight to keep their majority with the two runoff elections in Georgia, according to a report.

    The former adviser to President George W. Bush will serve as national finance chairman of the Georgia Battleground Fund, a joint fundraising effort organized by the National Republican Senatorial Committee, Politico reported Monday.

    Rove, who now serves as a Fox News commentator, will be joined by an array of high-profile GOP names, including former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, former Vice President Dan Quayle and former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley.
    ...
    More: https://nypost.com/2020/11/16/karl-r...georgia-races/
    Video at link:

    https://news.yahoo.com/karl-rove-lea...165313424.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    As predictable as the sun rising, the neoconservatives, RINOs and Never-Trumpers are making their way back into power in the GOP. While some prominent neoconservatives such as Bill Kristol have gone home to roost with the Democrats, others have been in stealth mode for four years, awaiting their chance to rise from their crypts.

    A warm welcome on Fox News today introduced a new team of Senate Republican fundraisers.

    We start with Sen. Todd Young, a card carrying member of the RINO/neoconservative group the Republican Main Street Partnership, who describe themselves as "moderates". Other notorious members include Susan Collins, Martha McSally, Shelley Moore Capito and a host of lesser known members of Congress such as never-Trump neoconservative Adam Kinzinger.

    Senator Young has tasked Karl Rove, Chris Christie, former Vice President Dan Quayle and Nikki Haley to raise and spend money for Senate Republicans. Nothing says power like controlling the purse-strings.

    Karl Rove is well-known as a neoconservative establishment tool, famous for helping to defeat any GOP primary candidate that is not establishment approved, and gasp, might support limited government. Speaking of Bill Kristol, we have the return of Kristol's protege Dan Quayle. And Nikki Haley needs no introduction, being the most ambitious neoconservative vying for the next GOP POTUS slot.

    Will the GOP base that supported President Trump accept a return of the big government, crony globalism of the neoconservatives?

    Karl Rove leading GOP fundraising effort for Georgia Senate races



    Video at link:

    https://news.yahoo.com/karl-rove-lea...165313424.html
    Of course, they felt that they could declare him a threat to national security , effectuate a coup disguised as impeachment and since that failed that they could remove him from office using electoral fraud.

    Do you still believe that a Libertarian has a chance to become President ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

    .
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  4. #3
    Hopefully they will scurry back into their sewers once Trump wins again.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Hopefully they will scurry back into their sewers once Trump wins again.
    Hopefully for our sake
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  6. #5
    The same NeoCons who had been wrong about Libya, Iraq and are wrong about Syria. Not surprised.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Of course, they felt that they could declare him a threat to national security , effectuate a coup disguised as impeachment and since that failed that they could remove him from office using electoral fraud.

    Do you still believe that a Libertarian has a chance to become President ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!

    .
    If the Democrats are successful at stealing this election, then no, we'll never get a libertarian president.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    If the Democrats are successful at stealing this election, then no, we'll never get a libertarian president.
    Yes INDEED
    .
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

    .
    .
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

  9. #8
    Return seems only partially accurate since many of them have been GOP-MAGA camp residents for quite a while. Karl Rove has been as vocal a supporter almost of Trump as he was of Bush-Cheney.

    Few of the Never-Trumper Hillary/Biden supporters who have been strong propagandists for GOP-Adelson funded MAGA revolution during recent years.

    Dennis Prager: The Immorality of Leaving Iraq and Afghanistan

    Fox's Mark Levin: George W. Bush “defeated Iraq in about 43 minutes. We can do the same with Iran”
    01/08/20

    Ted Cruz introduced by liberal Alan Dershowitz at Zionist Organization of America Dinner
    dallasnews.com/news/politics/2014/11/24/ted-cruz-introduced-by-liberal-alan-dershowitz-at-zionist-dinner-in-new-york/

    Attorney Dershowitz Says Targeting Iran's Soleimani in Iraq Was Constitutional, But Impeachment Is Not
    January 07, 2020

    Axis-Of-Opportunists: MAGA wing Neocons ready to jump ship?



  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9
    They will hang themselves with the rope that communism provides them . The Republic wont save their ass
    It was too weird to live, and too rare to die - hunter s. thompson .
    ..this is the darkest timeline..

  12. #10
    From another thread, we are reminded that J. Danforth Quayle was a founding member and signatory of the Neoconservative PNAC.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

  13. #11
    Can we really say the neocons and RINOs were ever gone?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

    Calvin Coolidge

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Can we really say the neocons and RINOs were ever gone?
    No, they just separated into never-Trumpers and Trump-tolerant teocons.

    Speaking of the latter, Hannity had Karl Rove on his TV show tonight, and Lindsey Graham is his new best friend. Ben Shapiro said today on his radio show that he doesn't agree with Trump pulling troops out of Afghanistan. They want Trump supporters to fall in line behind them after Trump is gone. They call it riding the gravy train.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate.” - B4L


    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.



Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2020, 10:14 AM
  2. Bible Trumpers
    By ligant in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-05-2016, 09:27 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-06-2010, 01:06 PM
  4. "The Return of the Neocons" - Newsweek (as if they ever left)
    By purplechoe in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 01:07 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •