Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dershowitz: Trmp will take Pennsylvania

Dershowitz: Trmp will take Pennsylvania

I do think that Trump will win the Pennsylvania lawsuit,” said Dershowitz “namely, the lawsuit that challenges ballots that were filed before the end of Election Day but not received until after Election Day.”

Dershowitz continued, “The [Pennsylvania] legislature had basically said no to that and the [Pennsylvania] Supreme Court said yes because of the pandemic. That may have been the right decision in some theoretical sense, but the Constitution doesn’t permit anybody in the state but the legislature to make decisions about elections.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Even if he won the PA lawsuit he still would not have enough EC votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post

Dershowitz: Trmp will take Pennsylvania
    Considering that Dersh is an Israeli lobby/ZOA neocon, hopefully this is not a coded message to MAGA leader to start war with Iran if he wants to win election.
    There had been claims that zionists were helping with coup to take down MAGA.

That said, he was a lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein, his expertise didn't seem to work too well in that case.

Hopefully, this is a totally cynical view:

An unhinged Trump could still unleash violence against Iran — but the U.S. media downplay the danger

By James North November 10, 2020
    https://mondoweiss.net/2020/11/an-un...ay-the-danger/

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Even if he won the PA lawsuit he still would not have enough EC votes.
    One state at a time
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Considering that Dersh is an Israeli lobby/ZOA neocon, hopefully this is not a coded message to MAGA leader to start war with Iran if he wants to win election.

That said, he was a lawyer for Jeffrey Epstein, his expertise didn't seem to work too well in that case.
    Rudy Giuliani knows that the Pa Supreme Court had no authority to overrule the legislature because that was the issue on Bush v Gore (2000)

Criminal John Bolton & Co used numerous FALSE FLAGS against Syria and Iran . Trump refused to invade those countries. He tried to get troops out of Syria but scumbag Jim Jeffrey and the warmongers lied to Trump and then designated him "a threat to national security" thereby paving the way to the coup disguised as an impeachment and to the 2020 Election Fraud.

If Biden prevails warmongers and war profiteers will have a field day.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Hopefully he'll end up winning it and then win the other states.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Hopefully he'll end up winning it and then win the other states.
    My fingers and toes are crossed
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

One state at a time
    I think the chances of even a single state ending up different that what has been called are just about zero.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the chances of even a single state ending up different that what has been called are just about zero.
    Then you should have a significant portion of your savings on Predictit. You can make about 10% a share in a couple of months.

You also have to consider how the precedent of this decision will impact other states.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Then your opinion is worth just about zero.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

It's actually better than that.

But even if it was that bad this is something everyone needs to hear:

A note to new readers

Dear New Reader,

If you are someone who "doesn't want to get your hopes up" or "is afraid to be disappointed" or "is concerned that it might be a trap" or "seriously hope you're wrong", or sees doom in every direction, then this is not the place for you. I'm not saying that you're a bad person or that anyone here wishes you ill. I'm simply stating a simple fact: this is not the place for you.

No one here is interested in your fears, your worries, your psychological vagaries, or your concerns, least of all me. And if you're going to talk about them, then your comments will be deleted and eventually you will find yourself banished, because this place is not about your feelings.

This is the place for those who hope even when all hope is gone. This is the place for those who are willing to fight to the last man. This is the place for those who will stab Godzilla in the foot with a butterknife when he steps on them. This is the place for those who remember the Alamo and consider the Americans who died there to be the real victors. This is the place for those who will fight in the shade of the enemy's arrows. This is the place for those who will say to the world, "no, you move."

This place is not for you.

With regards,

Vox

PS: Epstein didn't kill himself.

PPS: Biden didn't win.
    http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/11/a...w-readers.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Another classic paid troll post by @enhanced_deficit.

When I saw the OP title, I already knew you were in here with the same recycled content. Thats how predictably pathetic your trolling is.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I do think that Trump will win the Pennsylvania lawsuit,” said Dershowitz “namely, the lawsuit that challenges ballots that were filed before the end of Election Day but not received until after Election Day.”

