Thread: PRB acquitted of homicide: Despite the prosecutions case there is no evidence

PRB acquitted of homicide: Despite the prosecutions case there is no evidence

PRB was acquitted yesterday of homicide. The victim was stabbed to death. A knife is found in a dumpster near a grocery store. The dumpster has a hidden camera nearby over viewing PRB throwing the knife in the dumpster shortly after the murder. The knife is the same one used to kill the victim. There are cuts all over PRB’s body. PRB genetics match the blood at the scene. PRB also have a history of violence and that violence was used against the victim.

PRB defendant: There is no evidence I committed the murder.

Judge Biden: You’re free to go.

Prosecutor Kamela Harris: The Prosecution drops all charges your honor. I thought we had a case but the defendant PRB say we have no evidence. You learn a new thing everyday(laughs).

Media: The case against PRB was weak given that the defendant PRB said there was no evidence. The case was rightfully dismissed whether the victims family like it or not.

Vincent Bugliosi: This is an absolute outrage and miscarriage of justice. You don’t dismiss a case because the defendant says he’s innocent. So now all defendants will claim innocence and be dismissed as a result. It’s not only absurd but dangerous! No one will go to jail and they committed a crime.
    Last edited by dude58677; 11-15-2020 at 02:37 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +1

the world has become filled with intellectual fraud for emotional and political gains.

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    PRB was acquitted yesterday of homicide. The victim was stabbed to death. A knife is found in a dumpster near a grocery store. The dumpster has a hidden camera nearby over viewing PRB throwing the knife in the dumpster shortly after the murder. The knife is the same one used to kill the victim. There are cuts all over PRB’s body. PRB genetics match the blood at the scene. PRB also have a history of violence and that violence was used against the victim.

PRB defendant: There is no evidence I committed the murder.

Judge Biden: You’re free to go.

Prosecutor Kamela Harris: The Prosecution drops all charges your honor. I thought we had a case but the defendant PRB say we have no evidence. You learn a new thing everyday(laughs).

Media: The case against PRB was weak given that the defendant PRB said there was no evidence. The case was rightfully dismissed whether the victims family like it or not.
    INDEED

THAT WILL BE THE NEW NORMAL UNDER PRESS-IDENT BIDEN.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)