Thread: Rand Paul Vows to Prevent Biden Lockdown — ‘We Can’t Go on Like This Forever’

Exclamation Rand Paul Vows to Prevent Biden Lockdown — ‘We Can’t Go on Like This Forever’

Rand Paul Vows to Prevent Biden Lockdown — ‘We Can’t Go on Like This Forever’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-this-forever/

Trent Baker 15 Nov 2020

In a Sunday interview with New York AM WABC 770 radio’s “The Cats Roundtable,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) promised he would do “everything” he could to “prevent” a lockdown if former Vice President Joe Biden officially wins the presidency. This comes in response to Biden and members of his so-called coronavirus task force suggesting another shutdown may be necessary as COVID-19 cases are spiking in some areas of the United States.

Paul said the country cannot be under lockdown and be forced to wear masks like it has the majority of 2020 “forever.” The physician-turned-senator said the idea of remaining inside and canceling Thanksgiving is “ridiculous” and “not based in science.”

“Today, Biden’s talking more about a lockdown. This is absolutely why he’s going to be a terrible president if we get him,” Paul warned. “He’s going to ruin the country. Lockdowns don’t work. And in fact, all of the evidence on mandatory masks show that they don’t work either. There’s about 10 different countries or venues, maybe 20, that instituted mandatory masks, and everyone one of them — to a T — the infection rate, the COVID rate went up after the mask mandate. Now, this is just showing that … all these mitigation strategies — washing our hands, staying six feet apart — they really don’t work, frankly. And the virus, as the Wall Street Journal put it, is insidious. It does going to do what it’s going to do. The only thing that’s going to stop it is either enough immunity among individuals in the community or a vaccine.”

He concluded, “I’m going to do everything I can to try to prevent Biden from locking us up and locking us down and forcing us to wear masks forever. We can’t go on like this forever.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Exactly i agree with Paul there. From Weeks these lockdowns will turn to months.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Exactly i agree with Paul there. From Weeks these lockdowns will turn to months.
    And we are on Lockdown again..

and it ain't the Cold... It is the Illegitimate Election.. the cold is just cover.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And we are on Lockdown again..

and it ain't the Cold... It is the Illegitimate Election.. the cold is just cover.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    And then months will turn to years.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    And then months will turn to years.
    I have seen some twitter tweets of Italian journalists claiming that there are rumors of military wanting to join up with the anti lockdown riots or protests.

I'm very happy we still have Rand in the Senate. One of very few in the District of Criminals to still speak reason and advocate freedom.

Maybe we can have a Rand Paul / Kristi Noem ticket in 2024.

That is, if rampant election fraud litigation doesn't result in the Union asunder...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Rand Paul Vows to Prevent Biden Lockdown — ‘We Can’t Go on Like This Forever’

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020...-this-forever/

Trent Baker 15 Nov 2020

In a Sunday interview with New York AM WABC 770 radio’s “The Cats Roundtable,” Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) promised he would do “everything” he could to “prevent” a lockdown if former Vice President Joe Biden officially wins the presidency. This comes in response to Biden and members of his so-called coronavirus task force suggesting another shutdown may be necessary as COVID-19 cases are spiking in some areas of the United States.

Paul said the country cannot be under lockdown and be forced to wear masks like it has the majority of 2020 “forever.” The physician-turned-senator said the idea of remaining inside and canceling Thanksgiving is “ridiculous” and “not based in science.”

“Today, Biden’s talking more about a lockdown. This is absolutely why he’s going to be a terrible president if we get him,” Paul warned. “He’s going to ruin the country. Lockdowns don’t work. And in fact, all of the evidence on mandatory masks show that they don’t work either. There’s about 10 different countries or venues, maybe 20, that instituted mandatory masks, and everyone one of them — to a T — the infection rate, the COVID rate went up after the mask mandate. Now, this is just showing that … all these mitigation strategies — washing our hands, staying six feet apart — they really don’t work, frankly. And the virus, as the Wall Street Journal put it, is insidious. It does going to do what it’s going to do. The only thing that’s going to stop it is either enough immunity among individuals in the community or a vaccine.”

He concluded, “I’m going to do everything I can to try to prevent Biden from locking us up and locking us down and forcing us to wear masks forever. We can’t go on like this forever.”
    THANK YOU SENATOR PAUL.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.