Dershowitz continued, “The [Pennsylvania] legislature had basically said no to that and the [Pennsylvania] Supreme Court said yes because of the pandemic. That may have been the right decision in some theoretical sense, but the Constitution doesn’t permit anybody in the state but the legislature to make decisions about elections.
    The Pennsylvania Supreme Court's opinion was based on the Pennsylvania Constitution, and that court, not SCOTUS, is the final authority on the meaning of PA law. Unless the Trump folks can come up with a violation of the US Constitution, they will lose.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It's actually better than that.

But even if it was that bad this is something everyone needs to hear:

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2020/11/a...w-readers.html
    DITTO
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonny Tufts View Post
    The Pennsylvania Supreme Court's opinion was based on the Pennsylvania Constitution, and that court, not SCOTUS, is the final authority on the meaning of PA law. Unless the Trump folks can come up with a violation of the US Constitution, they will lose.
    Article 1, Section 4, Clause 1?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    B U L L S H I T

IN PETITION OF: KATHY BOOCKVAR, IN HER CAPACITY AS SECRETARY OF THE COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA

No. 133 MM 2020

Supreme Court of Pennsylvania

September 17, 2020

THE PA SUP COURT stated that

Judicial restraint, according to Respondent, is especially necessary in regard to election law, where this Court has long recognized that "[t]he power to regulate elections is a legislative one, and has been exercised by the General Assembly since the foundation of the government." Id. at 17 (quoting Winston v. Moore, 91 A. 520, 522 (Pa. 1914)). Indeed, it observes that the United States Constitution dictates that "[t]he Times, Places, and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each state by the Legislature thereof," subject to directives of Congress, U.S. Const. art. I, § 4, cl. 1, and that "[e]ach State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct," electors for President and Vice President. U.S. Const. art. II, § 1, cl. 2.[22] Respondent highlights special concerns relevant to Presidential elections, emphasizing that "'[w]ith respect to a Presidential election,' state courts must 'be mindful of the legislature's role under Article II in choosing the manner of appointing electors.'" Respondent's Supplemental Brief at 20 (quoting Bush v. Gore, 531 U.S. 98, 114 (2000) (Rehnquist, C.J., concurring)).

Nevertheless,

they concluded that

Under our Extraordinary Jurisdiction, this Court can and should act to extend the received-by deadline for mail-in ballots to prevent the disenfranchisement of voters. We have previously recognized that, in enforcing the Free and Equal Elections Clause, this "Court possesses broad authority to craft meaningful remedies when required." League of Women Voters, 178 A.3d at 822 (citing Pa. Const., art. V, §§ 1, 2, 10; 42 Pa.C.S. § 726 (granting power to "enter a final order or otherwise cause right and justice to be done")). We additionally conclude that voters' rights are better protected by addressing the impending crisis at this point in the election cycle on a statewide basis rather than allowing the chaos to brew, creating voter confusion regarding whether extensions will be granted, for how long, and in what counties.[25] Instead, we act now to allow the Secretary, the county election boards, and most importantly, the voters in Pennsylvania to have clarity as to the timeline for the 2020 General Election mail-in ballot process

FEDERAL LAW IS SUPREME , the case will be reversed.

I am 70 years old I voted in person so did my wife and my 92 year old mother

the REACTION to Covid19 is a gargantuan Hoax designed by the Fauci Crime Syndicate to force the states to use mail in ballots. The scam must fail
    Last edited by Contumacious; 11-15-2020 at 10:02 AM.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

So we should all listen to another Chabad-Lubavitcher and lying lawyer close to the liar-in-chief?!?

Ahmad "Andy" Khawaja is hiding in Beirut from prosecution in the US.
    Khawaja claims the Saudis and the Emiratis illegally paid hundreds of millions of dollars to the Trump campaign in 2016.

Khawaja hired a high-powered legal team that includes former FBI director Louis Freeh and 2 former lawyers for OJ Simpson: Robert Shapiro and Alan Dershowitz (who was/is close to both Jeffrey Epstein and president Donald).
    In May 2019, Khawaja and his firm settled charges that the company knowingly processed payments for online firms that were engaged in fraud with the Federal Trade Commission for $110 million.

