Thread: Stop watching Fox.. Watch OANN. One Network!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Stop watching Fox.. Watch OANN. One Network!

Keep in mind all medias are propaganda machines.

but at least with OANN you get the other side of the coin. Fox deserves to die.

I found OANN thx a member here. Thx to him.

So try www.oann.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The other side of what coin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    The FAKE NEWS MEDIA aka THE SEE BS NETWORK aka THE DEMOCRATS' PRAVDA

Last edited by Contumacious; 11-17-2020 at 11:45 AM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

the pravda from Fox/CNN all that propaganda.

you know.. those news sources that proclaimed Joe Biden President Elect illegally... going straight against the Insurrection Act.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    the pravda from Fox/CNN all that propaganda.
    What is the other side of the coin from left propaganda? Right propaganda?

I, frankly, don't trust OANN because it seems to me that they are more focused on telling people the things that they want to hear than actually reporting anything. Doesn't seem to be a particularly good option.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

it seems to me that they are more focused on telling people the things that they want to hear than actually reporting anything.
    You just described the MSM.

Currently Covering Up a Stolen Election rather than investigate it.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    You just described the MSM.
    I agree! That's why I'm saying that it is the other side of the same coin.

Hence this part of my post:
    What is the other side of the coin from left propaganda? Right propaganda?
    Pinochet is the model

Probably the coin that shills for Establishment political cronies, corporatists and the military industrial complex. That's just off the top of my head.
    I listen to RT not because I like Russia, but because you're never going to hear what the US is doing in Eastern Europe and who NATO is $#@!ting on if you listen to just the BBC.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People like you watch Leftist Propaganda like the Young Turks & CNN.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    People like you watch Leftist Propaganda like the Young Turks & CNN.
    Okay.
    Pinochet is the model

With powerful Trump/MAGA movement 'wrecking' ball now swinging toward Fauxnews, hard to imagine how this neecons poodles (Hannity, Levin, 'Lyin Ted', Dennis Prager, TPUSA etc) propaganda machine survives. Feel tad bit sorry about Tucker C though, he has improved a lot in recent years since his CNN days romance with Bush wing.

ETA:
    Foxnews' Tucker Carlson: This Show Is Not Going Anywhere

Newsmax is also a good source for right-side news. For print media aggregate try ussanews.com and whatfinger.com

I never even watched Fox News in the first place.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I downloaded Newsmax on a Roku box. They talk a lot about the fraud that is going on with the voting and the legal challenges. It is tolerable.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

I watch only Ron Paul Libety Report,Cotto-Gottfried,The McLaughlin,Dave Smith & Tom Woods.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    Keep in mind all medias are propaganda machines.

but at least with OANN you get the other side of the coin. Fox deserves to die.

I found OANN thx a member here. Thx to him.

So try www.oann.com
    I only watch Tucker and even though I don't agree with him 100% of the time. Tucker and Laura are good. Laura is more of a partisan than I would like but she is better than 90% of the talking heads out there

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I stopped watching FOX and all cable in 2008 when it was obvious they blacked out Ron Paul. Newsmax/OANN is a good alternative for now. I get most of news from a collage of independent journalists and blogs. Not a good idea to get it from one source. As far as the legacy media they are corporate whores that want to poison peoples minds with false info, or half truths unless it benefits the globalist narrative.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Here's a better idea:

Blow up your TV, throw away your paper
    Go to the country, build you a home
    Plant a little garden, eat a lot of peaches
    Try and find Jesus on your own
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

OAN and Newsmax seem OK to me. I watched those on election day night, and they talk about the voter fraud.

Fox got worse recently, and many see this and are switching to OAN and Newsmax. I don't watch news on tv much. They have Code Monkey on OAN, so thumbs up for that.

If all of these outlets remain different enough from all of the MSM now that the mask has fallen off of Fox News's face (not saying I went there, because I most certainly didn't), then great. I'll visit them occasionally.

It's nice to see the entire MSM finally reveal the line up was globalist leftism the entire time. Fox News can die a horrid death, just as all the others deserve as well.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    If all of these outlets remain different enough from all of the MSM now that the mask has fallen off of Fox News's face (not saying I went there, because I most certainly didn't), then great. I'll visit them occasionally.

It's nice to see the entire MSM finally reveal the line up was globalist leftism the entire time. Fox News can die a horrid death, just as all the others deserve as well.
    They will all be incorporated into the Ministry of Truth. or the Dept. of Truth.. with their own SWAT teams.

Unapproved thoughts and opinions will not be allowed.

Only the 'Vaccinated" will be allowed to work..
    and the opinion of unvaccinated criminals won't matter.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-18-2020 at 04:18 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They will all be incorporated into the Ministry of Truth. or the Dept. of Truth.. with their own SWAT teams.

Unapproved thoughts and opinions will not be allowed.

Only the 'Vaccinated" will be allowed to work..
    and the opinion of unvaccinated criminals won't matter.
    Since years ago my biggest fear was medical tyranny. What happens? F'ing medical tyranny. The only non violent way I see of stopping this is ordering a bunch of door hangers that have facts on them about how the covid vaccine is really an dna changing vaccine. If I can word it correctly and have only facts and just put it up around my neighborhood people will see it and talk.

This might do something. I really do not see many options.

I am seriously considering doing the door hanger thing.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

I dont go by Network. ALL Networks suck.

On rare occasions, the INDIVIDUAL that is allowed to speak DOES tell the truth. Tucker Carlson is one of the few. Anyone remember BEN SWANN?

BEN SWANN - TRUTH IN MEDIA
    https://truthinmedia.com/

Does ANYONE remember that he was almost the ONLY voice in MSM that allowed you to support Ron Paul when he was running?
    Last edited by DamianTV; 11-19-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.