Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stop watching Fox.. Watch OANN. One Network!

OAN and Newsmax seem OK to me. I watched those on election day night, and they talk about the voter fraud.

Fox got worse recently, and many see this and are switching to OAN and Newsmax. I don't watch news on tv much. They have Code Monkey on OAN, so thumbs up for that.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If all of these outlets remain different enough from all of the MSM now that the mask has fallen off of Fox News's face (not saying I went there, because I most certainly didn't), then great. I'll visit them occasionally.

It's nice to see the entire MSM finally reveal the line up was globalist leftism the entire time. Fox News can die a horrid death, just as all the others deserve as well.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    If all of these outlets remain different enough from all of the MSM now that the mask has fallen off of Fox News's face (not saying I went there, because I most certainly didn't), then great. I'll visit them occasionally.

It's nice to see the entire MSM finally reveal the line up was globalist leftism the entire time. Fox News can die a horrid death, just as all the others deserve as well.
    They will all be incorporated into the Ministry of Truth. or the Dept. of Truth.. with their own SWAT teams.

Unapproved thoughts and opinions will not be allowed.

Only the 'Vaccinated" will be allowed to work..
    and the opinion of unvaccinated criminals won't matter.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 11-18-2020 at 04:18 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They will all be incorporated into the Ministry of Truth. or the Dept. of Truth.. with their own SWAT teams.

Unapproved thoughts and opinions will not be allowed.

Only the 'Vaccinated" will be allowed to work..
    and the opinion of unvaccinated criminals won't matter.
    Since years ago my biggest fear was medical tyranny. What happens? F'ing medical tyranny. The only non violent way I see of stopping this is ordering a bunch of door hangers that have facts on them about how the covid vaccine is really an dna changing vaccine. If I can word it correctly and have only facts and just put it up around my neighborhood people will see it and talk.

This might do something. I really do not see many options.

I am seriously considering doing the door hanger thing.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

I dont go by Network. ALL Networks suck.

On rare occasions, the INDIVIDUAL that is allowed to speak DOES tell the truth. Tucker Carlson is one of the few. Anyone remember BEN SWANN?

BEN SWANN - TRUTH IN MEDIA
    https://truthinmedia.com/

Does ANYONE remember that he was almost the ONLY voice in MSM that allowed you to support Ron Paul when he was running?
    Last edited by DamianTV; 11-19-2020 at 11:14 AM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12