Khawaja responded to being charged with illegally donating $3.5 million to Clinton’s 2016 campaign for George Nader: “Nader was a Trump supporter and never cared about Hillary or her campaign. This is a hit job to make Democrats look bad”.
    According to the DoJ, WhatsApp messages show that Khawaja and Nader discussed that Nader would reimburse Khawaja for his donations to Clinton, using code and hints that Nader obtained the funds from another source. According to prosecutors, they referred to funds as “baklava” and to Clinton as “sister” (are federal prosecutors no better than “conspiracy theorists”?).

In a July 2016 WhatsApp message to an unidentified foreign official, Nader said he was “developing a steady, consistent and constructive relationship with both camps!”. Nader has developed relationships with Steve Bannon, Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, Elliott Broidy and Erik Prince.
    Erik Prince lives in the UAE, is the brother of Donald’s Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and was once an intern for Putin’s favourite congressman Dana Rohrabacher. In 2016, Prince donated $250,000 to Donald's presidential campaign and another $100,000 to Trump super PAC Make America Number 1, headed by Rebekah Mercer.

According to Mother Jones, it is suspicious that the DoJ didn’t pay enough (if any) attention to the $1 million donation from Khawaja’s company Allied Wallet to Trump’s inaugural committee.
    After which Khawaja brought Nader as his guest to Donald’s inauguration: https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p=26967#p26967
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    Article 1, Section 4, Clause 1?
    So you're saying that this provision allows the PA legislature to violate the PA Constitution?
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

So you're saying that this provision allows the PA legislature to violate the PA Constitution?
    It might very well do so, if SCOTUS finds that the PA Constitution and the US Constitution are at odds in this matter.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

YES

Article VI

This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding

Biden and his Crime Family Lose

Americans WE THE PEOPLE win

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

What you really mean to say is that the Pennsylvania Constitution conflicts with the US Constitution. The US Constitution holds supremacy in these matters.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    What you really mean to say is that the Pennsylvania Constitution conflicts with the US Constitution. The US Constitution holds supremacy in these matters.
    Right on Bro'
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

//
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It’s interesting that of the seven Justices who addressed the II.1.2 issue in Bush v. Gore, only three (Rehnquist, Thomas, and Scalia) adhered to the notion that a state legislature is supreme under state law when it comes to presidential elections. The other four did not.

In his dissenting opinion, Justices Stevens (joined by Justices Ginsberg and Breyer) noted:

The federal questions that ultimately emerged in this case are not substantial. Article II provides that “[e]ach State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors.” Ibid. (emphasis added). It does not create state legislatures out of whole cloth, but rather takes them as they come–as creatures born of, and constrained by, their state constitutions. Lest there be any doubt, we stated over 100 years ago in McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1, 25 (1892), that “[w]hat is forbidden or required to be done by a State” in the Article II context “is forbidden or required of the legislative power under state constitutions as they exist.” In the same vein, we also observed that “[t]he [State’s] legislative power is the supreme authority except as limited by the constitution of the State.” Ibid.; cf. Smiley v. Holm, 285 U.S. 355, 367 (1932). The legislative power in Florida is subject to judicial review pursuant to Article V of the Florida Constitution, and nothing in Article II of the Federal Constitution frees the state legislature from the constraints in the state constitution that created it. (footnote omitted)
    But will SCOTUS get involved? The PA Secretary of State has said there were about 10,000 ballots that were received after the polls closed. The latest count in PA has Biden leading Trump by 67,921 votes, and there are still to be counted mail-in ballots received before the polls closed and provisional ballots. If this lead is maintained the late ballots will be irrelevant, and SCOTUS will likely decide to not grant certiorari.
    Last edited by Sonny Tufts; 11-15-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    Erwin N. Griswold

Anonymous

It’s interesting that of the seven Justices who addressed the II.1.2 issue in Bush v. Gore, only three (Rehnquist, Thomas, and Scalia) adhered to the notion that a state legislature is supreme under state law when it comes to presidential elections. The other four did not.

