Thread: On a News Site a User Commented said the Test Kits have the Virus?

Question On a News Site a User Commented said the Test Kits have the Virus?

On a news site a user commented that he decided to take the Coivd test for the heck of it, the following next day or so he said or they said that they begin to experience some symptoms.

As i mentioned does the test kits contain the virus? there are some testing centers where they don't allow filming to take place. Elon musk for a great example tested positive then negative?

How many of these tests had shown false positives?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    On a news site a user commented that he decided to take the Coivd test for the heck of it, the following next day or so he said or they said that they begin to experience some symptoms.

As i mentioned does the test kits contain the virus? there are some testing centers where they don't allow filming to take place. Elon musk for a great example tested positive then negative?

How many of these tests had shown false positives?
    All of them?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    All of them?
    I have never seen a test kit before in my life that goes through directly your brain if anything. When considering there are different ways to test for viruses and parasite blood, and spit etc.. But a stick that goes into your brain and nose? and then the doctors giving the tests are all dressed in bio suits? now that to me is strange.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I have never seen a test kit before in my life that goes through directly your brain if anything. When considering there are different ways to test for viruses and parasite blood, and spit etc.. But a stick into your brain and nose? now that to me is strange.
    They couldn't very well have a test that people could do at home, so they made it difficult enough that people would have to have somebody else help them with it.

We already knew about this months ago. I remember seeing articles saying people got coronavirus after getting tested.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge