Thread: How Ticketmaster Plans to Check Your Vaccine Status for Concerts

How Ticketmaster Plans to Check Your Vaccine Status for Concerts

Wasn't sure which sub forum to post in, as it is relevant to 3 or so...

"Your papers please."

https://www.billboard.com/articles/b...-concerts-plan

Ticketmaster has been working on a framework for post-pandemic fan safety that uses smart phones to verify fans' vaccination status or whether they've tested negative for the coronavirus within a 24 to 72 hour window.

Many details of the plan, which is still in development phase, will rely on three separate components -- the Ticketmaster digital ticket app, third party health information companies like CLEAR Health Pass or IBM's Digital Health Pass and testing and vaccine distribution providers like Labcorp and the CVS Minute Clinic.

Here's how it would work, if approved: After purchasing a ticket for a concert, fans would need to verify that they have already been vaccinated (which would provide approximately one year of COVID-19 protection) or test negative for coronavirus approximately 24 to 72 hours prior to the concert. The length of coverage a test would provide would be governed by regional health authorities -- if attendees of a Friday night concert had to be tested 48 hours in advance, most could start the testing process the day before the event. If it was a 24-hour window, most people would likely be tested the same day of the event at a lab or a health clinic.

Once the test was complete, the fan would instruct the lab to deliver the results to their health pass company, like CLEAR or IBM. If the tests were negative, or the fan was vaccinated, the health pass company would verify the attendee's COVID-19 status to Ticketmaster, which would then issue the fan the credentials needed to access the event. If a fan tested positive or didn't take a test to verify their status, they would not be granted access to the event. There are still many details to work out, but the goal of the program is for fans to take care of vaccines and testing prior to the concert and not show up hoping to be tested onsite.
    Last edited by Thor; 11-12-2020 at 02:41 PM.
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Report: Airlines to Require “Health Pass,” Vaccine Certificate Before Allowing Passengers to Fly

“No health pass, no flying.”

https://summit.news/2020/11/13/repor...engers-to-fly/

Completely ignoring the fact that they are saying that the vaccine will make symptoms milder if you catch it. Is it any different than just catching it normally, without the risks of the vaccine? Also, that it is possible that this will create more asymptomatic spreaders of COVID, similar to how the new pertussis vaccine works.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Completely ignoring the fact that they are saying that the vaccine will make symptoms milder if you catch it. Is it any different than just catching it normally, without the risks of the vaccine? Also, that it is possible that this will create more asymptomatic spreaders of COVID, similar to how the new pertussis vaccine works.

The vaccine to COVID19 is all about compliance. And getting a digital health pass. You have the health pass, you get to live and do things in this world. You don't sign up for the mark, you don't. And added to your digital health pass in the future, will be future vaccines. With more implications....

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    With more implications....
    Full awareness of Implications.. If you do and if you don't.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Since Zippy and Angela are not here to help me figure this out, I will never go on a plane, to a concert, or any other place that demands I have a vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Since Zippy and Angela are not here to help me figure this out, I will never go on a plane, to a concert, or any other place that demands I have a vaccine.

I am out of the loop. What happened to Zippy Juan the paid troll, and AngelaTC the GMO vaccine pusher?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am out of the loop. What happened to Zippy Juan the paid troll, and AngelaTC the GMO vaccine pusher?
    All I know for sure is that they were both banned. I used to argue with them both a lot.

I simply won't go to events hosted by them or will utilize other avenues to acquire tickets if I must.
    Air travel is the real kicker, and they know that's where they can get a lot of us... That's the one that needs fought against the most.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are one minute to midnight on the 1984/Brave New World clock. I hope everyone brought party hats, kazoos, and those popping streamers.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    I simply won't go to events hosted by them or will utilize other avenues to acquire tickets if I must.
    The health pass scanning happens at the gate, not ticket acquisition.

Air travel is the real kicker, and they know that's where they can get a lot of us... That's the one that needs fought against the most.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are one minute to midnight on the 1984/Brave New World clock. I hope everyone brought party hats, kazoos, and those popping streamers.
    You are correct sir...

Report: Airlines to Require “Health Pass,” Vaccine Certificate Before Allowing Passengers to Fly

“No health pass, no flying.”

https://summit.news/2020/11/13/repor...engers-to-fly/
    Totally unnecessary. But they'll do it anyway. I'd rather just breathe on a COVID sniffing dog.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...t-for-covid-19
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Trying again since the other one was deleted.

Last edited by Thor; 12-03-2020 at 09:50 PM.

My understanding is this a new vaccine that instructs the body's muscle cells to replicated key pieces of the virus but without the genetic payload it carries. Maybe parts of the Spike Protein or other parts of it. The body will then create antibodies that attack these pieces which also attack the same parts of the virus. At some point the body may produce full antibodies that attack the whole virus instead of all kinds of small ones, but this would happen after encountering the regular Sars-Cov-2 and being infected, though the virus will be slowed down by the antibodies attacking parts of it.

But fair point, maybe such a person will briefly be an asymptomatic spreader during an unknown time window.

However if the concern is for travel and everyone boarding has this vaccine, it might work.

Quote Originally Posted by VIDEODROME View Post

However if the concern is for travel and everyone boarding has this vaccine, it might work.
    Trusting the Minds behind the Tuskegee Syphilis Experiments,,and Frontal Lobotomy as Therapy

I am concerned,, I thought more highly of you.

What makes you think (or believe) that this cold is any more than any cold any other year?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Nah, I bought everything I needed for a 'walk away' bag n gear.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like I won't ever be attending concerts, even though concerts were never a thing for me.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge