Thread: Can someone explain PA lockdown please

Can someone explain PA lockdown please

The federal judge from Pittsburgh ruled Governor Wolf's lockdowns unconstitutional a while ago. Yet Philadelphia is basically locking down now (though city authorities said they won't enforce it). Meanwhile Wolf has said despite what's going on he has no plans to lock down (because he's forbidden I presume)?

So I'm guessing he's counting on cities to lock down for him but I don't see how that's out of scope of what the judge rejected. I thought that the only way PA could lock down after the court ruling was if Biden invokes war powers or whatever.

So what exactly is going on?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It ultimately comes down to the People. Most believe the hype and are willfully complying/believing, from my interactions out and about.
    “The right to life is the source of all rights—and the right to property is their only implementation. Without property rights, no other rights are possible. Since man has to sustain his life by his own effort, the man who has no right to the product of his effort has no means to sustain his life. The man who produces while others dispose of his product, is a slave.”

An Agorist Primer

Quote Originally Posted by kona View Post

So what exactly is going on?
    Dark Winter Psyop.. to confuse and now distract from an Illegitimate Election.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

On October 1, the Third Circuit Court of Appeals placed a stay on Judge Stickman's ruling against Governor Wolf. This means that the status quo resumes. The stay will be in effect until the Appeals court can hear the case on the merits. I assume that hearing will take place in January.

Has the lockdown from Spanish Flu been lifted yet?

Theres basically a lot of people that are buying into the dark winters bullsht.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    It ultimately comes down to the People. Most believe the hype and are willfully complying/believing, from my interactions out and about.
    yup
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)