In his dissenting opinion, Justices Stevens (joined by Justices Ginsberg and Breyer) noted:

But will SCOTUS get involved? The PA Secretary of State has said there were about 10,000 ballots that were received after the polls closed. The latest count in PA has Biden leading Trump by 67,921 votes, and there are still to be counted mail-in ballots received before the polls closed and provisional ballots. If this lead is maintained the late ballots will be irrelevant, and SCOTUS will likely decide to not grant certiorari.
    There are also all of the ballots counted with Republican observers prevented from observing that will be invalidated.

And why should we care what the lying liberal justices thought in 2000?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    There are also all of the ballots counted with Republican observers prevented from observing that will be invalidated.

And why should we care what the lying liberal justices thought in 2000?
    Threre is also the spoilation exspoilation issue. When you combine bad evidence (late votes) with good evidence (on time votes), the good evidence becomes bad. I believe that, after Alito said to keep em separated, PA went and mixed together the late ballots with the on time ballots. That means that ballots which would've been ok will be yanked because they're mixed with the bad ballots. Maybe.

The US Supreme Court can pretty much do whatever they want, and there are 6 GOP and 3 Dems on it. Which means that there should be good outcomes for GOP, but who knows exactly how it'll happen. And it could go either way. The only thing that seems to be consistently true in this country is that things get worse, and Biden as President would be consistently worse. You have lots of evidence of voter fraud all over the place, you have 6 GOP judges who should say, in some legalish way, something like "all this fraud is bull$#@!" but on the other hand, things get worse and Biden is worse. But 2nd term Trump could be worse than 1st term Trump, so, things would continue to get worse. It just wouldn't be as bad as it would be with Biden. The rule that things get worse could simply be broken by things not getting worse.

Please provide a Link to the verified document wherein KATHY BOOCKVAR stated under OATH that only 10 , 000 ballots were received after the polls closed.

In the Pa SUP CT case BOOCKVAR was granted EQUITABLE RELIEF to count ballots which were not postmarked[/B].

JUSTICE DONOHUE dissented

Despite invoking an as-applied constitutional challenge in the present case, Petitioners and the Secretary (as in Crossey) seek equitable relief in the form of an order permitting non-compliance with the received-by provision in Act 77 (Section 3150.16(c)) during the COVID-19 pandemic. I am not as comfortable as the Majority with the ability of this Court to exercise equitable powers in election matters.[2] Because they are inherently political, elections are appropriately regulated by the political branch. In re Guzzardi, 99 A.3d 381, 385 (Pa. 2014). As such, out of respect for legislatures and for the sake of regularity and orderliness in the election process, the supreme courts of our sister states have routinely held that courts cannot exercise equitable powers to mitigate harsh results in derogation of legislative requirements for strict compliance with election-related deadlines

So exactly HOW did BOCKVAR conclude that there were "only 10,000 votes? ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

Please provide a Link to the verified document wherein KATHY BOOCKVAR stated under OATH that only 10 , 000 ballots were received after the polls closed.
    Please provide a link to the law that says she had to.

So exactly HOW did BOCKVAR conclude that there were "only 10,000 votes? ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    On November 6 Justice Alito ordered that the ballots received after the polls closed were to be segregated. It's reasonable to assume that the number of these segregated ballots were determined in each county and reported to Bockvar's office, after which she reported the 10,000 figure on November 10. https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2...ction-day.html

Trump is still losing, and his refusal to to permit his Covid task force to coordinate with Biden's simply demonstrates he cares more about his swollen ego than he does about the country.
    Erwin N. Griswold

Anonymous

Please provide a link to the law that says she had to.

On November 6 Justice Alito ordered that the ballots received after the polls closed were to be segregated. It's reasonable to assume that the number of these segregated ballots were determined in each county and reported to Bockvar's office, after which she reported the 10,000 figure on November 10. https://www.pennlive.com/elections/2...ction-day.html

Trump is still losing, and his refusal to to permit his Covid task force to coordinate with Biden's simply demonstrates he cares more about his swollen ego than he does about the country.
    Who gives a flying flip about a COVID task force? Newsflash, COVID isn't that deadly.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast