Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trump campaign jettisons major parts of its legal challenge against Pennsylvania’s election

So the Count.. pushing some fake news from the Left

i know you are a mole, controlled opposition..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

Great argument. I appreciate your contribution to the discussion.
    "The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Yes, indeed , we will never be able to prove fraud.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    It has already been covered. It says the same things. It is about the same thing that Giuliani tweeted about two days ago:

You will see that this random youtuber begins, at 8:40, at paragraph 132, just as Giuliani said to.
    Yes, and they are still contained in the legal challenge.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Great argument. I appreciate your contribution to the discussion.
    just warning others. You fooled me.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ok.. thx hopefully there are some real patriots on this forum.

No one ever said that they weren't.

Only that they have no effect in the new version of the legal challenge, because every claim related to them has been removed. They are empty words, a narration with no purpose.

"The one permanent emotion of the inferior man is fear - fear of the unknown, the complex, the inexplicable. What he wants above everything else is safety."
    H. L. Mencken

No one ever said that they weren't.

Only that they have no effect in the new version of the legal challenge, because every claim related to them has been removed. They are empty words, a narration with no purpose.
    You are so full of $#@!.

Fortunately anybody with a brain can click the youtube video Tod Evans posted and see what a dishonest person you are.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

President Trump's campaign filed a lawsuit on Wednesday over election results in Pennsylvania, arguing that he should be named the winner in the battleground state and that the GOP-controlled state legislature should be given the authority to assign its electoral votes, according to reports.
    The suit also argues that the campaign’s constitutional rights were violated because observers were not given adequate access as election officials processed mail-in ballots.

It also argues that 1.5 million votes across the state “should not have been counted” and that they led to “returns indicating Biden won Pennsylvania.”

More at: https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...e-trump-winner

They just made it a separate suit.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This can only mean that they are sure they will win based on even better arguments, like ALL mail in ballots being invalid because the state supreme court violated the law in allowing them to be received after election day and the law specifies that if they are allowed after election day then all mail in ballots are invalid.
    Or the evidence of voting machine fraud or the fact that invalid ballots were mixed in with valid ballots in Demoncrat cities which makes the entire batch invalid.
    I'm pretty sure the part that I've put in bold is not true. If the U.S. Supreme Court overturns the PA Supreme Court only those votes received after election day will be invalidated. That's why the SCOTUS asked those votes to be kept separate.

See: https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...ssInd=0&act=77

And: https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2...ice-rules.html
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

You are so full of $#@!.

Fortunately anybody with a brain can click the youtube video Tod Evans posted and see what a dishonest person you are.
    I'd love to hear you explain how they put those parts of the lawsuit back in if they never took them out in the first place.
    H. L. Mencken

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I'm pretty sure the part that I've put in bold is not true. If the U.S. Supreme Court overturns the PA Supreme Court only those votes received after election day will be invalidated. That's why the SCOTUS asked those votes to be kept separate.

It's quite obviously not true, but it must be true in order for it to materially affect the election, and so it is believed to be true.
    H. L. Mencken

I already had this conversation with someone else here, the law specifies that the part dictating a deadline for mail in ballots is not severable.
    That means that the entire law allowing mail in ballots must be invalidated by allowing votes to arrive after the deadline.

And EVERY vote counted without Republican election observers will be invalidated as well.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I already had this conversation with someone else here, the law specifies that the part dictating a deadline for mail in ballots is not severable.
    That means that the entire law allowing mail in ballots must be invalidated by allowing votes to arrive after the deadline.

And EVERY vote counted without Republican election observers will be invalidated as well.
    If that act was void then Pennsylvania goes back to the previous version of the law which still allowed for mail in ballots but they had to be in by Friday before election day as opposed to on election day itself. So no, that doesn't mean all mail in ballots must be invalidated.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

If that act was void then Pennsylvania goes back to the previous version of the law which still allowed for mail in ballots but they had to be in by Friday before election day as opposed to on election day itself. So no, that doesn't mean all mail in ballots must be invalidated.
    Correct, the PA legislation passed two laws for mail in ballots. One was in october, the other i believe was in march. The latter one said ballots had to be in by 8pm election day. The PA supreme court then changed that (they have no authority to do this) Either way if they throw out ballots they received after 8pm nov 3 it becomes a very close race.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    -Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike4Freedom View Post
    Either way if they throw out ballots they received after 8pm nov 3 it becomes a very close race.
    Not that close. The PA Secretary of State said there were only about 10,000 such ballots, and even if all of them went for Biden. he'd still have a lead of around 72,000 votes.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Indeed he is , his posts are nothing more than empty words, narrations designed to misinform, mislead, smear.

Now, you would think that by now the bastards would give up since after 4 years of attempting to assassinate Trump's character he won by an 80 million votes, a gargantuan Landslide.

The son of bitches actually believe that they can STEAL AN ELECTION in broad daylight. They are in for a rude awakening.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    Not that close. The PA Secretary of State said there were only about 10,000 such ballots, and even if all of them went for Biden. he'd still have a lead of around 72,000 votes.
    But what happens if they throw out all of the votes received after October 30th? My understanding is that was the deadline before the law that the PA Supreme Court invalidated. That said the SCOTUS only asked the votes after Friday at 8 pm to be segregated so that's probably all they are willing to invalidate.

But what happens if they throw out all of the votes received after October 30th? My understanding is that was the deadline before the law that the PA Supreme Court invalidated. That said the SCOTUS only asked the votes after Friday at 8 pm to be segregated so that's probably all they are willing to invalidate.
    That was two laws ago. This was passed in 2019:

Extends mail-in and absentee submission deadlines
    Voters can submit mail-in and absentee ballots until 8:00 p.m. on election day. The current deadline is 5:00 p.m. on the Friday before an election, which is the most restrictive in the country. Pennsylvanians submitted 195,378 absentee ballots in 2018, but 8,162 – more than four percent – missed the deadline and were rejected. The national average is only two percent.
    https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom...ail-in-voting/
    H. L. Mencken

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But what happens if they throw out all of the votes received after October 30th? My understanding is that was the deadline before the law that the PA Supreme Court invalidated.
    It's not all that clear that the PA Supreme Court invalidated the law. If you read the opinion it seems to try and get around the severance issue by saying it's not invalidating the law but merely granting a one-time equitable extension due to COVID and the USPS delivery problems and that the 8 pm deadline would still apply to future elections.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

...and see what a dishonest person you [TheCount] are.
    ,...his [TheCount] posts are nothing more than empty words, narrations designed to misinform, mislead, smear.

Yes, TheCount is a mole; paid to post here. And to top it off, TheCount claims to be a "supporting member."

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12